Jeremiah Harm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
A promo for the upcoming film. From the people who brought you Iron Sky and Live Free or Die Hard and also based on the same comic of the same name from Boom Studio's

kLZFCi_HwKQ

Patient_Leech
I just came across this and watched the promo here...

http://twitchfilm.com/2012/11/iron-sky-directors-next-revealed-as-jeremiah-harm-watch-the-concept-promo-now.html?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_36571

It looks pretty fun. Kind of the opposite of Riddick (he's the bounty hunter instead of being the bounty). The promo footage isn't bad at all. I haven't seen Iron Sky, so I'm just judging it from the trailer I watched for it many months ago, but I fear I'm going to wish it wasn't this director who got ahold of it...

Kazenji
I get a Duke Nukem vibe from the character

haven't seen Iron Sky but seems it was a bad film going by alot of the reviews.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji

haven't seen Iron Sky but seems it was a bad film going by alot of the reviews.

I actually read a review that made the case for it being a pretty clever satire on American nazi tactics. I'm intrigued, I'll probably give it a chance at some point.. it's probably at least worth a chuckle or two.

ditto
That trailer was ineffective at convincing me that seeing this film would be a worthwhile endeavor.

Ascendancy
Trailer seemed like a video game promo. Duke Nukem vibe indeed. Have to see more before I'd really be interested.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by ditto
That trailer was ineffective at convincing me that seeing this film would be a worthwhile endeavor.
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Trailer seemed like a video game promo.

It's not a trailer. It IS a promo. A bit unusual for a film, but I honestly prefer it to having random snippets of the entire movie flashed at rapid speeds at you. I honestly wish MORE films promoted themselves this way. You get a better sense of the tone of the film. I thought this was great, personally. Sounds like it could be a hilarious and entertaining character. I wonder if this is the footage being used to try to sell the story to a studio or something so it can get made??

I did find the IMDB Page for this, though.

Patient_Leech
So I revisited this promo video and I really, really like it. Think it shows great potential, especially in this post-Guardians of the Galaxy era. Granted I doubt this darker/noir type character would have quite the same appeal as Guardians, but still.

Does anyone know what happened to this? Did it never get funding and get off the ground or what?

riv6672
Got a sense of deja vu, like i've seen this before. huh

Anyhow, seems okay. Like the premise.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Does anyone know what happened to this? Did it never get funding and get off the ground or what?

Looked on the Youtube video comments, Someone saying the director said the film has died and in it's place they started working on Iron Sky 2....

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Looked on the Youtube video comments, Someone saying the director said the film has died and in it's place they started working on Iron Sky 2....

Hm. I tried to watch Iron Sky once or twice and kept falling asleep. It was boring. That's a shame. Does anyone really want an Iron Sky 2? Is the world really demanding that? lol

Kazenji
I liked the idea for Iron Sky but the execution was crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.