KOTOR 2 Special Robes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star Wars Logic
This is the way to get the list of special robes on the xbox version of Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II The Sith Lords' depending on what edition of the CD that you own. (such as the Platinum hits edition and the Regular edition that were sold for xbox) For the platinum hits edition after reaching the levels 38 40 42 45 47 49 50 the unlockable robes are. Jal Shey Mentor Armor 38. Oussus Keeper robe 40. Noth Kowling robe 42. Arca Jeth's Robe 45. Aleema Keto's Robe 47. Sylvar's Robe 49. Darth Malak's Armor 50. smile And for the Regular edition of the KOTOR 2 after reaching the levels 39 41 43 44 50 the unlockable robes are. Jolee Bindo's Robe 39. Thon's Robe 41. Crado's Robe 43. Nomi Sunrider's Robe 44. Darth Revan's Robe 50. Happy Dance (Without Mask) (Note the alternative way for getting the Rare Robes that are more commonly found on the regular edition of game can be found on the platinum hits edition of the game at level 50 but this takes longer depending how long the order needs to swap sad ) (Also another note. you MUST save your game before entering Nar Shaddaa's docking area to find the Rare robes in different orders. and if you dont find what you are looking for' reload a saved game that restarts you at the entrance of nar shaddaa's docks just before you entered' only assuming that you saved before you entered) Hoped that helped the people that were wondering how to get them without using modded files big grin

GenomeFrozener
This thread really wasn't needed.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
This thread really wasn't needed. And since you arent one of the people still trying to figure out a way to get them by console' then what did you even reply to this thread for? if you dont have anything good to say' keep your opinions and your Insults to yourself.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
And since you arent one of the people still trying to figure out a way to get them by console' then what did you even reply to this thread for? if you dont have anything good to say' keep your opinions and your Insults to yourself.

I replied because KOTOR 2 is a old game, thus many of the "secrets" are already known to many gamers and or Star Wars fans. If you don't like opposing opinions, learn to suck it up and endure it or not post at all.

Star Wars Logic
I replied because KOTOR 2 is a old game, thus many of the "secrets" are already known to many gamers and or Star Wars fans. If you don't like opposing opinions, learn to suck it up and endure it or not post at all. Yeah almost all the secrets are known about KOTOR 2 except for getting the Special Robes the legit way rather then finding a modded file on the PC edition of the game. and suck it up? how about you shut the ***k up?

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
Yeah almost all the secrets are known about KOTOR 2 except for getting the Special Robes the legit way rather then finding a modded file on the PC edition of the game. and suck it up? how about you shut the ***k up?

It's been at least a decade, so even those "rare" secrets have already been discovered and shared around. This is a perfect example why no one here takes you seriously. You insult opposing parties like a ignorant child.

Star Wars Logic
It's been at least a decade, so even those "rare" secrets have already been discovered and shared around. This is a perfect example why no one here takes you seriously. You insult opposing parties like a ignorant child. Its been more like 11 years since KOTOR 2 came out' and the only "Rare" sercet thats been shared around was how to get the special robes listed for the platinum hits and PC edition of the game. People are still wondering how to get Jolee's robe Thon's robe Nomi's robe Crado's robe and Darth Revan's full robe. (Without Mask) Some people found jolee's robe by luck but forgot what specific level they got the robe at. there have been countless discussions on how to get the other rare robes' (Not Including the Robe order that starts with the Jal Shey Mentor Armor) besides Jolee's and no Luck. No one even Knew that there was a Black Lightsaber crystal or Darth Revan's robe in KOTOR 2 because it was never found by the majority to discuss or topic as a category no expression but rather a modded file. and this is the PERFECT reason why im talking the way im talking to you' you use would-be technicalities in attempt to purposely belittle the opposing person's intelligence thats displayed different but understandable towrds the arguement thats being debated' and yet you call ME a child? and most of your words that you are making accusations of in direction of the accused is self proclaimed and hidden in between contradictory' wink and still laughable laughing considering that the person thats calling me a ignorant child is acting exactly like what he attempted to discribed me of. Remember this isnt court this is a forum website.

GenomeFrozener
Funny, from my time on similair forums such as LucasForums, everyone simply gave the implication they already knew this and that about the game's unlockables. 11 years is a long time, hence, 'old'.

Most of those generic "XXX's robes" were just random, to be frank, most of said robes were often the same design with different color/effects.

There isn't. If so then show me proof (which you in usual fashion, not)

Because it wasn't meant to be unlocked.

I'm sorry, but on normal forums, when we make claims we use actual proof to back up our arguments.

I call you a ignorant child because your arguing skills and spelling are terrible.

How do you function with such oddball logic?

That's because you are. You want me to put it in easier words for you to comprehend next time?

Star Wars Logic
Funny, from my time on similair forums such as LucasForums, everyone simply gave the implication they already knew this and that about the game's unlockables. 11 years is a long time, hence, 'old'.

Most of those generic "XXX's robes" were just random, to be frank, most of said robes were often the same design with different color/effects.

There isn't. If so then show me proof (which you in usual fashion, not)

Because it wasn't meant to be unlocked.

I'm sorry, but on normal forums, when we make claims we use actual proof to back up our arguments.

I call you a ignorant child because your arguing skills and spelling are terrible.

How do you function with such oddball logic?

That's because you are. You want me to put it in easier words for you to comprehend next time? In Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II The Sith Lords' there is a unlockable Black Lightsaber Crystal. And Darth Revan's full robe is unlockable at Level 50 but without the Mask. No you call me a ignorant child just to make yourself look more intelligent and seemly mature' when yet you only amount to a pile of **** in Intelligence and perception. Dont be a wannabe mature intellectual type on this forum site for whatever reason. And yet all you do is provoke people into arguing with you for your own reasons' you also later attempt to belittle someone's intelligence to make yourself feel better in the cyberworld when you already understand whats being said. then later call someone a child when they are tired of being friendly to a self proclaimed would-be technical. i guess i cant spell just because i spelled (Shield) (Sheild) can i? ******** big grin

HepaTidus
Thank you Star Wars Logic for finally providing with the info i was searching for endlessly. Forget what that other guys sayin you put the knowledge out there and it helped so once again thx

-kV-
Why are you becoming that argumentative SW Logic? He has a point - if you disagree, you can just say you feel this information will be pertinent to somebody who's playing KOTOR II and potentially searching this information on Google.

/thread

REXXXX
Because of the inflammatory response from SW Logic, he gets a warning and the thread is being closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.