Avengers vs DW Doomsday, VV Despero, WW3Black Adam, Cyborg Superman w/rings, Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Avengers

Thor any version minus King Thor or Rune King Thor
Immortal Hercules
WW Hulk
Sentry (WWH) NO VOID
Quasar
Jack of Hearts
Pulsar
Sersi
Captain America
Iron Man
Beta Ray Bill-God Hunter
Captain Marvel-Carol
Blue Marvel
Hero
Wonder Man

Silver Surfer, Classic Adam Warlock as back up if needed

vs.

Doomsday (Doomsday War)
Black Adam WW3
VV Despero
Cyborg Superman w/ rings
Sinestro
Atrocitus
Mongul Sr

Colossus-Big C
Team 2, Half of the guys on team one would have problems with just Black Adam alone especially ww3

Golgo13
Team 2 stomps.

JakeTheBank
That "any version minus King Thor or Rune King Thor" stipulation concerning Thor could make this go from Avengers winning to them winning pretty decisively.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Team 2, Half of the guys on team one would have problems with just Black Adam alone especially ww3

Black Adam was PIS all over the place!!

Any verison of Thor like Jake said is key, that means B&T Thor, OF Thor can be used, Thor with OF weapons used against MAngog can be used. BRB-God Hunter could handle Black Adam, and plus I never said Carol cant go Binary, plus Avengers can call on Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock if need be

Golgo13
Despero stomps.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Golgo13
Despero stomps.

Can Despero over come AW w/Soul Gem??

Golgo13
I would think so. Despero could just enslave most of the Avengers. Just like Xavier did. Then they still have to deal with the rest.

JakeTheBank
Despero stomps.

By himself? Don't see that happening.

Golgo13
Not by himself, but the rest of his team can handle the Avengers.

JakeTheBank
Define "handle"?

Because even if we use regular Thor and not one of his several Trans-Tiered incarnations, I have a hard time seeing how team two stomps. Personally, I think it would be difficult for them to even win.

Golgo13
Like I said before, Despero can just shut the minds down, if need be. He's easily above the likes of MM in TP department, who is on par with Xavier and we saw him shut down the Avengers minds at once. DD can take pretty much anyone on the field, sans BFR. So, yeah, IMO team 2.

JakeTheBank
And yet, plenty of people here have displayed TP resistance feats which are above what Xavier did in AvX, so it's kinda faulty to use that feat against the Avengers and assume through ABC logic that Despero could do the same thing.

Golgo13
Even if we don't use that example, Despero has shown to manhandle both JLA/JSA, but let's agree to disagree. I know you're an Avengers fanboy. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
He's been shown to take on Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and Power Girl in stride. An impressive feat.

Doesn't mean he can single handily turn the tide here for his team due to the many mid and high heralds on team 1. And that's without arguing seriously for Odin Force Thor, Warrior's Madness Thor, Power Gem Thor, OF enchanted items Thor, Thor in the Destroyer Armor, etc.

the Darkone
I would think so. Despero could just enslave most of the Avengers. Just like Xavier did. Then they still have to deal with the rest.

Your just assuming, it takes a pure soul to resist the Soul Gem and last time I checked Despero ain't that pure soul. Let's not take what Xavier did AvX which was filled with PIS, there's a lot people showed resistance to TP assaults. AW w/soul gem can take Despero to soul world then what, Aw is unbeatable in soul world if Im not mistaken.

Golgo13
Originally posted by the Darkone
Your just assuming, it takes a pure soul to resist the Soul Gem and last time I checked Despero ain't that pure soul. Let's not take what Xavier did AvX which was filled with PIS, there's a lot people showed resistance to TP assaults. AW w/soul gem can take Despero to soul world then what, Aw is unbeatable in soul world if Im not mistaken.

I was talking more about the Avengers that don't matter. WM, IM, JOH, etc... Despero has enslaved entire planets, he would do the same to the Avengers.

JakeTheBank
Wonder Man, Iron Man, and Jack of Hearts certainly do matter, especially Simon and Tony.

Estacado
Dc for the easy win.

pym-ftw
Not to derail the thread but why no void? Your allowing Thor to use solid skyfather amps but Sentry can't dip into his Trans lvl..

Golgo13
I agree. Avengers are going to need it.

JakeTheBank
Avengers don't need the Void to win.

Any one of Thor's trans+ amps/incarnations would make this a pretty solid victory on their part.

Zack Fair
Team DC.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Define "handle"?

Because even if we use regular Thor and not one of his several Trans-Tiered incarnations, I have a hard time seeing how team two stomps. Personally, I think it would be difficult for them to even win. Besides thor, sentry and brb, Black Adam can fight that entire team solo, the rest of his team can focus on those three.

He can literally rip some of these guys heads off

They stomp

JakeTheBank
Besides thor, sentry and brb, Black Adam can fight that entire team solo, the rest of his team can focus on those three.

They stomp

You act like some of the high (and even lower heralds) don't have feats such as Adam, which is ridiculous.

Golgo13
Those lesset known avengers wohld get owned by desperos wet fart alone. Good luck standing up to him.

JakeTheBank
Before or after they skewer him with steel pipes?

Golgo13
Come on, jake. Despero would own half those avengers himself. And we havent got to doomsday yet.

Colossus-Big C
You act like some of the high (and even lower heralds) don't have feats such as Adam, which is ridiculous. besides the four I left out , who on the avengers can

1. Physically Restrain Superman To The Point He Thought It Was Impossible To Leave City Center
2. Tank Non Holding Back Punches From Superman
3. Beat The Holy Phuck out of Martian Manhunter
4. Punch Harder Than Captain Marvel.

JakeTheBank
Okay, let's break this down.

I already said my piece assuming we use normal Thor.

Now on to why, per the OP's description, if you use any Thor above his standard form why they'd clean house.

Odinforce/JMS Thor: Clearly trans level being as evidenced by his tanking the Destroyer's death ray, the same attack which had previously slain Thor. The mere act of blocking Bor's attack would have likewise killed Thor had it not been for the Odin Force. So obviously, when it comes to a physical level, OF Thor is operating well beyond his normal capabilities.

Warrior's Madness Thor: The guy walked through Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock, and Silver Surfer like nothing. That's without factoring in the allegedly "x10 strength amp" true Warrior's Madness supposedly entails.

Power Gem Thor: Possessed the ability to take on the entire Infinity Watch, save Thanos (whom he would have eventually beaten down save for Thanos just happening to have tech lying around). Also possessed the ability to subconsciously use the PG to send the attacks of the Watch back at them. Incredibly resistant to telepathy.

Destroyer Armor Thor: Thor inhabiting the Destroyer Armor. Not much to add to this outside of what should be obvious.

Thor with Belt of Strength and Odin Force gear: Took a grossly amped Thanosi (was described as possessing universal threatening power) and beat the crap out of him. Also, on panel, walked through the same kind of blasts which Thanos used to casually destroy a planet.

There are other incarnations of Thor that could be used, but really, any one of these per the OP would turn things in favor for the Avengers. And that's just elaborating on what Thor brings to the table and not his teammates.

JakeTheBank
besides the four I left out , who on the avengers can

1. Physically Restrain Superman To The Point He Thought It Was Impossible To Leave City Center
2. Tank Non Holding Back Punches From Superman
3. Beat The Holy Phuck out of Martian Manhunter
4. Punch Harder Than Captain Marvel.

So, basically, don't count the guys who could, by themselves, give Black Adam a run for his money solo?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Estacado
Dc for the easy win.

It's not a easy win for dc or marvel

the Darkone
Avengers have the numbers and a better overall, Avengers,scan divide and conquer, BRB, Blue Marvel can handle BA, Quasar and Jack of Hearts can take on Sinestro, Sentry, Wonder Man and Sersi can take on Henshaw, Iron Man, AW and Captain Marvel taken on Despero and then you can have SS, WWhulk hero and Immortal Hercules can take on DD or battle, any version of Thor can take on Mongul..

It by no means a clean victory for DC

carver9
Lol...people are underestimating Hulk yet again. Hulk can hold his own/beat Doomsday, Despero, Adam, etc, etc...the fts are there. Add in Thor, Surfer, Bill, and team 1 winssolidly.

Golgo13
Hulk dies. Btw, tony is the first to get hacked. Team dc ftw.

carver9
Hulk dies. Btw, tony is the first to get hacked. Team dc ftw.

Who is beating him?

Golgo13
Despero, dd, adam,etc....

carver9
Despero, dd, adam,etc....

Despero isn't strong as WWH and he would eventually get overpowered and beat to sleep.

Lol...Hulk have something Doomsday doesn't have and thats actually pure blitzing speed whereas Doomsday only have statements. This doesn't include the fact that Hulk is stronger by a pretty decent gap.

Adam gets his sh** pushed in by Hulk. Adam is a brute and being a brute against Hulk will get him killed.

Golgo13
Lol come on carver. We have been tbrough this. Its not even worth it imo.

carver9
Lol come on carver. We have been tbrough this. Its not even worth it imo.

You are wrong though.

Golgo13
Still going with dc. Its basicallu all those villains plus tony.

celeyhyga17
Prep-man stay in strong!!!

Golgo13
I dont know who you speak of. stick out tongue

DTM
Im going with Team Villains, just too much POWER on that team for even these Avengers to handle more than not.

the Darkone
The avengers more versatile and with AW and SS, they can bfr doomsday anytime during the fight and you have carol who can go binary that option is open

Branlor Swift
Can it be Eternity Thor?

Oh wait, doesn't matter, Black Adam wins regardless

Sh3nG L0nG
add black alice to team two to make things more interesting.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Can it be Eternity Thor?

Oh wait, doesn't matter, Black Adam wins regardless

BA would get rage stomp by any version of Thor!!

Branlor Swift
BA would one shot any Thor like a badoon lasergun

Igniz
Avengers don't need the Void to win.

Any one of Thor's trans+ amps/incarnations would make this a pretty solid victory on their part.

Chaos War Thor would stomp the other team big grin

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
BA would one shot any Thor like a badoon lasergun

thumb up The only sensible answer in this thread. wink

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Avengers

Thor any version minus King Thor or Rune King Thor
Immortal Hercules
WW Hulk
Sentry (WWH) NO VOID
Quasar
Jack of Hearts
Pulsar
Sersi
Captain America
Iron Man
Beta Ray Bill-God Hunter
Captain Marvel-Carol
Blue Marvel
Hero
Wonder Man

Silver Surfer, Classic Adam Warlock, Black Bolt, Talisman as back up if needed

vs.

Doomsday (Doomsday War)
Black Adam WW3
VV Despero
Cyborg Superman w/ rings
Sinestro
Atrocitus
Mongul Sr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.