Rate the Strength gap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
Between Hulk at his best, versus the following Marvel strong guys.

Thor
Surfer
Black Bolt
Sentry
Genis-Vell
Wonderman
Namor
Juggernaut
Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Thing
Colossus
Abomination
A-Bomb
Wendigo
Sasquatch

So for example, 3-1 meaning he's like 3 times stronger than whoever you put him next to. (Or conversely, 1-3 meaning he's 3 times weaker, if you feel its applicable). Just put unknown if you have no idea.

Do keep in mind feats as well, and imagine how well you think each one would do trying to replicate his best--and not just look at how well they might look against him in plot-based fights.

I'll just take a crack at one. Vs Thing, I'll say it's something astronomical like 1 quadrillion-1, even if it might not look like it in fights. no expression

carver9
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Hyperion

Thor (not far behind), Juggernaut
Wendigo/Surfer/A-Bomb/Sasquash/Black Bolt/Namor

The rest.

CosmicComet
I need numbers dude.

Thor: 3-1
Surfer: 3-1
Sentry: whatever and so on and so forth.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I need numbers dude.

Thor: 3-1
Surfer: 3-1
Sentry: whatever and so on and so forth.

It's hard to do it like that for the first 3 though since I don't think either of them have limitations on their strength looking at what they've done on panel. Sentry casually ripping Terrax axe with two fingers.

Blue Marvel tossing around city size asteroids and throwing emblems with enough force to split a moon in half. Punching Sentry past planets.

Hyperion, ramming into a sun making it go Nova.

How am I suppose to gauge these people strength?

CosmicComet
Simple.

Imagine them at their best, and just imagine how much stronger (or weaker), you'd think Hulk would feel against them at his own best.

Like the 3-1 thing I keep repeating, I'd imagine most people would equate that to be the kind of strength gap between say, a man and a woman.

Is there, for example, anyone in this list that Hulk would treat like a woman strength wise? And then just go one from there. I'd rate Ben Grimm's strength relative to Hulk, as less than an ant in relation to a man for example.

Sin I AM
Alotta these guys can match him

CosmicComet
deez nutz can match your face.

TheHulk
Thor:2-1
Surfer:3-1
Black Bolt:4-3
Sentry:1-50/50
Genis-Vell:2-1
Wonderman:5-4
Namor:4
Juggernaut:3-2
Blue Marvel:1-0
Hyperion-2
Thing:8
Colossus:7
Abomination:6
A-Bomb:4-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12

dmills
Originally posted by carver9

Hyperion, ramming into a sun making it go Nova.

How am I suppose to gauge these people strength?

You do realize that Nova's neutron star ram is vastly superior to Hypes sun ram right?

@CC, I like this idea. Forcing the thread participants to really think this through. Not just "such and such beat up this guy".

On a side note, this Just serves as a reminder of why Supes stands so tall. No matter how you want to look at it be it be it fights, straight up feats or non quantifiable miscellaneous bullshit, Clark has em lol.

Edit: #trollingcarver

TheHulk
Originally posted by dmills
You do realize that Nova's neutron star ram is vastly superior to Hypes sun ram right?

@CC, I like this idea. Forcing the thread participants to really think this through. Not just "such and such beat up this guy".

On a side note, this Just serves as a reminder of why Supes stands so tall. No matter how you want to look at it be it be it fights, straight up feats or non quantifiable miscellaneous bullshit, Clark has em lol. Its makes him more overated brp and lol i actually thought this through in less then 4 mins..

armedforbattle
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/277/genius-meme.png

TheHulk
Originally posted by armedforbattle
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/277/genius-meme.png Lol thank you smokin'

psycho gundam
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12 Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/PANDAAAAA.gif

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Alotta these guys can match him WTF?

Damborgson
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12

seems legit

-K-M-
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/uuuuuhwhat.jpg

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
seems legit Seriously? Cause your the only guy who agrees with me...damn the guy who hates me the most is the only guy who agrees with me eek!

armedforbattle
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12
http://aroundthehorns.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/25941-hulk_hogan.jpg
You really think any character is as strong is this man? I dont think so.

Damborgson
Seriously? Cause your the only guy who agrees with me...damn the guy who hates me the most is the only guy who agrees with me eek!

Annnnd sarcasm is wasted...

-K-M-
seems legit
Seriously? Cause your the only guy who agrees with me...damn the guy who hates me the most is the only guy who agrees with me eek!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30604010.jpg

TheHulk
WHY IS MY POST MAINLY TARGETED IN THIS DAMN THREAD?

IT IS BECUZ IM THE ONLY GUY WHO GIVES A PROPRER ANSWER? OR DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE HULK.AIN AT LEAST 6 TIMS STRONGER THEN ABOMINATION!?!! mad

-K-M-
haha you think that was your only error?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3425/oxqtc1.jpg

TheHulk
Alright......instead of judging me judge dredd.......be like and answer the question the thread is making!?

armedforbattle
WHY IS MY POST MAINLY TARGETED IN THIS DAMN THREAD?

IT IS BECUZ IM THE ONLY GUY WHO GIVES A PROPRER ANSWER? OR DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE HULK.AIN AT LEAST 6 TIMS STRONGER THEN ABOMINATION!?!! mad
Because you didnt give a proper answer.
It should have been a "X-1" ratio.
So for example if you think hulk is 2 times the strength of Ironman you would put 2-1
If you think he is half the strength of sentry you would put 1-2

I have no idea where you got your numbers from

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -K-M-
haha you think that was your only error?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3425/oxqtc1.jpg
Hahahahhahahahah

DarkSaint85
Juggernaut:3-2.5
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12

Fixed.

TheHulk
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Because you didnt give a proper answer.
It should have been a "X-1" ratio.
So for example if you think hulk is 2 times the strength of Ironman you would put 2-1
If you think he is half the strength of sentry you would put 1-2

I have no idea where you got your numbers from oh crap...sorry man i aint good with numbers

-K-M-
and when did Wendigo/Sasquatch become the weakest?

TheHulk
Hyperion-2
Wendigo-12
Sasquatch-12
Black Bolt:4-1
Sentry:2-1
Wonderman:5-1
Namor:4-1
Juggernaut:3-1
Blue Marvel:1-1
Hyperion:2-1
Thing:8-1
Colossus:7-1
Abomination:6-1
A-Bomb:4-1
Wendigo:12-1
Sasquatch:12-1

ARE U HAPPY NOW! mad

TheHulk
and when did Wendigo/Sasquatch become the weakest? Well since hulk melted wendigo as a side effect of his punches...yea you get the pic

Sasquatch no difference...

-K-M-
Oh you mean where he got destroyed from amped WWH and Red She-Hulk colliding into each other (Wishing Well effects)? Wendigo is also stronger then several people on the list. He is NOT the weakest

Also again you do realise Sasquatch is stronger then several people on the list too. Including A-Bomb

TheHulk
Oh you mean where he got destroyed from amped WWH and Red She-Hulk colliding into each other? Wendigo is also stronger then several people on the list. He is NOT the weakest

Also again you do realise Sasquatch is stronger then several people on the list too. Including A-Bomb HOTM Hulk was not a amp for WWH Fool take it as his super saiyan........Sasquatch lol...

-K-M-
HOTM Hulk was not a amp for WWH Fool take it as his super saiyan........Sasquatch lol...

Except Red She Hulk was, and that fight is what caused Wendigo and others to die. Not Hulk directly, nor again is he the weakest.

Concerning Sasquatch, clearly you don't know him. He even recently beat Wendigo, showed he was stronger then A-Bomb, and noted by the Mayan gods was twice as powerful as She Hulk as with him they could use his energy to bring back two Mayan Gods as opposed to one. Also the fact, Sasquatch can amp his strength as well....via this guy...

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFLight3_13.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFLight3_14.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFLight3_15.jpg

That's basically a 100+ foot tall version of Sasquatch

TheHulk
Except Red She Hulk was, and that fight is what caused Wendigo and others to die. Not Hulk directly, nor again is he the weakest.

Concerning Sasquatch, clearly you don't know him. He even recently beat Wendigo, showed stronger then A-Bomb, and noted by the Mayan gods was twice as powerful as She Hulk as with him they could use his energy to bring back two Mayan Gods as opposed to one. Also the fact, Sasquatch can amp his strength as well....via this guy...

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFLight3_13.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFLight3_14.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaFLight3_15.jpg

That's basically a 100+ foot tall version of Sasquatch Hmmm fine i concede with Sasquatch..

Red She Hulk had to amp herself to compete with Hulks non holding back strength. You do realise Wendigo,Bi-Beast,Armcheddon and Fing Fang Foom were amped themselfs right!? Yet they still got burned hmmmmm......

-K-M-
Hmmm fine i concede with Sasquatch..

Red She Hulk had to amp herself to compete with Hulks non holding back strength. You do realise Wendigo,Bi-Beast,Armcheddon and Fing Fang Foom were amped themselfs right!? Yet they still got burned hmmmmm......

I'm fully aware of that, not saying they can compete with WB Hulk, but stating the numbers you gave Wendigo and Sasquatch were ridic. They are NOT the weakest ones in the list. Far far far from it.

TheHulk
I'm fully aware of that, not saying they can compete with WB Hulk, but stating the numbers you gave Wendigo and Sasquatch were ridic. They are NOT the weakest ones in the list. Far far far from it. Listen carefully K.M! Wendigo got vaporized as a side effect of Hulks and She Rulks Punches....both werent even touching wendigo! Who was amped too! Back in Savage Hulks days,Wendigo gave Hulk problems compare that to what i just said prior and tell me the STRENGTH GAP Aint huge!

DarkSaint85
I thought different Wendigos had different strength levels?

-K-M-
Listen carefully K.M! Wendigo got vaporized as a side effect of Hulks and She Rulks Punches....both werent even touching wendigo! Who was amped too! Back in Savage Hulks days,Wendigo gave Hulk problems compare that to what i just said prior and tell me the STRENGTH GAP Aint huge!

and how does that make Wendigo and Sasquatch the weakest one of all listed? You think the others wouldn't have in the similar situation? If you think not, then your clearly wrong. So say Namor/Abomination/Thing etc was there, you don't think they would be vaporized?

Back in Savage Hulk days, Hulk NEVER defeated Wendigo by himself he always needed help. Never did it on his own or came close to it. So since Wendigo gave Hulk series problems back in the old day, when some on the list haven't done as well as him somehow makes him the weakest? Your logic is faulty

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought different Wendigos had different strength levels?

They do, I'm talking about on average. Every time he fought the Hulk he always needed help. There even was one Wendigo the size of the World Trade Centers. He is NOT the weakest one here

TheHulk
I thought different Wendigos had different strength levels? I though Gundam already told you that The Hulk always fought the same Wendigo... -.-

If that does not satisfy you then how about this...Why does the Wendigo in HOTM know Hulk in the first place...and remember all Wendigos that fought Hulk has given him problems..so don't say if it's a different Wendigo it means it's strength is different.....

DarkSaint85
I though Gundam already told you that The Hulk always fought the same Wendigo... -.-

If that does not satisfy you then how about this...Why does the Wendigo in HOTM know Hulk in the first place...and remember all Wendigos that Hulk has given him problems..so don't say if it's a different Wendigo it means it's strength is different.....

No he didn't tell me that. I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Even if he did, no, it won't satisfy me.

It just means that on average, a Wendigo is tough enough to give Hulk problems, even the weaker ones. Until Hulk goes craZy and lets loose.

TheHulk
They do, I'm talking about on average. Every time he fought the Hulk he always needed help. There even was one Wendigo the size of the World Trade Centers. He is NOT the weakest one here We are talking about the Wendigo that always fought Hulk.....and in HOTM...Hulk fought a giant Wendigo and Bi-Beast!

-K-M-
I though Gundam already told you that The Hulk always fought the same Wendigo... -.-

If that does not satisfy you then how about this...Why does the Wendigo in HOTM know Hulk in the first place...and remember all Wendigos that fought Hulk has given him problems..so don't say if it's a different Wendigo it means it's strength is different.....

No, different hosts have different powers. One wendigo could walk through dimensional barrier, one was a powerful magical user that Dr.Strange was afraid of, one had telepathy, one was as tall as the World Trade Center, one had human intellect, others were bestial, etc.

Because he encountered the Hulk in the same story and then was taken away as a prisoner and started to yell Hulk. Also Wendigo repeats his name, he generally doesn't talk. Him saying Hulk is HUGE, as no Wendigo has ever done that. Ever.

TheHulk
No he didn't tell me that. I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Even if he did, no, it won't satisfy me.

It just means that on average, a Wendigo is tough enough to give Hulk problems, even the weaker ones. Until Hulk goes craZy and lets loose. Then your beyond reaspn...but yea you are still proving me right..

-K-M-
We are talking about the Wendigo that always fought Hulk.....and in HOTM...Hulk fought a giant Wendigo and Bi-Beast!

I know, but once again that somehow makes him the weakest in the list compared to others? haha no.

-K-M-
So I'll repeat...........

You think the others wouldn't have in the similar situation? If you think not, then your clearly wrong. So say Namor/Abomination/Thing etc was there, you don't think they would be vaporized?

TheHulk
No, different hosts have different powers. One wendigo could walk through dimensional barrier, one was a powerful magical user that Dr.Strange was afraid of, one had telepathy, one was as tall as the World Trade Center, one had human intellect, others were bestial, etc.

Because he encountered the Hulk in the same story and then was taken away as a prisoner and started to yell Hulk. Also Wendigo repeats his name, he generally doesn't talk. Him saying Hulk is HUGE, as no Wendigo has ever done that. Ever. argh! the one that always fought Hulk...always was the same wendigo! this one well it might have been paks inconsisyent writing for that one and that won't help your case...

DarkSaint85
Then your beyond reaspn...but yea you are still proving me right..

Lol, because I didn't blindly accept it? If he showed proof, I'm happy to change my mind. I have done so before when others have shown me proof.

I'm proving that Wendigo is the weakest of the lot? How?

-K-M-
argh! the one that always fought Hulk...always was the same wendigo! this one well it might have been paks inconsisyent writing for that one and that won't help your case...

He is not always the same Wendigo and that's actually stated. Once again how on earth does that make Wendigo the weakest here? Im mind boggled by your logic here.

My case is I know what I'm talking about. Do you?

TheHulk
I know, but once again that somehow makes him the weakest in the list compared to others? haha no. *sigh* read Carver post earlier in the thread...

Nibedicus
My take:

Thor 1.3-1
Surfer 1.5-1
Black Bolt 2.5-1
Sentry 1.1-1
Genis-Vell 1.5-1
Wonderman 1.7-1
Namor 1.7-1
Juggernaut 1-1
Blue Marvel 1.3-1
Hyperion 1.2-1
Thing 2-1
Colossus 2-1 (Classic Colossus)
Abomination 1.3-1
A-Bomb 1.4-1
Wendigo 1.7-1
Sasquatch 1.7-1

My take is based on base WWH and based not on "feats" but on how others do against him in a fight.

-K-M-
*sigh* read Carver post earlier in the thread...

I did....and even he didn't say Wendigo was the weakest

Sentry
Blue Marvel
Hyperion

Thor (not far behind), Juggernaut
Wendigo/Surfer/A-Bomb/Sasquash/Black Bolt/Namor

The rest.

TheHulk
Lol, because I didn't blindly accept it? If he showed proof, I'm happy to change my mind. I have done so before when others have shown me proof.

I'm proving that Wendigo is the weakest of the lot? How? I'm trying to answer your question if the Wendig,Hulk fought is always different not prove who is weaker of stronger despite the fact we all know the answer to that one...you can accept any fact you want! All i'm doing is finding the possible answer to Hulks random wendigo problem!

-K-M-
Once again even if he wasn't weaker, how on earth does that prove he is weaker then everyone listed here? You're logic is so faulty.

TheHulk
I did....and even he didn't say Wendigo was the weakest Read his other post..about gauging the strength gap...

-K-M-
I did, so you think Thing for instance is stronger then Wendigo?

TheHulk
Once again even if he wasn't weaker, how on earth does that prove he is weaker then everyone listed here? You're logic is so faulty. Silver surfer kicks the crap out of hulk yet loses to Thor who Hulk can beat and lose to.....

Points is Hulk can lose to character A so badly but can beat Character B While B can beat Character A pretty badly too..Hulks fights arw complex..

-K-M-
You do relaize that has nothing to do what I said nor does it prove your point. If Wendigo did better against Savage Hulk then several of the other people on the list (who don't have Surfer like powers) how does that make him the weakest again?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/TheIncredibleHulkv2-162-10.jpg

So once again do you think for instance Thing is stronger then Wendigo?

TheHulk
I did, so you think Thing for instance is stronger then Wendigo? God damn it! If you dont understand what carver was trying to say ill say it for him!

It is difficult to gauge the strength between hulk and X without making Y look weak when its comes to Hulk vs Y! Becuz Y beats X so bad but yet X gives a way better fight to Hulk then Y does!

Here i draw in formula!

Hulk>>>X>>Y
Reason:Hulk beats both X and Y but X looks better and gives hulk a better fight then Y does

But in X vs Y...Y>X
Reason:Y beats the shit out of X

Summery Y can beat X but X can give hulk a better fight then Y can despite fact Y>X and since this is a Hulk comparrison to ABC....how much a character can give out to hulk counts more then a X vs Y

TheHulk
You do relaize that has nothing to do what I said nor does it prove your point. If Wendigo did better against Savage Hulk then several of the other people on the list (who don't have Surfer like powers) how does that make him the weakest again?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/TheIncredibleHulkv2-162-10.jpg

So once again do you think for instance Thing is stronger then Wendigo? you do realise that Hulk always talk that kind of shit right? Iron man lifts him and next thing you know hulk says iron man should not be able to becuz his smaller -.-

-K-M-
Nope, it's a very simple concept.

Thing and others just have brute strength, same for most Wendigo hosts. Your comparison would work if they didn't have similar powersets. Meaning their power/strength levels can be very comporable as they don't have any external power source they can draw upon or use. If this was Mauvais Wendigo he would be one of the most powerful people here. However, for this point those who don't have energy attacks and just have brute strength and thus can be compared.

This is like complaining we can't declare a victor in the weight lifting competition as their all different. Clearly one is more stronger then others, so characters like Thing do you feel is more powerful/stronger then Wendigo?

-K-M-
you do realise that Hulk always talk that kind of shit right? Iron man lifts him and next thing you know hulk says iron man should not be able to becuz his smaller -.-

You do realize, Wendigo won that confrontation right?

With a blow no less stated that could crush a mountain. When has Thing or others have a claim like that?

TheHulk
You do realize, Wendigo won that confrontation right? yes i know i read that issue apprently im jusf saying hulks opinion.....dont take it much seriously...

-K-M-
yes i know i read that issue apprently im jusf saying hulks opinion.....dont take it much seriously...

Except he proved it correct, and never has Hulk EVER beaten Wendigo on his own. So I will repeat, compared to Thing do you feel Wendigo is weaker?

TheHulk
Nope, it's a very simple concept.

Thing and others just have brute strength, same for most Wendigo hosts. Your comparison would work if they didn't have similar powersets. Meaning their power/strength levels can be very comporable as they don't have any external power source they can draw upon or use. If this was Mauvais Wendigo he would be one of the most powerful people here. However, for this point those who don't have energy attacks and just have brute strength and thus can be compared.

This is like complaining we can't declare a victor in the weight lifting competition as their all different. Clearly one is more stronger then others, so characters like Thing do you feel is more powerful/stronger then Wendigo? well guess what? The Wendigo Hulk always is a brick....Thing and wendigo who fights hulk are bricks and thing.gives hulk a better fight...

-K-M-
well guess what? The Wendigo Hulk always is a brick....Thing and wendigo who fights hulk are bricks and thing.gives hulk a better fight...

Always a brick with varying powers, but this isn't just Wendigo's that fought the Hulk but the character's entire history (which some hosts actually have more powers then just brute strength). Yet, you are ignoring that detail clearly. Simple concept. Also wanna back that claim up Thing does better? So you do feel Thing is more powerful/stronger?

TheHulk
Except he proved it correct, and never has Hulk EVER beaten Wendigo on his own. So I will repeat, compared to Thing do you feel Wendigo is weaker? yes...due to the fact Wendigo>Thing i agree always have actually but apperently Things vs hulk>Wendigo vs Hulk

Just show me scans on how wendigo gives hulk a better gives hulk then this is your victory..hell dont even care hulk still beats the crap out of all of them.....

-K-M-
You agree Wendigo is more powerful then Thing? Yet you had Walter and Wendigo at the bottom? haha what? Apparently Things battle with the Hulk's are better? Prove it. I'll repeat Hulk has never beaten Wendigo on his own, he always needed help to do it.

Interesting tactic, you made the claim so the burden of proof is on you.

TheHulk
Always a brick with varying powers, but this isn't just Wendigo's that fought the Hulk but the character's entire history (which some hosts actually have more powers then just brute strength). Yet, you are ignoring that detail clearly. Simple concept. Also wanna back that claim up Thing does better? So you do feel Thing is more powerful/stronger? Thing and Wendigo always fought him in a fist fight do they not? And this is a strength comparrison...

-K-M-
Thing and Wendigo always fought him in a fist fight do they not? And this is a strength comparrison...

No, some had telepathy and tried to talk to Hulk to get Hulk to stop him. Regardless prove Thing has done better against Hulk then Wendigo is a fist fight then.

Exactly a strength comparison which Wendigo is said to be stronger, where Hulk can't even defeat him on his own. Hulk (Savage) never needed help to beat Thing.

TheHulk
You agree Wendigo is more powerful then Thing? Yet you had Walter and Wendigo at the bottom? haha what? Apparently Things battle with the Hulk's are better? Prove it. I'll repeat Hulk has never beaten Wendigo on his own, he always needed help to do it.

Interesting tactic, you made the claim so the burden of proof is on you. It took 6 to 7 post for you to finally get what i was trying to tell you?

TheHulk
No, some had telepathy and tried to talk to Hulk to get Hulk to stop him. Regardless prove Thing has done better against Hulk then Wendigo is a fist fight then.

Exactly a strength comparison which Wendigo is said to be stronger, where Hulk can't even defeat him on his own. Hulk (Savage) never needed help to beat Thing. failed telepathy prob leads to a fist fight....the only time i remember a white creature that failed to mind rape hulk.is guy named xemzu something

I asked you first..

-K-M-
Considering I asked how many times and you avoided the question? Yeah, silly me. Also the fact you had Thing listed as more poweful then Wendigo in your original post. Silly me again

TheHulk
Considering I asked how many times and you avoided the question? Yeah, silly me. Also the fact you had Thing listed as more poweful then Wendigo in your original post. Silly me again i was not avoiding its just that i was not using proper explainations...

-K-M-

-K-M-

-K-M-
i was not avoiding its just that i was not using proper explainations...

No, when someone is asking you a question several times and with no response that is the very definition of avoiding.

DarkSaint85
Wow. You challenged K-M to a scans battle around a character associated with AF? Wow.

-K-M-
I don't just like AF characters, hell I have done more DC respect threads then Marvel really.

TheHulk
I swear before i read all this,if this is because of the Durability crap i will piss on you K.M

-K-M-
I swear before i read all this,if this is because of the Durability crap i will piss on you K.M

Ummmm....What?

-K-M-
Also those weren't even the most powerful Wendigo's either. You're lucky I don't bust out those scans. Those are just his encounters with Hulk specficially.

TheHulk
Also those weren't even the most powerful Wendigo's either. You're lucky I don't bust out those scans. Those are just his encounters with Hulk specficially. I don't give a shit! This is Hulk vs Wendigo(the one he always fight) you saying if this ABC Wendigo.is just as good as saying the Thor in this thread can be OF Thor

-K-M-
I don't give shit! This Hulk vs Wendigo(the one he always fight) you saying if this ABC Wendigo.is just as good as saying the Thor in this thread can be OF Thor

Awwww yes, the sweet smell of victory. Take your butt hurt to the walk-in clinic.

Also did you miss the point each host gives the Wendigo different powers/abilities? I sure didn't as mentioned it several times. Regret putting Wendigo/Sasquatch so low now?

TheHulk
Wow. You challenged K-M to a scans battle around a character associated with AF? Wow. Have you seriously been watching in the sideline all this time?

-K-M-
Of course, most people can't look away from a car crash. Just admit you messed up (which isn't a big deal) and move on.

CosmicComet
Thanks for the few that gave me an answer in the format I was looking for.

It was kinda conservative, as I was expecting, but I'm still a bit disappointed to see that.

Anyway, I have no idea how I forgot to list Gladiator and Nova Prime. So I'm adding those two as well. And Super Skrull too for the hell of it.

TheHulk
Awwww yes, the sweet smell of victory. Take your butt hurt to the walk-in clinic.

Also did you miss the point each host gives the Wendigo different powers/abilities? I sure didn't as mentioned it several times. Regret putting Wendigo/Sasquatch so low now? ugh...i have not admitted to anything....im saying that mostly all wendigos that hulk fought were mostly fist fights...

-K-M-
ugh...i have not admitted to anything....im saying that mostly all wendigos that hulk fought were mostly fist fights...

and? How does that equal Wendigo being weaker then Thing/Colossus/etc by a rather large margin? As per your awesome numbers, which people snickered at remember?

TheHulk
and? How does that equal Wendigo being weaker then Thing/Colossus/etc by a rather large margin? As per your awesome numbers, which people snickered at remember? argh i swear on my life! That once i finally get to a computer instead of using this worthless galaxy note! The gloves are coming off and ill post those scans you want and give out a proper argument!

-K-M-
Concession accepted. Moving on.

So far you haven't convinced anyone other then use some pretty awesome faulty logic.

Be sure to post ALL their fights to give an average.

TheHulk
Concession accepted. Moving on.

So far you haven't convinced anyone other then use some pretty awesome faulty logic.

Be sure to post ALL their fights to give an average. This ain't concession! Again i'm just getting started...

-K-M-
Well technically you haven't even left the starting line so I would hope so.

-K-M-
Here let's make it easy for you, make a Wendigo vs. Thing thread. That's easy right?

TheGodKiller
argh i swear on my life! That once i finally get to a computer instead of using this worthless galaxy note! The gloves are coming off and ill post those scans you want and give out a proper argument!
Then again you could always refer to ODG's respect thread. Unless you're afraid that you won't find what you're postulating here, there should be no reason to overlook the most comprehensive Hulk Respect Thread that this(or any other Battle board for that matter) has ever seen.

-K-M-
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Then again you could always refer to ODG's respect thread. Unless you're afraid that you won't find what you're postulating here, there should be no reason to overlook the most comprehensive Hulk Respect Thread that this(or any other Battle board for that matter) has ever seen.

thumb up

Truely an awesome thread. Though it has the fights were Thing lost...and bad.
----
So who do you think is more powerful Thing or Wendigo?

TheHulk
Then again you could always refer to ODG's respect thread. Unless you're afraid that you won't find what you're postulating here, there should be no reason to overlook the most comprehensive Hulk Respect Thread that this(or any other Battle board for that matter) has ever seen. umm well personally referring to a respect thread is a sign of weakness..that you can't argue for yourself and your own comic book knowledge is worthless....i mean think of it as this way always referring,using and posting from a respect thread is almost a sign that you have no knowledge on the matter and because of that not be worth the time in a debate and you will think the guy does not know anything...let me guess your response....."Well TheHulk you actually don't know anything so you have to refer to the respect thread cause you are really stupid in this arguement and prob no better then carver amd quanchi" sad

TheGodKiller
umm well personally referring to a respect thread is a sign of weakness..that you can't argue for yourself and your own comic book knowledge is worthless....i mean think of it as this way always referring,using and posting a respect thread is almost a sign that you have no knowledge on the matter and because of that not be worth the time in a debate and you will think the guy does not anything...let me guess your response....."Well TheHulk you actually don't know anything so you have to refer to the respect thread cause you are really stupid in this arguement and prob no better then carver amd quanchi" sad
Your reasoning is completely unsound. Why should one have to waste time uploading scans when all the relevant ones are already there in a respect thread? If you're confident that the showing you claim exists then you should have no qualms about going through the Respect thread and borrowing the respective scans from there.

Your post seems to imply that you have quite an ego but are incapable of backing your stance when the push comes to shove.

Quan generally always uses his own scans and reads the relevant arcs before debating them, so going by your logic he's actually far better than you.

TheGodKiller
thumb up

Truely an awesome thread. Though it has the fights were Thing lost...and bad.
----
So who do you think is more powerful Thing or Wendigo?
I personally don't know and don't care. Wendigo's appearances and the multiple different incarnations are too unappealing for me to bother digging up his feats.

I can't comment on their strength difference, but Thing's durability recently took a brighter turn during Hickman's run though.

carver9
Wendigo is far stronger than Thing...don't know why this is being debated. Hell, Wendigo has given Savage Hulk HELL whereas Thing is getting chunks of himself punched off by a weakened Hulk.

Zack Fair
LoL...can't stop laughing whenever I look at that sig thanks to philo

TheHulk
Your reasoning is completely unsound. Why should one have to waste time uploading scans when all the relevant ones are already there in a respect thread? If you're confident that the showing you claim exists then you should have no qualms about going through the Respect thread and borrowing the respective scans from there.

Your post seems to imply that you have quite an ego but are incapable of backing your stance when the push comes to shove.

Quan generally always uses his own scans and reads the relevant arcs before debating them, so going by your logic he's actually far better than you. That Quanchi statement has officially made you my enemy...you want me to prove myseld fine! And Btw i have a ego!? Tell that to the samurais that would rather kill themslevs then face the shame of defeat!

TheHulk
Wendigo is far stronger than Thing...don't know why this is being debated. Hell, Wendigo has given Savage Hulk HELL whereas Thing is getting chunks of himself punched off by a weakened Hulk. Damn it carver.you just had to make a opinion on this....well despite you have more knowledge in Hulk then me......more experince then me...and better at defending hulk....so i should actually listen to you.......

But in the end of the day you are still full with shit so to hell with you.....

-K-M-
What the hell is going on here?

CosmicComet
You can all kiss my ass.

-K-M-
If you insist.

TheHulk
What the hell is going on here? Let's just take a break K.M....Carver is prob coming back with The Gamma Nation to punish me for talking to its leader like that....lol more importantly my leader like that...

TheHulk
You can all kiss my ass. You can shut up and shove your head up Blobs ass

DarkSaint85
This thread is made of win.

And TheHulk.

CosmicComet
You can shut up and shove your head up Blobs ass

bFEoMO0pc7k

TheHulk
Wonderman:5-1
Namor:4-1
A-Bomb:4-1
Wendigo:12-1
Sasquatch:12-1

ARE U HAPPY NOW! mad I'm not admitting defeat or anything but if this was my list would it satisfy you K.M?

Wonderman:9-1
Namor:5-1
A-Bomb:6-1
Wendigo:5-1
Sasquatch:5-1

TheHulk
This thread is made of win.

And TheHulk. Lol reminds me of.our WWH vs X-Men eh? Lol just like that and this thread it is one of the few times i actually argued...i guess.since i never did for a long time i lost my touch already.....

DarkSaint85
I'm not admitting defeat or anything but if this was my list would it satisfy you K.M?

Wonderman:9-1
Namor:5-1
A-Bomb:6-1
Wendigo:5-1
Sasquatch:5-1

Awwww hell no! Thing is my fav character, he shouldn't be so low!!!

TheHulk
Awwww hell no! Thing is my fav character, he shouldn't be so low!!! I was not talking to you insect!

CosmicComet
Thing's best offensive maneuver is headbutting the opponent's fist.

-K-M-
Wonder Man is stronger then Thing, he even recently beat Rulk very easily and...oh hell, never mind.

DarkSaint85
Nobody cares about Wonder Man.

CosmicComet
I care. You sonuvabytch.

TheHulk
Wonder Man is stronger then Thing, he even recently beat Rulk very easily and...oh hell, never mind. Hmmm your right...its because wonderman did so terribly against grey hulk while thing did better..but i forgot how grey treated him at night...

Damborgson
Nobody cares about Wonder Man.

Simon is beautiful, so suck deez nutz. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/estahuh.gif

TheHulk
Simon is beautiful, so suck deez nutz. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/estahuh.gif I just dont understand why u suddenly show up

Damborgson
Suddenly? You've been gone for months. I'm here like everyday.

TheHulk
Suddenly? You've been gone for months. I'm here like everyday. I meant in this thread...and lol im glad atleast somebody noticed i was gone...

Damborgson
I posted in it before you...of course I noticed dude. My migraine started kicking in around the same time you started posting again.

TheGodKiller
That Quanchi statement has officially made you my enemy...you want me to prove myseld fine! And Btw i have a ego!? Tell that to the samurais that would rather kill themslevs then face the shame of defeat!
You're too spineless to be compared to a samurai.
What the hell is going on here?
TheHulk is PMSing.

TheHulk
You're too spineless to be compared to a samurai.

TheHulk is PMSing. I was not spineless to point the middle finger to my school priniciple what of it!?

JakeTheBank
I was not spineless to point the middle finger to my school priniciple what of it!?

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1495938_o.gif

Like that?

Mshinu
TheHulk is PMSing.

His period is four weeks.

TheGodKiller
I was not spineless to point the middle finger to my school priniciple what of it!?
That only goes to show that your principal is even more spineless than you.

Edit: And you probably did it behind their back anyways.

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1495938_o.gif

Like that? Believe or not...yes i just pointed one not double...

DarkSaint85
You are so cool.

TheHulk
That only goes to show that your principal is even more spineless than you.

Edit: And you probably did it behind their back anyways. Your best comeback is to "lowball" me...classic....

TheHulk
You are so cool. The ****er accused me of smoking and i don't like getting accuses..no I HATE!!! Getting accused! And do you wann know whats the worst part!? 3-5 strokes of the cane is the punishment and you still get reported to the police -.- i could not stand it and when he askes me how i felt about myself..well.yo can guess what happens next...TheHulk 3:16 HELL YEAH!

DarkSaint85
That was so badass.

TheHulk
That was so badass. Don't be sarcastic....it's a true story...

The Sorrow
Damn it carver.you just had to make a opinion on this....well despite you have more knowledge in Hulk then me......more experince then me...and better at defending hulk....so i should actually listen to you.......

But in the end of the day you are still full with shit so to hell with you.....
lol

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
lol No lolling at fact...and plz I need reinforcements here buddy...

CosmicComet
Bump.

Would like more opinions.

Don't forget Gladiator and Nova Prime as well.

yaadaveyaa
no one forgot gladiator or nova prime they just rnt close to hulks strength in my opinion specially at hulks peak there arent to many at hulks lvl at all...

janus77
This thread makes no sense, Hulk has no established upper limit and even his greatest feat is clearly not him going all out... Just going by him casually annihilating 1000x Wendigo and 1000x BiBeast, I'd say:

Thor 100+ - 1
Surfer 100+ - 1
Black Bolt 2000+ - 1
Sentry 100+ - 1
Genis-Vell 100+ - 1
Wonderman 1000+ - 1
Namor 10000+ - 1
Juggernaut 100+ - 1
Blue Marvel 100+ - 1
Hyperion 100+ - 1
Thing 10000+ - 1
Colossus 4000+ - 1
Abomination 2000+ - 1
A-Bomb 300+ - 1
Wendigo 1000+ - 1
Sasquatch 1000+ - 1

Naija boy
By best does that include WBH?

CosmicComet
Of course it does.

carver9
Of course it does.

confused

Naija boy
Between Hulk at his best, versus the following Marvel strong guys.

Thor- Several orders of magnitude
Surfer- astronomical
Black Bolt- astronomical
Sentry- prolly the closest with thor,though still some orders of magnitude
Genis-Vell- astronomical
Wonderman- astronomical
Namor- astronomical
Juggernaut- astronomical
Blue Marvel-astronomical
Hyperion- astronomical
Thing- astro- astro- astronomical
Colossus- astro- astronomical
Abomination- astronomical
A-Bomb- astronomical
Wendigo- astronomical
Sasquatch- astronomical

no expression

Putting all sentiment aside ,In pure physical strength Wbh is stronger than all the guys on that list put together by feats, direct confrontations, statements or any criteria really. Individually none of them are even remotely close.

carver9
He shouldnt have used WBH...maybe WWH or a pissed Savage.

Tony Stark

Exactly a strength comparison which Wendigo is said to be stronger, where Hulk can't even defeat him on his own. Hulk (Savage) never needed help to beat Thing.

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/04/hulk-vs-thing.html

TheHulk
Originally posted by Tony Stark
http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/04/hulk-vs-thing.html thumb up

Mindset
thumb down

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb down

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up fixed evil face