World War Hulk vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
1.Fist Fight
2.Both use their abilities
3.WWH Can go WB Mode(if needed) while Gladiator confidence is at a high level and cannot be broken and uses his abilities at best.

DarkSaint85
Glads
Glads
Glads destroys the planet :-p

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Glads
Glads
Glads destroys the planet :-p When did you start becoming a comedian!? mad

keiththegreat
Carver was saying Gladiator is too fast for Thor in another thread. I wonder if he thinks the same thing about Gladiator vs the Hulk.

h1a8
Glads in all three

In the 3rd fight Glads bfrs Hulk before he goes WB

BruceSkywalker
WWH in all three

JakeTheBank
Hulk would beat the shit out of him.

Damborgson
Hulk for the sweep

ozz81
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk for the sweep

thumb up

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by TheHulk
1.Fist Fight
3.WWH Can go WB Mode(if needed) while Gladiator confidence is at a high level and cannot be broken and uses his abilities at best.

1. Probably Hulk or Split. Glads is as strong though Hulk can surpass him. Glads is "invulnerable" but Hulk has his HF.
2. Glads
3. Glads without PIS CIS, else WWH

dmills
1) Hulk- Not many have a chance at winning a straight stand and bang match with the Hulk.

2) Glads should win unless he does something as silly as standing there blasting with heat vision while the Hulk slowly powers his way through the beam, gets his eyes covered thus causing his own heat vision to phuck him up and then gets thrown into a nuclear reactor which just happens to contain the specific type of radiation that he is vulnerable to. Oh wait.

3) Hulk in a laffer

Colossus-Big C
Gladiator couldnt even beat matterson thor physically

WWH wrecks him in a physical match.

Also savage hulk beat gladiator in comics too.

StiltmanFTW
This is one of these rare times I have to agree with Big C.

Less powerful Hulk beat Glads.

armedforbattle
Hulk 8/10
5/5
Glads 8/10

h1a8
1. Hulk has a chance but I see Glads as more powerful here and definitely faster.
2. Glads is much faster and should win easily
3. Glads has to be careful not to play around. Bfr is his best option or just beat him into unconsciousness before he goes WB.

psycho gundam
lol

-Pr-
Hulk.

Ash_J_Williams
1. Hulk smash hard
2. Gladiator shoots heat vision and hops around fast, but Hulk smash.
3. Hulk smash harder

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can someone explain to me exactly how Gladiator is going to win?

Exactly what can he do to stop Hulk? Punching him won't work, heat vision and cold breath are a bust. His best bet is to try and battle field remove Hulk by throwing him to the Sun or something but he literally tried and failed to do this in their fight. Hulk can be slow and brutish or very fast when he needs to be.

Anyways, he beats Gladiator to a pulp in the first fight, same outcome in the second unless Gladiator uses cbr tactics and flies at trans light speeds to maybe battle field remove Hulk (Not happening), the third fight is just spite.

Tbh, you switch any Hulk in for Green Scar (Barring like Grey) and Gladiator still gets beaten up in the first, can only win by battle field removal in the second, and would get anally raped sooner or later by an extremely enraged Hulk of any incarnation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk can be slow and brutish or very fast when he needs to be.

Before I forget, Waid said that he'd make it a point to showcase how fast Hulk can be. Whether this will be outright super speed is unclear but Waid likes his feats and enjoys a wank fest (This character can do this and that, look how awesome he is etc.) so this will make Hulk fans happy.

WhiteWitchKing
Gladiator pushes the planet into the sun.

StiltmanFTW
Before I forget, Waid said that he'd make it a point to showcase how fast Hulk can be. Whether this will be outright super speed is unclear but Waid likes his feats and enjoys a wank fest (This character can do this and that, look how awesome he is etc.) so this will make Hulk fans happy.

Didn't he already move as a blur in one panel in the 1st issue or something like that?

guy222
poor kallark

hulk gives em a beating

dmills
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Gladiator pushes the planet into the sun.

laughing

Wwk. Have you checked out DnA's Hypernaturals yet?

WhiteWitchKing
No, not yet but it does look intriguing.

h1a8
Can someone explain to me exactly how Gladiator is going to win?

Exactly what can he do to stop Hulk? Punching him won't work, heat vision and cold breath are a bust. His best bet is to try and battle field remove Hulk by throwing him to the Sun or something but he literally tried and failed to do this in their fight. Hulk can be slow and brutish or very fast when he needs to be.

Anyways, he beats Gladiator to a pulp in the first fight, same outcome in the second unless Gladiator uses cbr tactics and flies at trans light speeds to maybe battle field remove Hulk (Not happening), the third fight is just spite.

Tbh, you switch any Hulk in for Green Scar (Barring like Grey) and Gladiator still gets beaten up in the first, can only win by battle field removal in the second, and would get anally raped sooner or later by an extremely enraged Hulk of any incarnation. Glads wins by beating Hulk to death. Not only is Glads strength comparable to WWH but his speed is far beyond's Hulk's. I see Glads hitting Hulk far more times than Hulk hitting Glads.
Second, Glads can simply uppercut Hulk into space for the easy win.

Stop viewing this fight in an unrealistic view of the two fighting with nearly the same speed and you would start to see the light.

DTM
WWHulk to me was in the same Upper Herald level as Superman, Thor, Surfer, Orion, etc and probably Gladiator as well. Theres nothing WWH did during that series, that I couldnt see any of the above Powerhouses doing as well (maybe in a different fashion, but doing it all the same). WBH is another level of Hulk, but Gladiator with no confidence issues implimented means hes able to push moons around, so again, theyre very evenly matched overall.

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
Glads wins by beating Hulk to death. Not only is Glads strength comparable to WWH but his speed is far beyond's Hulk's. I see Glads hitting Hulk far more times than Hulk hitting Glads.
Second, Glads can simply uppercut Hulk into space for the easy win.

Stop viewing this fight in an unrealistic view of the two fighting with nearly the same speed and you would start to see the light.

You think yours is realistic? erm

h1a8
Originally posted by -Pr-
You think yours is realistic? erm

Yup because I don't view the two fighting at the same speed or close to the same speed. That would only happen if Glads is not really using his speed as we know he can.

But also, Glads can bfr WWH into space. The OP never ruled out bfr. So if the chips are down then it is always an option for Glads to do.

Villelater
what if WWH headbutts and punchs him while being grabbed? and also the whole flying tough guys into space thing is over-rated when your enemy can hurt you back...with whatever he has free

-Pr-
Yup because I don't view the two fighting at the same speed or close to the same speed. That would only happen if Glads is not really using his speed as we know he can.

But also, Glads can bfr WWH into space. The OP never ruled out bfr. So if the chips are down then it is always an option for Glads to do.

Gladiator still has to bring enough strength to bear to put Hulk down, and I'm not sure he can. Besides, he's not Ali; if he goes hand to hand, he's going to get hit. Glads won't be vibrating through punches or anything like that.

He can try to BFR him, sure. No guarantee it'll work, though.

carver9
I hate saying this but WWH kills Gladiator. Hell, any recent carnations of the Hulk rapes him. Writers are boosting this character up to insane levels. The guy just shrugged off blasts capable of melting Adamantium and before this, he was blitzing around at super speed while having his strength being read as incalculable.

Hulk stomps.

-Pr-
Why do you try to portray things as feats when they aren't?

carver9
Why do you try to portray things as feats when they aren't?

Lol...everything I said was a ft.

DarkSaint85
Right, I didn't want to say this because it was in the ownage thread, and therefore I'm not supposed to denigrate the feat....

But again, it was a weapon inspired by Ultron's weapon. No guarantee that it could actually do the same job.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...everything I said was a ft.

Being described as having incalculable strength isn't a feat. It's a compliment.

Throw a rock in a comic world and you'll hit a handful of characters that have had the same thing said about them.

The speed thing was a nice feat though.

Right, I didn't want to say this because it was in the ownage thread, and therefore I'm not supposed to denigrate the feat....

But again, it was a weapon inspired by Ultron's weapon. No guarantee that it could actually do the same job.

That too.

JakeTheBank
That issue was by no means bad for Hulk, but really, there's no reason to lose your shit over it, either, Carver.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That issue was by no means bad for Hulk, but really, there's no reason to lose your shit over it, either, Carver.

I'm not...the first issue was just a good read though.

DarkSaint85
It was. I liked it.

NemeBro
You think yours is realistic? erm To be fair, Marvel's writers are idiotic in their handling of superspeed, and h1's analysis would be entirely accurate if they could keep their setting's speed consistent.

That Thor can go from one end of the spectrum (being able to speedblitz a ****ing Skyfather, namely Surther) to the other (being blitzed by Wolverine) is idiotic.

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
To be fair, Marvel's writers are idiotic in their handling of superspeed, and h1's analysis would be entirely accurate if they could keep their setting's speed consistent.

That Thor can go from one end of the spectrum (being able to speedblitz a ****ing Skyfather, namely Surther) to the other (being blitzed by Wolverine) is idiotic.

There's also the issue of a character, though. Being fast doesn't automatically mean you dodge every punch, because not every character has the training, the awareness, or even the Flash like "I think in slow motion at all times" thing going for them.

I'm not saying that comics do a good job; a lot of the time they don't. I'm just saying that being fast doesn't always automatically make you a blitzing machine.

NemeBro
There's also the issue of a character, though. Being fast doesn't automatically mean you dodge every punch, because not every character has the training, the awareness, or even the Flash like "I think in slow motion at all times" thing going for them.

I'm not saying that comics do a good job; a lot of the time they don't. I'm just saying that being fast doesn't always automatically make you a blitzing machine. The amount of characters who legitimately move/run/fly/whatever faster than they can react isn't very large, IMHO. At least, when they are written to have the speed at all.

I mean, DC has it too, but Marvel is noticeably worse in that regard. If you have super speed, that better be your only notable power, or else you fight like a sluggish brick when fighting someone who by all rights shouldn't be in your league speedwise (Gladiator and Thor for example have this issue, mostly Thor).

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
The amount of characters who legitimately move/run/fly/whatever faster than they can react isn't very large, IMHO. At least, when they are written to have the speed at all.

I mean, DC has it too, but Marvel is noticeably worse in that regard. If you have super speed, that better be your only notable power, or else you fight like a sluggish brick when fighting someone who by all rights shouldn't be in your league speedwise (Gladiator and Thor for example have this issue, mostly Thor).

Agreed.

How else can you cater to people like Wolverine...

TheHulk

But again, it was a weapon inspired by Ultron's weapon. No guarantee that it could actually do the same job. Hey i was about to say that....Darksaint you seriously are the guy i hate in this forum alot.... mad

TheHulk
Gladiator was always a Mid Herald to me....when did he start becoming so all powerful?

h1a8
Gladiator was always a Mid Herald to me....when did he start becoming so all powerful? He was a mid herald because of the idiot things writer's have him do since they know he's too powerful. Like being arrogant and talking shit when Masterson is down (he could have easily finished him) and allow Masterson to get an attack in to come back. Or when Glads tried to carry Hulk into space at speeds far below light when he could have just uppercut him there or just carried him there in less than a fraction of a second. Or when writer's not have Glads use his speed and fight at the same speed as some of his enemies (like they do Superman sometimes).

But Glads HAS been written as not only a high herald various times but probably the most powerful high herald. For example, Glads was the only herald going toe to toe with Tyrant as equals. He was matching him with blasts and everything. Tyrant only gained the upperhand when he threw another herald into Glads distracting him. This allow Tryant to pounce and cheapshot or sucker punch Glads. If that wouldn't have happen Glads would have gave Tyrant hell (Glads would have eventually lost though).

Another example is a more current feat. He visibly affected Cyke who in turn stopped all of Thor's might with just his pinky finger. This feat not only showed that Glads is currently a high herald but possibly one of the more powerful ones.

So since current characters are discussed we weigh current feats more heavily than past feats.

zeel
1.Fist Fight

1. Hulk
2. prolly glads
3. Glads gets the ever lovin shit beat outta him pronto.

Colossus-Big C
Very Few Heralds , If any ,can beat the hulk in a pure fist fight

dmills
The speed argument would hold more water in the eyes of the doubtful if Glads had a demonstrative history of at least falling back on speed even if it's as a last resort. But his history indicates he'd try to tank attacks.

Having said that, op says in round 2 they'd use everything at their disposal. Fight starts 1500 ft away so what's to stop glads from using say, a precision heat vision strike right through Banner's pupils, (Yes he's used long distance precision heat vision before) and then grabbing him by his feet (Colossus style) and launching him out to the atmosphere in the blink of an eye?

Edit: As a matter of fact, considering "full capacity" provisions and especially considering the CIP addendums by Bada and PR, I actually feel pretty confident that Glads takes round 2 fairly comfortably. Given that Kallark knows exactly who the Hulk is and what he's capable of.

h1a8
Originally posted by dmills
The speed argument would hold more water in the eyes of the doubtful if Glads had a demonstrative history of at least falling back on speed even if it's as a last resort. But his history indicates he'd try to tank attacks.

Having said that, op says in round 2 they'd use everything at their disposal. Fight starts 1500 ft away so what's to stop glads from using say, a precision heat vision strike right through Banner's pupils, (Yes he's used long distance precision heat vision before) and then grabbing him by his feet (Colossus style) and launching him out to the atmosphere in the blink of an eye?

No one is claiming Glads won't get hit. he would hit Hulk more times than Hulk hits him. Let's not kid ourselves and think the two will be fighting at the same speed.

He can also uppercut Hulk into space as well. No need to grab.

dmills
He can also uppercut Hulk into space as well. No need to grab.

Maybe maybe not. Best to stick with what you can prove with the greater probability (at least conceptually). No need to get overwrought in your arguments.

Dampyre
1.Fist Fight

The Hulk wins all three fights. The fist fight will end with Gladiator being beaten to death. He can't dream of beating the Hulk under that scenario. The third fight lasts for less than one page.

Dampyre

But Glads HAS been written as not only a high herald various times but probably the most powerful high herald. For example, Glads was the only herald going toe to toe with Tyrant as equals. He was matching him with blasts and everything. Tyrant only gained the upperhand when he threw another herald into Glads distracting him. This allow Tryant to pounce and cheapshot or sucker punch Glads. If that wouldn't have happen Glads would have gave Tyrant hell (Glads would have eventually lost though).

Those are just flat-out LIES. First, Tyrant himself said that the Silver Surfer was the most powerful one out of that group. Second, Gladiator only briefy matched power output with Tyrant, who was toying with them. Gladiator was briefly downed by this attack and out of the fight for a bit, admitting that Tyrant was all he expected and then some.

The next time Gladiator attacked, it was alongside the Surfer and Beta Ray Bill. Bill attacked first, and Tyrant flattened him with one punch. He then threw Bill into Gladiator, blasted him once and knocked him out with a punch. Tyrant then exchanged fire with the Surfer, knocking him out. The Surfer was actually the last one to fall.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Very Few Heralds , If any ,can beat the hulk in a pure fist fight

The only one that has a shot is Superman with a sun-amp. The Surfer would have a shot if he is allowed to amp-up using an external power source like he did in IH#250. Their chances are slim though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dampyre
Those are just flat-out LIES. First, Tyrant himself said that the Silver Surfer was the most powerful one out of that group. Second, Gladiator only briefy matched power output with Tyrant, who was toying with them. Gladiator was briefly downed by this attack and out of the fight for a bit, admitting that Tyrant was all he expected and then some.

The next time Gladiator attacked, it was alongside the Surfer and Beta Ray Bill. Bill attacked first, and Tyrant flattened him with one punch. He then threw Bill into Gladiator, blasted him once and knocked him out with a punch. Tyrant then exchanged fire with the Surfer, knocking him out. The Surfer was actually the last one to fall.

Surfer was an insect to Tyrant. He couldn't even bother him at all. Not only do I NOT remember Tyrant saying Surfer is the most powerful of the bunch, it goes against what was shown. So show me Tyrant's BS statement.

Tyrant wasn't toying with Glads. No where in the story does it mention anything like that. Stop making stuff up.
Glads wasn't briefly downed at all. Where do you get that from?
Yes Tyrant hit BRB and threw him into Glads causing Glads to give up his guard. Tyrant then pounced and sucker punched Glads. Surfer didn't to anything special and was shown to be as weak as BRB. Glads was clearly shown to be superior to all of them. It was the sucker punch that did him in.

If Glads wasn't remotely at the level of Tyrant then he wouldn't have been shown to match Tyrant for any amount of time. No other high herald matched Tyrant for any amount of time. So assuming the lie that he was toying with them. Then still Glads was still shown more powerful as he was the only one who resembled an equal, even for a brief period.

guy222
hulk already defeated kallark

wwh stomps em with ease

h1a8
The only one that has a shot is Superman with a sun-amp. The Surfer would have a shot if he is allowed to amp-up using an external power source like he did in IH#250. Their chances are slim though.

A watered down Sentry stalemated WWH in a fist fight.
Sentry at his inception (fighting Genis and Terrax) was astronomically more powerful.

Superman is stronger than WWH by feats. He's faster too. How come he won't beat WWH in a fist fight?

WBH is a different thing all together though.

dmills
The only one that has a shot is Superman with a sun-amp.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/2537627_o.gif

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222

wwh stomps em with ease

That was a single comic fight. This is a forum one which bases things off a character's history.
That fight wasn't indicative of what will happen in a forum fight.
What if Glads decided to uppercut Hulk into space?
What if Glads decided to use his nanosecond reflexes and fight Hulk at faster than light speeds?

dmills

wwh stomps em with ease

That fight is exactly why Kallark would win #2. Given forum rules, he would have to be Rhino level stupid to stand there as the Hulk slowly powered through his sustained heat vison blast, get his eyes covered thus causing a backlash of his own beam and then get choke slammed into a nuclear reactor that just happens to contain the specific type of radiation that he (Glads) is vulnerable to.

guy222
That was a single comic fight. This is a forum one which bases things off a character's history.
What if Glads decided to use his nanosecond reflexes and fight Hulk at faster than light speeds?

single fight he lost no getting round that

i know the forum rules been here for many years friend

what happens when hulk bloodies em to a pulp

already told pr u know the main mod on the forum here the whole speed s*** means nada to me

superman and others would b undefeated in the comic realm and they aren't

disagree if u like that's fair

guy222
That fight is exactly why Kallark would win #2. Given forum rules, he would have to be Rhino level stupid to stand there as the Hulk slowly powered through his sustained heat vison blast, get his eyes covered thus causing a backlash of his own beam and then get choke slammed into a nuclear reactor that just happens to contain the specific type of radiation that he (Glads) is vulnerable to.

u know i'll disagree good buddy

8swords
1) Hulk- Not many have a chance at winning a straight stand and bang match with the Hulk.

2) Glads should win unless he does something as silly as standing there blasting with heat vision while the Hulk slowly powers his way through the beam, gets his eyes covered thus causing his own heat vision to phuck him up and then gets thrown into a nuclear reactor which just happens to contain the specific type of radiation that he is vulnerable to. Oh wait.

3) Hulk in a laffer

this

Dampyre
Surfer was an insect to Tyrant. He couldn't even bother him at all. Not only do I NOT remember Tyrant saying Surfer is the most powerful of the bunch, it goes against what was shown. So show me Tyrant's BS statement.

Tyrant wasn't toying with Glads. No where in the story does it mention anything like that. Stop making stuff up.
Glads wasn't briefly downed at all. Where do you get that from?
Yes Tyrant hit BRB and threw him into Glads causing Glads to give up his guard. Tyrant then pounced and sucker punched Glads. Surfer didn't to anything special and was shown to be as weak as BRB. Glads was clearly shown to be superior to all of them. It was the sucker punch that did him in.

If Glads wasn't remotely at the level of Tyrant then he wouldn't have been shown to match Tyrant for any amount of time. No other high herald matched Tyrant for any amount of time. So assuming the lie that he was toying with them. Then still Glads was still shown more powerful as he was the only one who resembled an equal, even for a brief period.

Ah, a troll.

Damborgson

already told pr u know the main mod on the forum here the whole speed s*** means nada to me

thumb up

--------------

You don't argue with Guy, H1. Reported.

guy222
hehe

hey buddy

i get what the poster was saying and i abide with the rules here do i agree with em no but i stay a good soldier big grin

Colossus-Big C
Edit

Colossus-Big C
A watered down Sentry stalemated WWH in a fist fight.
Sentry at his inception (fighting Genis and Terrax) was astronomically more powerful.

Superman is stronger than WWH by feats. He's faster too. How come he won't beat WWH in a fist fight?

WBH is a different thing all together though. Hulk was increasing in strength astronomically in the cross over when he fought PC Superman, even though he was still nothing to him, its very clear his strength increase was even noticeable to PC Supes (going from ignoring hulks punches, to feeling the need to start blocking), The narrator said HIMSELF if this continued, Hulk may have caught up to PC supes physically.

Yes SAVAGE hulk would eventually have caught up to PC Supermans strength level.
If written correctly hulks strength can exceed any herald level being

h1a8
Ah, a troll.

How am I the troll when you are making stuff up? I stated the truth. You provide no evidence for saying Tyrant was toying with Glads. You simply state it like a fact (not opinion). This is called lying, which is a form of trolling. You also say that Glads was down and out while Tyrant chomped BRB. More lying. So look in the mirror buddy.

Originally posted by Damborgson
thumb up

--------------

You don't argue with Guy, H1. Reported.

This forum is about debating. Didn't you know?
Arguing has many different definitions depending on the context.
Arguing = Debating here on the forums and thus have no negative connotation as you are implying with your slick equivocation.

Yes but it holds little to no water to a forum fight.

Then Hulk wins if Glads becomes koed. But how likely is that in a forum situation?

That means you purposely ignore speed and focus 100% on who's stronger. I understand that is your opinion but that doesn't make for good debating though.

I disagree that Superman will be defeated in a comic against WWH. But a forum fight is different than a comic fight. We have rules, comics don't. We can't use PIS showings, comics can. We must use full capacity, comics don't have to. We can't ignore evidence, comics can.

Lastly, this is a debating forum. It's no fun and against the spirit of the forum if you never debate and always give opinions. So please don't find offense with me for wanting to debate with you. It's just for fun. Nothing more.

Hulk was increasing in strength astronomically in the cross over when he fought PC Superman, even though he was still nothing to him, its very clear his strength increase was even noticeable to PC Supes (going from ignoring hulks punches, to feeling the need to start blocking), The narrator said HIMSELF if this continued, Hulk may have caught up to PC supes physically.

That fight isn't canon and cannot be used. Hulk has been koed multiple times in comics before his strength increased.

Horrificus
hehe

hey buddy

i get what the poster was saying and i abide with the rules here do i agree with em no but i stay a good soldier big grin Highly Valued quality around here.

carver9
Hulk was increasing in strength astronomically in the cross over when he fought PC Superman, even though he was still nothing to him, its very clear his strength increase was even noticeable to PC Supes (going from ignoring hulks punches, to feeling the need to start blocking), The narrator said HIMSELF if this continued, Hulk may have caught up to PC supes physically.

You do know in that fight with PC Superman and Savage Hulk, Hulk flash koed him?

Damborgson
Arguing = Debating here on the forums and thus have no negative connotation as you are implying with your slick equivocation.

But I don't give a phuck. Didn't you know?

Trying to preach to someone after failing to pickup the most obvious form of sarcasm I could put out there, and making an even bigger ass of yourself? Not bad H1, not bad.

guy222
How am I the troll when you are making stuff up? I stated the truth. You provide no evidence for saying Tyrant was toying with Glads. You simply state it like a fact (not opinion). This is called lying, which is a form of trolling. You also say that Glads was down and out while Tyrant chomped BRB. More lying. So look in the mirror buddy.

Yes but it holds little to no water to a forum fight.

Then Hulk wins if Glads becomes koed. But how likely is that in a forum situation?

That means you purposely ignore speed and focus 100% on who's stronger. I understand that is your opinion but that doesn't make for good debating though.

I disagree that Superman will be defeated in a comic against WWH. But a forum fight is different than a comic fight. We have rules, comics don't. We can't use PIS showings, comics can. We must use full capacity, comics don't have to. We can't ignore evidence, comics can.

Lastly, this is a debating forum. It's no fun and against the spirit of the forum if you never debate and always give opinions. So please don't find offense with me for wanting to debate with you. It's just for fun. Nothing more.

That fight isn't canon and cannot be used. Hulk has been koed multiple times in comics before his strength increased.

its always fun friend

my whole career here i simply don't debate period leave that to the experts

we aren't talking bout supes, i am sure dc faithful say supes is stronger than hulk marvel faithful such as me will easily disagree

as i said i appreciate ur opinion and the mods know here i play by the rules i simply don't agree with speed for supes wins every match

surely u agree and that's no fun because it automatically gives a win to him all the time

have a good one

maybe when time permits we can have a nice debate u and me

okie

smile

-Pr-

If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean.

If, if, if.

You go by Gladiator's personality and character, what he's likely to do in a fight, not what you'd like him to do. That sort of thing is reserved for tourneys.

Mindset
Wouldn't there just be more fish?

You aren't making sense.

-Pr-
Damn kids not getting my references sad

guy222
i am stick out tongue

abhilegend
A sun amped superman would beat hulk nearly every time.

abhilegend
You do know in that fight with PC Superman and Savage Hulk, Hulk flash koed him?
Lulz.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
A sun amped superman would beat hulk nearly every time. Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz.

h1a8
If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean.

If, if, if.

You go by Gladiator's personality and character, what he's likely to do in a fight, not what you'd like him to do. That sort of thing is reserved for tourneys. Glads does have superspeed. He uses it in comics. He has fought at lightspeed or beyond multiple times. I'm not making up something he doesn't do in comics. I'm using only things he has done in comics. If he did it in comics then it is in his personality to do, otherwise he wouldn't have done it.

I didn't say Glads will blitz Hulk from the get go and combo him to ko. That's what I believe he would do if he really existed but I'm not arguing that. I said he's much faster than Hulk. This is a fact. With being faster automatically gives you more hits than the other and more defenses against their attacks. Net result is Glads hitting Hulk more times than Hulk hits him. So if Glads is equally strong or stronger, more durable, and gets far more hits in on Hulk than Hulk gets on him then it makes perfect since he would win in a fist fight.

Everyone here is guilty of believing how a character would fight in their opinion (from Jake to Quanchi to Carver to Galan etc).
Everyone here differs in how the fight will go. If we didn't then there would be no such thing as a debate. That's why he have the forum rules of full capacity.

Lastly, Hulk can't fly. So Glads can bfr anything he wants in fight 2 or 3. Yet most here aren't seeing that and saying things far more silly than I.

-Pr-
Glads does have superspeed. He uses it in comics. He has fought at lightspeed or beyond multiple times. I'm not making up something he doesn't do in comics. I'm using only things he has done in comics. If he did it in comics then it is in his personality to do, otherwise he wouldn't have done it.

I didn't say Glads will blitz Hulk from the get go and combo him to ko. That's what I believe he would do if he really existed but I'm not arguing that. I said he's much faster than Hulk. This is a fact. With being faster automatically gives you more hits than the other and more defenses against their attacks. Net result is Glads hitting Hulk more times than Hulk hits him. So if Glads is equally strong or stronger, more durable, and gets far more hits in on Hulk than Hulk gets on him then it makes perfect since he would win in a fist fight.

Everyone here is guilty of believing how a character would fight in their opinion (from Jake to Quanchi to Carver to Galan etc).
Everyone here differs in how the fight will go. If we didn't then there would be no such thing as a debate. That's why he have the forum rules of full capacity.

Lastly, Hulk can't fly. So Glads can bfr anything he wants in fight 2 or 3. Yet most here aren't seeing that and saying things far more silly than I.

I wasn't talking about him being fast.

And no, Gladiator isn't as strong as Hulk. He has impact durability, sure, but Hulk's HF makes up for it.

No, not everyone is.

h1a8
I wasn't talking about him being fast.

And no, Gladiator isn't as strong as Hulk. He has impact durability, sure, but Hulk's HF makes up for it.

No, not everyone is. Then what are you talking about? Because that's the only thing I'm talking about. My entire argument is
1. Glads is faster than Hulk and will hit him more times than Hulk hits Glads. Thus Glads will beat him in a fist fight.

2. Glads can easily bfr anytime during the battle (not necessarily in the beginning but it could be in the end)

3. Same as 2

The term "Everyone" is figurative language and clearly not meant literally.
More than half of the members here have a skewed opinion on how their character will match up against another. Many have one character doing something while the other character sits there and watch and just lets it happen. Jake has Thor doing all types of rare stuff against a team of metas of such and exaggerates the things Thor would do and he is suppose to be the voice of reason here. Yet when you read 100 Thor comics you rarely see Thor do those things. Yet no one here sees that because of who Jake is.

Glads is stronger than most Hulks, this is debatable though I admit. Hulk's strength is variable. He can be anywhere from a little over Thing's strength to far over Thing's strength. He gets stronger the madder he gets. So to say someone is stronger than Hulk is misleading since you must clarify which Hulk you are referring to. WWH has no strength feats that puts him above Glads. So I would say they are equals or very close to equal.

WBH is another thing altogether though.

-Pr-
The tactics.

Even at base level, current Hulk is well above Thing. He's high herald class. He doesn't go in to the fight calm or anything.

psycho gundam
hulk already beat gladiator, and he's more powerful than he was when he did it.

this is math, h1, you like math

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam

This.

h1a8

Hulk beating Glads in a comic doesn't mean he would beat him in a forum fight. Otherwise there would be no reason to debate.

This is WWH not current Hulk. We can only use WWH feats to debate with.

h1a8
The tactics.

Even at base level, current Hulk is well above Thing. He's high herald class. He doesn't go in to the fight calm or anything.
1. Is a fist fight. I didn't claim any tactics. Just that Glads will hit Hulk more times.

2. I didn't claim tactics here. Just that Glads has the bfr option whenever he wants to use it or needs to use it.

3. Same as two.

There is no such thing as calm or angry current hulk. He can change to Hulk without even getting mad nowadays. He can appear calm as Hulk too. So there is a calm Hulk (but strong one).

Based off current showings Thing is much more powerful than ever. I would say current Hulk (not going full WWH or WBH) is about several times stronger at base level (maybe 3 or 4 times by opinion). This is significant but not well over IMO.

So I disagree that Hulk is well above (that needs to be defined by the way) Thing at base. He's significantly above but not well above, whatever that means lol.

-Pr-
Assuming Glads could uppercut him in to space and that he can fight FTL, are examples of tactical thinking.

Calm but strong is fine. Calm but weak isn't.

Hulk is in the thousands/millions of tons range, just like all the top heralds. Proving Gladiator is stronger would be an uphill battle, tbh.

You think he's only four times stronger than a guy who's a low cl100?

h1a8
Assuming Glads could uppercut him in to space and that he can fight FTL, are examples of tactical thinking.

Calm but strong is fine. Calm but weak isn't.

Hulk is in the thousands/millions of tons range, just like all the top heralds. Proving Gladiator is stronger would be an uphill battle, tbh.

You think he's only four times stronger than a guy who's a low cl100?

Why can't he uppercut Hulk into space? It's within his personality to do so and he doesn't even have to be thinking about it for it to occur. Many characters have uppercutted others into space on accident. They just were trying to punch the shiz out of them and all of a sudden the opponent is in space. Oops! He may not even do such a thing until he realizes he's in a losing battle. Or one of his attacks is a vicious uppercut that accidently lands Hulk in space.

Glads has fought or operated at FTL speeds multiple times in comics. I'm not even claiming he will fight Hulk at FTL speeds here. I'm using him doing it in comics as evidence that he will be a lot faster than Hulk in this fight. I didn't say what speed Glads was going to fight with, just that he will be a lot faster.

No one even thought about the existence of a calm weak Hulk. I'm confused of where you get that from. I never said such things or really think about such things.

I agree that Hulk is in the thousands of tons range at weakest or base level. Thing is at least currently in the mid hundreds of tons range now (if not more) though. In the past he was slight over a hundred tons. So about 4 times stronger seems reasonable for Hulk at base strength.

IMO, Glads is one of the strongest heralds when at his best. He's variable too just like Hulk though.

Even then I can accept they are close in strength (which is very reasonable).

psycho gundam
Hulk is in the thousands/millions of tons range banner-hulk while calm braced the ceiling of the mountain dropped on the avengers which was like 150,000,000,000 tons and had to be tricked into getting madder to get stronger. savage hulk shattered mountains

h1a8
banner-hulk while calm braced the ceiling of the mountain dropped on the avengers which was like 150,000,000,000 tons and had to be tricked into getting madder to get stronger. savage hulk shattered mountains

Yes but that is not the strength range base Hulk is usually at in comics. That was an outlier or rarity. You know we are talking about Hulk at base strength. Hulk's strength is variable. It varies like a lottery. It could be suddenly high or low.

psycho gundam
he's only at base when he's not fighting and is alone, when he's in a fight he is not at base any longer. it's not hard to understand

h1a8
he's only at base when he's not fighting and is alone, when he's in a fight he is not at base any longer. it's not hard

You are making stuff up now. How do you know Hulk isn't sometimes at base when he's fighting? You know most of his fights in the past have him operating at most in the thousands of tons right?

-Pr-
banner-hulk while calm braced the ceiling of the mountain dropped on the avengers which was like 150,000,000,000 tons and had to be tricked into getting madder to get stronger. savage hulk shattered mountains

lol yes, i know.

Nihilist
Yes but that is not the strength range base Hulk is usually at in comics. That was an outlier or rarity. You know we are talking about Hulk at base strength. Hulk's strength is variable. It varies like a lottery. It could be suddenly high or low. since when was you able to recton a characters history.

DarkSaint85
he's only at base when he's not fighting and is alone, when he's in a fight he is not at base any longer. it's not hard to understand

I'm only invisible when nobody's watching.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
since when was you able to recton a characters history. thumb up

-Pr-
John Cena? Eww.

TheHulk
John Cena? Eww. Lol only now you notice my sig which was around for 8 months??

-Pr-
Lol only now you notice my sig which was around for 8 months??

I don't always pay attention.

TheHulk
I don't always pay attention. JC in my Sig is the Doc Of The Thuganomics...Not the Superman Cena...

dmills

So let me understand something here. The people saying that the Hulk sweeps every round are essentially saying that the above summary is considered wholly acceptable as a legit example of how a PIS free fight at full capacity with all abilities accounted for would go between these two? Even though Gladiator knows the Hulk and remembers exactly how their previous encounter played out?

TheHulk
So let me understand something here. The people saying that the Hulk sweeps every round are essentially saying that the above summary is considered wholly acceptable as a legit example of how a PIS free fight at full capacity with all abilities accounted for would go between these two? Even though Gladiator knows the Hulk and remembers exactly how their previous encounter played out? thumb down

JakeTheBank
Without PIS and full capacity, Hulk would likely incinerate Gladiator instantly via his "aura".

TheHulk
Without PIS and full capacity, Hulk would likely incinerate Gladiator instantly via his "aura". So you have finally seen the light with Hulks power!

JakeTheBank
I've always know what Hulk is capable of. Just because I don't furiously wank to all things gamma irradiated doesn't make me ignorant of what he can do.

psycho gundam
So let me understand something here. The people saying that the Hulk sweeps every round are essentially saying that the above summary is considered wholly acceptable as a legit example of how a PIS free fight at full capacity with all abilities accounted for would go between these two? Even though Gladiator knows the Hulk and remembers exactly how their previous encounter played out? nah, this time he just punches his lights out

TheHulk
I've always know what Hulk is capable of. Just because I don't furiously wank to all things gamma irradiated doesn't make me ignorant of what he can do. Gladiator is Mid-High herald....i though Hulk melting them is BS to you?

JakeTheBank
Gladiator is Mid-High herald....i though Hulk melting them is BS to you?

Not all mid-high heralds are the same.

dmills
thumb down Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Without PIS and full capacity, Hulk would likely incinerate Gladiator instantly via his "aura". Originally posted by psycho gundam
nah, this time he just punches his lights out

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/2665569_o.gif

Smh.

JakeTheBank
In all seriousness though, the only way I see Gladiator winning this is if he uses his speed in a manner we've never seen attributed to him, fighting in a way he's never really done. And that's assuming he'd be able to flash KO or instantly BFR Hulk before Hulk reacted, all the while powering through his energy output. He got humiliated by Savage Hulk, so I'm not seeing why or how he'd fare better against Green Scar.

dmills
In all seriousness though, the only way I see Gladiator winning this is if he uses his speed in a manner we've never seen attributed to him, fighting in a way he's never really done. And that's assuming he'd be able to flash KO or instantly BFR Hulk before Hulk reacted, all the while powering through his energy output. He got humiliated by Savage Hulk, so I'm not seeing why or how he'd fare better against Green Scar.

In scenario 2 we're not talking WBH here. Kallark knows exactly who Banner is and what he's capable of, therefore he fights smarter then he did in their comic encounter.

And why on Earth would he need to use nanosecond reactions (although he's fully capable) to make himself quick enough to avoid Hulk's blows? Hell I've got scans of Strong guy dancing around WWH punches like he was Floyd Mayweather or something lol. Glads has used his speed in mid battle before (Simon), he is fairly skilled enough to switch tactics when need be (Hyperion fight). Hulk is definitely susceptible to being out manuvered, grabbed by the ankles and tossed around (Colossus), except with Kallark it'd be thrown out to space instead of a few hundred feet into a mountain or whatever.

Really in the second scenario it's Glads fight to lose. Which he shouldn't unless he's Rhino level stupid.

JakeTheBank
Unless Hulk is specifically barred from "ascending", with full capicity and CIS off, I don't see why he wouldn't go Worldbreaker.

dmills
Unless Hulk is specifically barred from "ascending", with full capicity and CIS off, I don't see why he wouldn't go Worldbreaker.

Dunno. That's the OP's baggage.

carver9
Serious question. What was shown during the WWH arc that gives proof that Gladiator can ko WWH? Can someone show me something that I missed because if my memory serves me correct, WWH withstood EVERYTHING that came his way "minus prepped attacks".

Branlor Swift
Serious question. What was shown during the WWH arc that gives proof that Gladiator can ko WWH? Can someone show me something that I missed because if my memory serves me correct, WWH withstood EVERYTHING that came his way "minus prepped attacks". That's an important question Carver, and every question deserves an answer.

Hulk hater side, do you have a retort?

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
That's an important question Carver, and every question deserves an answer.

Hulk hater side, do you have a retort?

Dont think you are being sarcastic this time BUT, when I see you online, I mentally prepare myself for a loooooong debate. It happens almost every time. I think you have my name on a sheet of paper and every time you beat me in a debate, you put a check mark by it.

dmills
Serious question. What was shown during the WWH arc that gives proof that Gladiator can ko WWH? Can someone show me something that I missed because if my memory serves me correct, WWH withstood EVERYTHING that came his way "minus prepped attacks".

So answer a question to an assertion that no one made? Why? Or did H1 say that?

carver9
So answer a question to an assertion that no one made? Why? Or did H1 say that?

So how is Gladiator winning?

Branlor Swift
Dont think you are being sarcastic this time BUT, when I see you online, I mentally prepare myself for a loooooong debate. It happens almost every time. I think you have my name on a sheet of paper and every time you beat me in a debate, you put a check mark by it.

I don't care about debates ever since I started working tbh.

When I'm here, sure, douche time it up. As soon as I go on that road called life, all is forgotten, all if forgiven.

When I come back to this... place, my first thought (now) is "Gee, I wonder how Thor got humiliated in his latest foray into pretending to be a hero."
And then I argue with someone over something stupid.

If you want an answer.
Also, Hulk wins.

dmills
Yes but that is not the strength range base Hulk is usually at in comics. That was an outlier or rarity. You know we are talking about Hulk at base strength. Hulk's strength is variable. It varies like a lottery. It could be suddenly high or low. Originally posted by Nihilist
since when was you able to recton a characters history.

laughing out loud

Damborgson
Anyways, Hulk beats him good.

dmills
So how is Gladiator winning?

By not being ...

Rhino level stupid to stand there as the Hulk slowly powered through his sustained heat vison blast, get his eyes covered thus causing a backlash of his own beam and then get choke slammed into a nuclear reactor that just happens to contain the specific type of radiation that he (Glads) is vulnerable to.

In other words, going for a quick bfr.

Damborgson
or that

Branlor Swift
Last time Glads tried to BFR Hulk, his ears hurt.

carver9
By not being ...

In other words, going for a quick bfr.

With that said, I know for a fact you can show me at least "one" scan of Gladiator bfring? Just one...thats all I need.

dmills
With that said, I know for a fact you can show me at least "one" scan of Gladiator bfring? Just one...thats all I need.

Ha.

JakeTheBank
I always laugh when Carver pretends its people.

carver9
Scans?

dmills
Scans?

Of the Hulk being bfr'd? My photobucket account would freeze up from lack of bandwidth if I post all of them.

carver9
Of the Hulk being bfr'd? My photobucket account would freeze up from lack of bandwidth if I post all of them.

Lol...no, scans of Gladiator, someone who usually brawls 10 time out of 10 bfring someone. Soooooo, do you have any scans.?

Branlor Swift
Lol...no, scans of Gladiator, someone who usually brawls 10 time out of 10 bfring someone. Soooooo, do you have any scans.? Yeah come on dmills (if that's even your real name), drop those scans butterbutt

Villelater
did gladiator get any stronger? no...and Gladiator tied with Hyperion before losing to him...i will admit Uni-powered Gladiator looks bad-ass

carver9
Yeah come on dmills (if that's even your real name), drop those scans butterbutt

laughing out loud

dmills
Lol...no, scans of Gladiator, someone who usually brawls 10 time out of 10 bfring someone. Soooooo, do you have any scans.?

Nothing canon. Let me do some investigating.

Yeah come on dmills (if that's even your real name), drop those scans butterbutt

You get weirder with every hiatus.

Branlor Swift
You get weirder with every hiatus. The things I've seen man, the things I've seen.

If you could walk a mile in my shoes, you'd be incredible tired because you'd be walking through lots of snow in heavy clothing.

dmills
laughing out loud I'd love to hear about them some day.

Indeed. I don't do snow bro.

dmills
Arrgh I'm in a pickle here. Logically speaking I don't need to provide a scan for bfr as it's tactic that been effective on Hulk in the past.

HOWEVER. If I try to argue my way past that instead of just showing a scan it'd look like Carver chumped me. And I can't have that so... damnit. If this motherphucker Gladiator doesn't have at least a single bfr...

carver9
Arrgh I'm in a pickle here. Logically speaking I don't need to provide a scan for bfr as it's tactic that been effective on Hulk in the past.

HOWEVER. If I try to argue my way past that instead of just showing a scan it'd look like Carver chumped me. And I can't have that so... damnit. If this motherphucker Gladiator doesn't have at least a single bfr...

I'm heading home so that I can spray paint my crown green. Just let me win bro, just let me win.

Branlor Swift
I've got my insulated overalls, jacket and boots. It's pretty warm even in the minus 20's.

Taking a piss isn't very fun though. Imagine your penis. Do you have a mental note? If not, imagine Lexington Steele's penis.
Now imagine taking your penis out when it's freezing and the wind is blowing. Your penis will be like "WTF dude, just let me piss in these comfy pants next time you psycho!"

Branlor Swift

Carver chompered you good.

You've been carvboozled

dmills
I'm heading home so that I can spray paint my crown green. Just let me win bro, just let me win.

Oh I'm looking. It may take awhile but I'm looking. Glads can't possibly suck so hard as to not have a single bfr under him. That's basic superhero shit man. ESPECIALLY for a supposed Superman archetype. If he doesn't then he deserves to have every single Superman analogue in existence get together and run a bukkake on him.

Branlor Swift
Let me help you out dmills...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator04.jpg

Commence laughing at him Carver. Point if you have to

DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63458/1239126-juggernaut_stopped_super.jpg

Noob
miffed

carver9

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsGladiator04.jpg

If he tries this attempt, it will immediately cause him a lose. This is the only attempt I thought of and when he attempted this, it backfired.

dmills

I've seen those. But the phucker couldn't pull it off right. If he'd have just let go in orbit. Ah well. The joys of plot based bullshit and all.

psycho gundam
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63458/1239126-juggernaut_stopped_super.jpg

Noob
miffed banner taught his son how to do that even better

dmills
@darksaint laughing out loud Might as well add this shit too.

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/aarons24/Gladiator/juggs_gladiator1.jpg

Philosophía
@darksaint laughing out loud Might as well add this shit too.

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/aarons24/Gladiator/juggs_gladiator1.jpg "What I've got, savage -- is your wrist! And I will make use of it!"

Well, that would have been more humiliating than just throwing Juggs away.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>