Namor,The Thing and Iron Man vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
All 5 fights are Seperate. No Prep and No BFR

1.Thor

2.Sentry

3.Gladiator

4.Juggernaut

5.Hulk

TheHulk
What no answers?

guy222
1.Thor -- Thor

2.Sentry -- Bob should win

3.Gladiator -- Kallark

4.Juggernaut -- Cain

5.Hulk -- Hulk Smash

Glorificus
If it's Classic Juggernaut, the Team loses in EVERY matchup.

If it's depowered Juggs, then the team may stand a chance in Matchup 4. But that's about it.

TheHulk
Basically...they don't win any fights?

comicfan11
Should stop at 1.
But the way Thor is portrayed for the last year, they stop at Sentry.

Also would anyone agree that Thor's stock has fallen to at least mid-herald? I mean he is consistently being treated like a punching bag - target practice.
From Thing punching him (and him missing for 2 pages) to random aliens KOing him with random guns while he hopes for Hulk to save his team.

Is it even worth the time to make a new Thor thread?

JakeTheBank
If you think the recent feats and fights which have occurred outside of Thor's own title over the past handful of months outweigh his entire history - or even just from when JMS brought him back to life - maybe. I mean, even in AvX, which wasn't the greatest to Thor, the guy resisted Emma and Rachel's telepathy, and hurt the Phoenix Force incarnate.

Doesn't even cover all the crazy bullshit Matt Fraction had his psycho Thor do in his own ongoing and in Fear Itself.

comicfan11
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If you think the recent feats and fights which have occurred outside of Thor's own title over the past handful of months outweigh his entire history - or even just from when JMS brought him back to life - maybe. I mean, even in AvX, which wasn't the greatest to Thor, the guy resisted Emma and Rachel's telepathy, and hurt the Phoenix Force incarnate.

Doesn't even cover all the crazy bullshit Matt Fraction had his psycho Thor do in his own ongoing and in Fear Itself.

Thor is probably my favorite Marvel character, but he is being treated like less than garbage, mostly making other characters look good on his expense.

If it was random happening, I'd say Thor wrecks this team without breaking a sweat and him being before Glads in a gauntlet would be laughable.
But sadly it's Marvel, not me, who thinks Thor is just a moderately strong brick with a hammer.

So under normal circumstances Thor would win this easily, but the last year-years are anything but normal for Thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by comicfan11
Thor is probably my favorite Marvel character, but he is being treated like less than garbage, mostly making other characters look good on his expense.

If it was random happening, I'd say Thor wrecks this team without breaking a sweat and him being before Glads in a gauntlet would be laughable.
But sadly it's Marvel, not me, who thinks Thor is just a moderately strong brick with a hammer.

So under normal circumstances Thor would win this easily, but the last year-years are anything but normal for Thor.

Fear Itself happened in 2011. And we saw the shit that event had Thor doing.

So, at best, you could argue this hasn't been a great year for Thor in terms of formidability. Personally, I think it would be a bit silly to use this year alone to "demote" Thor because you'd have to ignore his ongoing as well as the good feats he does have in favor of a horrible event which saw Cyclops basically get character raped among other terrible things and Bendis being Bendis.

Basically, if you were to do an accounting of Thor's performances from '07 - the time he got brought back - up until now in an attempt to average it out, I don't see how anyone could think he's less powerful as a whole.

Personally, I'm more disappointed with the regression in character and personality more so than his feats for battleboards. Some of the best Thor stories ever written weren't whored out with feats.

comicfan11
Fear Itself happened in 2011. And we saw the shit that event had Thor doing.

So, at best, you could argue this hasn't been a great year for Thor in terms of formidability. Personally, I think it would be a bit silly to use this year alone to "demote" Thor because you'd have to ignore his ongoing as well as the good feats he does have in favor of a horrible event which saw Cyclops basically get character raped among other terrible things and Bendis being Bendis.

It doesn't matter. It's in continuity.
That's the problem.

And also every feat count in a characters history.
And with Thor's current record, I don't see why these last few months shouldn't affect his overall record.
Marvel is sh1tting on Thor nearly on a weekly basis.
Why should I still consider him Marvel's top Herald, when Marvel doesn't think so, for an extended period of time?

JakeTheBank
It doesn't matter. It's in continuity.
That's the problem.

And also every feat count in a characters history.
And with Thor's current record, I don't see why these last few months shouldn't affect his overall record.
Marvel is sh1tting on Thor nearly on a weekly basis.
Why should I still consider him Marvel's top Herald, when Marvel doesn't think so, for an extended period of time?

So are his other countless and more consistent feats.

His current record doesn't make his previous accomplishments mean nothing, not in terms of the versus forum nor by the rules - which mods have said we're supposed to use a character's optimal showings averaged out. So basically, Thor fighting at his best while remaining in character, barring his insane high end bullshit or low end feats.

Basically, you have to decide which holds more stock: decades worth of continuity and consistent showings or a single year in which Thor isn't the focal point (or a major one) unlike Siege and Fear Itself.

And then you'd also have to figure in Thor's actual ongoing series, in which he's consistently been a feat monster at the expense of his character.

comicfan11
So are his other countless and more consistent feats.

His current record doesn't make his previous accomplishments mean nothing, not in terms of the versus forum nor by the rules - which mods have said we're supposed to use a character's optimal showings averaged out. So basically, Thor fighting at his best while remaining in character, barring his insane high end bullshit or low end feats.

Basically, you have to decide which holds more stock: decades worth of continuity and consistent showings or a single year in which Thor isn't the focal point (or a major one) unlike Siege and Fear Itself.

And then you'd also have to figure in Thor's actual ongoing series, in which he's consistently been a feat monster at the expense of his character.

The problem is consistency.
It's not a random happenstance. Marvel consistently makes Thor look bad. Simple as that.

And of course I consider his past average, BUT that doesn't mean a whole year of TERRIBLE SHOWINGS, will not affect his average.
Of course it will, and in a negative way.

Just like we can't ignore Thor's previous showings, we can't ignore his current record.

And the perception of Thor has fallen significantly on these boards also.
2 years ago, Thor could be last on this gauntlet, and nobody would complain.
Currently he is first, before Glads and Juggs, and it doesn't even seem noteworthy.

JakeTheBank
The problem is consistency.
It's not a random happenstance. Marvel consistently makes Thor look bad. Simple as that.

And of course I consider his past average, BUT that doesn't mean a whole year of TERRIBLE SHOWINGS, will not affect his average.
Of course it will, and in a negative way.

Just like we can't ignore Thor's previous showings, we can't ignore his current record.

And the perception of Thor has fallen significantly on these boards also.
2 years ago, Thor could be last on this gauntlet, and nobody would complain.
Currently he is first, before Glads and Juggs, and it doesn't even seem noteworthy.

Not really.

Have you been reading Matt Fraction's take on Thor? Honest question.

And it hasn't been a year full of "TERRIBLE SHOWINGS". That's a complete exaggeration.

I mean, if you're serious about these showings effecting Thor significantly enough to effect his overall standing, you'd have to take them all and compare them to everything else from not just this year, but the year before so on and so on. And you'd really have to ignore Thor's good feats and pretty much his entire ongoing and self centric books to get to the point that Thor should now be classified as a mid-herald.

TheGodKiller
I mean, even in AvX, which wasn't the greatest to Thor, the guy resisted Emma and Rachel's telepathy, and hurt the Phoenix Force incarnate.
AvX isn't the best of examples to choose from. In that same series, Xavier telepathically incapacitated Thor, something which Spider-Woman was unaffected by. Does that mean that SHIELD tp shields>Thor's tp resistance?

His good showing against the Phoenix Force could also be argued to be either PIS(due to him getting overwhelmed by almost every single being hosting its power in that series at different points of time) or invalid/inconsequential(based on the Force's historically questionable durability).

Fraction's run is the only saving grace for Thor in recent times imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
AvX isn't the best of examples to choose from. In that same series, Xavier telepathically incapacitated Thor, something which Spider-Woman was unaffected by. Does that mean that SHIELD tp shields>Thor's tp resistance?

His good showing against the Phoenix Force could also be argued to be either PIS(due to him getting overwhelmed by almost every single being hosting its power in that series at different points of time) or invalid/inconsequential(based on the Force's historically questionable durability).

Fraction's run is the only saving grace for Thor in recent times imo.

AvX is one of the events which some think are primarily responsible for Thor looking bad. You can't pick out all the bad feats and ignore the good ones. Well, I mean, you could, but it would be stupid and make little to no sense to do so.

Not sure how Thor's showing against the Phoenix Force could be possibly argued as PIS but some of his lower showings being brought up aren't.

comicfan11
Not really.

Have you been reading Matt Fraction's take on Thor? Honest question.

And it hasn't been a year full of "TERRIBLE SHOWINGS". That's a complete exaggeration.

I mean, if you're serious about these showings effecting Thor significantly enough to effect his overall standing, you'd have to take them all and compare them to everything else from not just this year, but the year before so on and so on. And you'd really have to ignore Thor's good feats and pretty much his entire ongoing and self centric books to get to the point that Thor should now be classified as a mid-herald.

I have not been reading Fraction's Thor regularly.
I usually check on issues in bundles, and I didn't have any inclination to do it thus far for Thor.
But every week I check on these (and other boards), Thor gets one shot by random lasers, strange horsemen, Thing, practically asks for Hulk to save him (and his team), etc etc.
I read some of the team books he is in but, not his own title in a while (or JTM)

So my counter question is, all of his bad showings, doesn't matter at all?

And yeah mid herald, might be too much, but his stock is falling to the point, where it is expected of him to suck. And Marvel, great parent company that it is, gladly obliges week after week.

Put it like this. During JMS run, would this thread even be made?
That's how you know a character's stock is dropping (or rising).

JakeTheBank
I have not been reading Fraction's Thor regularly.
I usually check on issues in bundles, and I didn't have any inclination to do it thus far for Thor.
But every week I check on these (and other boards), Thor gets one shot by random lasers, strange horsemen, Thing, practically asks for Hulk to save him (and his team), etc etc.
I read some of the team books he is in but, not his own title in a while (or JTM)

So my counter question is, all of his bad showings, doesn't matter at all?

And yeah mid herald, might be too much, but his stock is falling to the point, where it is expected of him to suck. And Marvel, great parent company that it is, gladly obliges week after week.

Put it like this. During JMS run, would this thread even be made?
That's how you know a character's stock is dropping (or rising).

Well, no offense, but don't you think you should read a character's ongoing or a closely related book of his in order to seriously consider demoting him or arguing whether or not he should be? Yes, Avengers books count, but really, if the character is noteworthy enough to have his own title, that same title should have just as much, if not more relevance to that character seeing how it focuses exclusively on...well, that title character.

Random scans certainly help paint a picture, sure, but again, you'd have to check out Thor's ongoing to help finish that said picture.

Thor being knocked out by Badoon lasers and the like effects his standing in my mind about as much as Thor killing the Demogorge. Both are incredibly out there, albeit in different directions.

All one would have to do is look at Hulk for example. Look at all the WBH/Green Scar threads. And Pak's been off the title for some time. So obviously, single character ongoings play or should play a role in how a characters stock is perceived.

And yes, to answer your question, threads like these have been made during JMS' Thor.

TheGodKiller
AvX is one of the events which some think are primarily responsible for Thor looking bad. You can't pick out all the bad feats and ignore the good ones. Well, I mean, you could, but it would be stupid and make little to no sense to do so.

Not sure how Thor's showing against the Phoenix Force could be possibly argued as PIS but some of his lower showings being brought up aren't.
They argue that because it is. Thor resisted tp probing/attempted mind control from a telepathic omega level mutant and a PF-amped Omega class telepath(omega class telepath is simply a highly experienced and powerful telepath, NOT an omega level mutant), yet got subdued by a tp command from another (unamped)omega class telepath which was unable to affect SHIELD-protected Spider-Woman. Thor's low showings outnumber his high showings in that series, and the few good ones he has could be reasonably argued against.

Imo, it can very well be dismissed as PIS, because in the same series Thor got handled by no less than 5 beings that were being empowered by differing quantities of the Force's might(with even the arguably weakest incarnations of said hosts being able to defeat Thor relatively easily). But even if you discount that, I specifically mentioned that it can be either PIS OR invalid/inconsequential(based on the poor durability showings of Force in the past). Hurting/Injuring a being that has been shattered into a billion billion pieces by an arguably mid-herald(?) mutant doesn't seem all that impressive on Thor's resume if you ask me.

As I said before, Fraction's run is the only saving grace for Thor in recent times, a point I am sure you'll agree with me.

guy222
thor is just the latest character to b jobbed

according to hickman, he's going to 'die' again

he just came back to life not long ago

geez marvel

comicfan11
Well, no offense, but don't you think you should read a character's ongoing or a closely related book of his in order to seriously consider demoting him or arguing whether or not he should be? Yes, Avengers books count, but really, if the character is noteworthy enough to have his own title, that same title should have just as much, if not more relevance to that character seeing how it focuses exclusively on...well, that title character.

Random scans certainly help paint a picture, sure, but again, you'd have to check out Thor's ongoing to help finish that said picture.

Thor being knocked out by Badoon lasers and the like effects his standing in my mind about as much as Thor killing the Demogorge. Both are incredibly out there, albeit in different directions.

All one would have to do is look at Hulk for example. Look at all the WBH/Green Scar threads. And Pak's been off the title for some time. So obviously, single character ongoings play or should play a role in how a characters stock is perceived.

And yes, to answer your question, threads like these have been made during JMS' Thor.

It's in my "to do list"
But one ongoing is not going to make all his team and event book humiliations go away.

And again I'm with you as far as where Thor SHOULD be in Marvel's hierarchy.
The problem is that Marvel does it's best to change our minds.

So to close this thread (for my side at least), I believe that Thor as things are now, CAN actually loose this fight, and his placement as first in the gauntlet, makes sense.
What Marvel, publishes week after week is what forms current continuity and in this current continuity, things don't look good for Thor.

You can argue his past showings and history (and of course they count), but the last months have only done damage to Thor's image, and I'm pretty sure all the jokes and humiliating posts on expense of Thor, from the majority of the posters, pretty much confirm that.

Cheers, and hope Marvel come's to their senses.

comicfan11
Originally posted by guy222

geez marvel

LOL what?
Thor will die, again?
Source?

JakeTheBank
They argue that because it is. Thor resisted tp probing/attempted mind control from a telepathic omega level mutant and PF-amped Omega class telepath(omega class telepath is simply a highly experienced and powerful telepath, NOT an omega level mutant), yet got subdued by a tp command from another (unamped)omega class telepath which was unable to affect SHIELD-protected Spider-Woman. Thor's low showings outnumber his high showings in that series, and the few good ones he has could be reasonably argued against.

Imo, it can very well be dismissed as PIS, because in the same series Thor got handled by no less than 5 beings that were being empowered by differing quantities of the Force's might(with even the arguably weakest incarnations of said hosts being able to defeat Thor relatively easily). But even if you discount that, I specifically mentioned that it can be either PIS OR invalid/inconsequential(based on the poor durability showings of Force in the past). Hurting/Injuring a being that has been shattered into a billion billion pieces by an arguably mid-herald(?) mutant doesn't seem all that impressive on Thor's resume if you ask me.

As I said before, Fraction's run is the only saving grace for Thor in recent times, a point I am sure you'll agree with me.

Thor's mental resistances fluctuate. His history suggests that, and he's got some incredible showings outside of AvX. And if we limit things purely to AvX, he resisted two psychic assaults and fell to Xavier. So, by feats, we've seen him resist two focused assaults and fall to a massive one...where Spider-Woman didn't. So, how could Thor resisting Emma and Rachel be considered PIS but Thor falling alongside the rest of the Avengers to Xavier, save Jessica via "Shield implants" (ie. plot device) isn't? Doesn't really make sense.

And Thor's history has shown him effecting beings far outside his weight class on a consistent basis. Him doing so to the Phoenix Force when he's effected a Celestial, Galactus, Chaos King, and skyfathers virtually every time he's faced them isn't really PIS.

It's not the only saving grace, but certainly an important factor if you want to serious discuss whether or not Thor's standing should be altered one way or the other.

TheGodKiller
I forgot to point out the irony of this line of thought, seeing how the high-end power-level feats that Thor acquired under Fraction, came at the expense of his character being raped to sh1t.

JakeTheBank
It's in my "to do list"
But one ongoing is not going to make all his team and event book humiliations go away.

And again I'm with you as far as where Thor SHOULD be in Marvel's hierarchy.
The problem is that Marvel does it's best to change our minds.

So to close this thread (for my side at least), I believe that Thor as things are now, CAN actually loose this fight, and his placement as first in the gauntlet, makes sense.
What Marvel, publishes week after week is what forms current continuity and in this current continuity, things don't look good for Thor.

You can argue his past showings and history (and of course they count), but the last months have only done damage to Thor's image, and I'm pretty sure all the jokes and humiliating posts on expense of Thor, from the majority of the posters, pretty much confirm that.

Cheers, and hope Marvel come's to their senses.

Well, his ongoing should have a huge role in how you, me, or anyone else views the character. You certainly wouldn't base Spider-Man's performance based solely off of team books and events would you? Or Hulk's? Or Iron Man's? Etc, etc, etc. Team books drive events and paint the picture of the world these characters inhabit as a whole, but the self-titled books are what define them and focus nearly exclusively on them. To that end, they hold more than a little bit of weight and I'm fairly confident no one should be able to argue against that.

I really don't see it. Thor's been marginalized in AvX and Bendis' Avengers franchise over the past few months (I'd reread the Heroic Age of Avengers to see the very same Bendis having Thor knock Galactus back and generally save the day at the end), true, but when you look at all the crazy shit Thor's done over the past two years, I'm not sure how anyone can say he's less powerful.

Under forum rules concerning character performances, I can see Thor winning this. It's not impossible for the team to win in any case, either.

JakeTheBank
I forgot to point out the irony of this line of thought, seeing how the high-end power-level feats that Thor acquired under Fraction, came at the expense of his character being raped to sh1t.

Basically.

Fraction turned Thor into a psychopathic bipolar feat monster.

JakeTheBank

geez marvel

Pretty sure that Hickman's trolling.

TheGodKiller
Thor's mental resistances fluctuate. His history suggests that, and he's got some incredible showings outside of AvX. And if we limit things purely to AvX, he resisted two psychic assaults and fell to Xavier. So, by feats, we've seen him resist two focused assaults and fall to a massive one...where Spider-Woman didn't. So, how could Thor resisting Emma and Rachel be considered PIS but Thor falling alongside the rest of the Avengers to Xavier, save Jessica via "Shield implants" (ie. plot device) isn't? Doesn't really make sense.

And Thor's history has shown him effecting beings far outside his weight class on a consistent basis. Him doing so to the Phoenix Force when he's effected a Celestial, Galactus, Chaos King, and skyfathers virtually every time he's faced them isn't really PIS.

It's not the only saving grace, but certainly an important factor if you want to serious discuss whether or not Thor's standing should be altered one way or the other.
But this entire discussion IS about AvX and how it is a poor example to be using in order to highlight Thor's rare high-end feats in non-Thor titles these days.

Nope, I wasn't referring to Thor resisting Emma and Rachel as PIS, I was using him being put to sleep by Xavier as an example of gross inconsistencies within that series and how it is poor example to use in this case(highlighted before). Emma's tp feats(up until the point where her portion of the PF significantly increased in quantity) also left quite a lot to be desired(the Rulk incident), which again suggests that Thor resisting her tp is dismissible as well.

The Celestials incident is absolutely dismissible as PIS as well, unless one is willing to consider the fact that Thor is capable of outperforming multiple skyfathers and an amped Odin. Not to mention that neither the Celestials nor Galactus have had durability showings so poor that Thor's performance against them could be considered dismissible/invalid/inconsequential(a point I raised previously as well).

Well, seeing how it is the only series in recent times where Thor's high-end feats dwarf his low showings(instead of the opposite being the case), I don't see why it isn't his only saving grace in recent times. Though once Hickman takes the helms, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

guy222
Pretty sure that Hickman's trolling.

can never tell about those comic experts laughing out loud

guy222
LOL what?
Thor will die, again?
Source?

hickman on formspring

JakeTheBank
But this entire discussion IS about AvX and how it is a poor example to be using in order to highlight Thor's rare high-end feats in non-Thor titles these days.

Nope, I wasn't referring to Thor resisting Emma and Rachel as PIS, I was using him being put to sleep by Xavier. Emma's tp feats(up until the point where her portion of the PF significantly increased in quantity) also left quite a lot to be desired(the Rulk incident), which again suggests that Thor resisting her tp is dismissible as well.

The Celestials incident is absolutely dismissible as PIS as well, unless one is willing to consider the fact that Thor is capable of outperforming multiple skyfathers and an amped Odin. Not to mention that neither the Celestials nor Galactus have had durability showings so poor that Thor's performance against them could be considered dismissible/invalid/inconsequential(a point I raised previously as well).

Well, seeing how iit is the only series in recent times where Thor's high-end feats dwarf his low showings(instead of the opposite being the case), I don't see why it isn't his only saving grace in recent times. Though once Hickman takes the helms, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

If AvX is a crap event - which it was - concerning both characters and feats - which it was - I don't see how or why it should be given so much precedence in the first place. I certainly don't see how certain feats could but others shouldn't.

High end feats are just that. High end feats. And consistently, when it comes to high end feats, Thor's entire history completely suggest him effecting people such as those I've mentioned. Virtually every high herald has them in some form or another. We shouldn't use them as a baseline representation for the character anymore than we should use the low end feats. They're all canon and 'count', but really, it's not hard to see what counts as an average and what doesn't.

Every past major Marvel event since Thor's rebirth has given Thor at lease one impressive feat of some sort. Secret Invasion had Thor BFR Janet to the Microverse, effectively containing planetary destruction. Siege had Thor fight Sentry and kill the Void. Fear Itself had Thor fight Hulk/Thing and win and kill the Serpent. AvX had Thor clip the Phoenix Force's wings.

comicfan11
hickman on formspring

thx
gonna check it out
hope he is trolling

TheGodKiller
If AvX is a crap event - which it was - concerning both characters and feats - which it was - I don't see how or why it should be given so much precedence in the first place. I certainly don't see how certain feats could but others shouldn't.

High end feats are just that. High end feats. And consistently, when it comes to high end feats, Thor's entire history completely suggest him effecting people such as those I've mentioned. Virtually every high herald has them in some form or another. We shouldn't use them as a baseline representation for the character anymore than we should use the low end feats. They're all canon and 'count', but really, it's not hard to see what counts as an average and what doesn't.

Every past major Marvel event since Thor's rebirth has given Thor at lease one impressive feat of some sort.
Which has exactly been my point all along. There are so many inconsistencies within that series that even zopzop the low-balling hypocrite expressed shock every time a new issue rolled out.

I am not arguing against Thor's high-end feats, I am arguing that if it's not a PIS incident, why his performance against the Phoenix Force entity should be considered a "high feat" at all? Because, as I said before, hurting/injuring an entity with a historically poor record in terms of durability showings can hardly be considered impressive on his resume. Btw, being canon doesn't automatically entail that they should count if they are also PIS feats. By forum rules they are inadmissible in VS threads, but that's a discussion for another time.

AvX hasn't. But with Hickman, there is some hope(notwithstanding his trollish comments on Formspring that Doon posted on Character Ownage).

carver9
Based off Thor recent showings, Mid Herald would even be to high for him. Low Herald would be more appropriate. Writers need to do a lot of work in order to fix the damage they did to Thor and if what I read is correct about Thor dying, yet again after being brought back to life, his stock would make Terrax look like a skyfather.

carver9
LOL what?
Thor will die, again?
Source?

http://mobile.formspring.me/#response/396845538374337496

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Based off Thor recent showings, Mid Herald would even be to high for him. Low Herald would be more appropriate. Writers need to do a lot of work in order to fix the damage they did to Thor and if what I read is correct about Thor dying, yet again after being brought back to life, his stock would make Terrax look like a skyfather.
You're beginning to remind me of your old pal CitizenBane. He also rigorously lowballs Thor these days. You should hook up with him once again someday.

carver9
You're beginning to remind me of your old pal CitizenBane. He also rigorously lowballs Thor these days. You should hook up with him once again someday.

I hate citizenbane. I'm not lowballing anything...I just agree with comic comments.

TheGodKiller
I hate citizenbane. I'm not lowballing anything...I just agree with comic comments.
Why? Because he got you banned? Don't worry karma caught upto him and his Thor-lowballing buddy-in-arms Erik got recently banned as well. Out of butthurt, CitizenBane doesn't see any point in posting on comicvine anymore(he even posted that message on his wall).

I don't see you agreeing or even acknowledging Fraction's run though.

Mindship
Also would anyone agree that Thor's stock has fallen to at least mid-herald? I mean he is consistently being treated like a punching bag - target practice. Hey, there's still Soarin' Norrin to make him look good.

carver9
Why? Because he got you banned? Don't worry karma caught upto him and his Thor-lowballing buddy-in-arms Erik got recently banned as well. Out of butthurt, CitizenBane doesn't see any point in posting on comicvine anymore(he even posted that message on his wall).

I don't see you agreeing or even acknowledging Fraction's run though.

I didn't get banned. I don't like him because of his lowballing of Thor and Hulk and ignoring fts along with a lot of other things.

I did acknowledge fractions Thor. What has Thor done in his own title. I remember him taking on a realm full of trolls...what else did he do in his title?

TheGodKiller
I didn't get banned. I don't like him because of his lowballing of Thor and Hulk and ignoring fts along with a lot of other things.

I did acknowledge fractions Thor. What has Thor done in his own title. I remember him taking on a realm full of trolls...what else did he do in his title?
He's a DCtard. He is one of the most knowledgeable posters on comic book forums though, so no he doesn't ignore feats as much as label them PIS as long as they belong to a Marvel character. He also lowballs Thor much worse these days than Hulk(in fact, hardly seen him mention Hulk in recent times).

You need to actually read Fraction's run then.

TheGodKiller
I would love to see some veteran Thorbags like Rage or Damborgson return to comicvine and rip apart that asshat CitizenBane. His lowballing of Thor in this thread was infuriating tbh : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-wonder-woman/6167/

JakeTheBank

lol

Not counting the fact that you actually don't read comics in general, let alone Thor's comics, here's just a few random feats of Thor's.

-Helped Odin beat back the World Eaters
-Effectively stalemated Silver Surfer while suffering an injury from the World Tree's essence; also took point blank blasts and just stood there.
-Damaged Galactus
-Killed the Demogorge
-Effectively raped an amped Ulik
-Killed Surtur with the shadow of his own sword
-One shot killed amped Thing and one shot BFR'd amped Hulk (happened in Fear Itself, which was penned by Fraction, the guy who wrote Thor's ongoing).

Damborgson
I would love to see some veteran Thorbags like Rage or Damborgson return to comicvine and rip apart that asshat CitizenBane. His lowballing of Thor in this thread was infuriating tbh : http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thor-vs-wonder-woman/6167/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mde148BdQf1rkhxnzo1_500.gif

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mde148BdQf1rkhxnzo1_500.gif
CitizenBane you'd better watch out. My boy Damborgson's gonna rip you a new one.

TheGodKiller
-Damaged Galactus
A fed Galactus. Thor's most impressive showing recently, far more so than hurting the Phoenix Force.

JakeTheBank
Go forth and bring peace to the Empire, Lord Damborgson.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcvjh1VyY1rn9kvuo4_1280.jpg

JakeTheBank
That was a fed Galactus nonetheless. Thor's most impressive showing recently, far more so than hurting the Phoenix Force.

Idk, killing the Demogorge is pretty goddamn ridiculous, even with the context.

TheGodKiller
Idk, killing the Demogorge is pretty goddamn ridiculous, even with the context.
That too is an impressive one. thumb up

Again more so than KOing or injuring the weakass Phoenix Force.

TheHulk

and him being before Glads in a gauntlet would be laughable.
This ain't in order of the weakest to strongest mad

DarkSaint85
They lose every match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.