HOTH Hulk and Thanos vs H/P Doomsday and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep and No BFR Who Wins?

guy222
t1

TheHulk
Originally posted by guy222
t1 Are you really 50 years of age?

guy222
who said i was 50

TheHulk
who said i was 50 Your profile says you were born in 1967

guy222
indeed

makes me 45

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheHulk
Your profile says you were born in 1967
That makes him around 45 years old. Your math is terrible.

TheHulk
i was rounding off damn you all!! but anyway are you really 45?

TheGodKiller
i was rounding off damn you all!! but anyway are you really 45?
He has claimed an age similar to that in prior posts. I see no reason to disbelieve him.

I am done with this off-topic discussion.

TheHulk
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He has claimed an age similar to that in prior posts. I see no reason to disbelieve him.

I am done with this off-topic discussion. blah old people nowdays

quanchi112
Thanos or Hulk can solo.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos or Hulk can solo.

lol
Darkseid can erase either and thus soloing them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
lol
Darkseid can erase either and thus soloing them. Based on what showings ?

carver9
Thanos or Hulk can solo.

This and it would probably be an easy victory.

Golgo13
T2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
T2. Based on ?

guy222
blah old people nowdays

who is old

quanchi112
who is old Abhi and Hulk apparently think people in their thirties and above are weak for some reason.

guy222
very stupid thinking

Branlor Swift
Are you really 50 years of age? Originally posted by TheHulk
Your profile says you were born in 1967

http://www.freewebs.com/dfik/Retard.jpg

JakeTheBank
Wilson Fisk

TheHulk
Thanos or Hulk can solo. I seriously don't think HOTM Hulk can solo both Darkseid and H/P DD....He can beat both but not at the same time..

h1a8
Based on what showings ? Based on his showings of erasing beings from existence. The OE is derived from the source. Read some d.c. Comics

TheHulk
Based on his showings of erasing beings from existence. The OE is derived from the source. Read some d.c. Comics Love how Quan does not even respond to this laughing out loud

Diesldude
Darkseid or DD both can solo. DD erases them HP DD beats the hulks amp outta him, and then gives thanos a worse beating he gave darksied. T2 takes this.

-Pr-
Thanos or Hulk can solo.

lol, you silly.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Darkseid or DD both can solo. DD erases them HP DD beats the hulks amp outta him, and then gives thanos a worse beating he gave darksied. T2 takes this.

Lol at Doomsday beating Hulk. Laugh the hell out loud.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at Doomsday beating Hulk. Laugh the hell out loud.

Now you know how it feels to read your posts.

Nibedicus
Read some d.c. Comics

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Isn't this a bit hypocritical as you've yourself argued against characters you've barely (if ever) read about?

Is that what the "h" in your name stands for?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Now you know how it feels to read your posts.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
I seriously don't think HOTM Hulk can solo both Darkseid and H/P DD....He can beat both but not at the same time.. You've been wrong many times so why stop now.

Based on his showings of erasing beings from existence. The OE is derived from the source. Read some d.c. Comics Oe failed on DD. Just because it works on less powerful beings doesn't mean it can work on Thanos. Learn from me.Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, you silly. I'm right. Don't worry years down the road it'll finally hit you and maybe...just maybe I will forgive you.

-Pr-
You've been wrong many times so why stop now.

Oe failed on DD. Just because it works on less powerful beings doesn't mean it can work on Thanos. Learn from me. I'm right. Don't worry years down the road it'll finally hit you and maybe...just maybe I will forgive you.

lol.

Don't talk down to me.

quanchi112
lol.

Don't talk down to me. Oh lighten up.

Ps. Carver told me to not pull my punches.

-Pr-
Oh lighten up.

Ps. Carver told me to not pull my punches.

Stop being a troll, then I might.

quanchi112
Stop being a troll, then I might. I've been sent here to stop Abhi. It appears in my absence he's been running wild with super-patriotism.

-Pr-

janus77
Hulk stomps. Hulk/T1 ftw.

guy222
yup

SquallX

Oe failed on DD. Just because it works on less powerful beings doesn't mean it can work on Thanos. Learn from me. I'm right. Don't worry years down the road it'll finally hit you and maybe...just maybe I will forgive you.

You do know that the OE failing had nothing to do with Darkseid not being able to erase Doomsday, more had to do with plot demanding Superman going against him and finding out how Doomsday was created.

h1a8

Oe failed on DD.
I thought you onced said that was the OB not the OE that DD tanked? Stop flip flopping. The OE=/=OB remember.

Also DD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know that the OE failing had nothing to do with Darkseid not being able to erase Doomsday, more had to do with plot demanding Superman going against him and finding out how Doomsday was created. You're making an excuse which has nothing to do with the fact DD survived the omega beams. It happened so deal with it. Originally posted by h1a8
I thought you onced said that was the OB not the OE that DD tanked? Stop flip flopping. The OE=/=OB remember.

Also DD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos The writer has used these terms interchangeably. Fans want to create a difference among the semantics of it. I won't allow you. I don't flip flop but appare\ntly you have done a lot of this recently.

Naija boy
Team 1

Juntai
Team 2.

SquallX
You're making an excuse which has nothing to do with the fact DD survived the omega beams. It happened so deal with it. The writer has used these terms interchangeably. Fans want to create a difference among the semantics of it. I won't allow you. I don't flip flop but appare\ntly you have done a lot of this recently.

Get off you're ****ing high horse.

You know what? Using you're idiotic logic, anyone with a Hell-carrier hanging around can beat the Void, all they have to do s drop it on him.

JakeTheBank
They can use the hellicarrier to stop Void if they've already roughed him with a couple of heralds and metas and street levelers amped to heightened power levels with Norn Stones first, yeah.

As far as this thread goes, team 1 due to no BFR.

janus77
T1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Get off you're ****ing high horse.

You know what? Using you're idiotic logic, anyone with a Hell-carrier hanging around can beat the Void, all they have to do s drop it on him. The helicarrier didn't defeat him. It's these out of context statements which proves how inadequate your argument is.

bbrem123
team 1.

Damborgson
edit

-Pr-
Quan, stop baiting people.

h1a8
You're making an excuse which has nothing to do with the fact DD survived the omega beams. It happened so deal with it. The writer has used these terms interchangeably. Fans want to create a difference among the semantics of it. I won't allow you. I don't flip flop but appare\ntly you have done a lot of this recently. You want allow me? lmao

You are the one claiming that the blast DD tanked was the OE when in fact in the past you argued it wasn't the OE but rather the OB.

Selective memory?

the Darkone
Team 1

quanchi112
You want allow me? lmao

You are the one claiming that the blast DD tanked was the OE when in fact in the past you argued it wasn't the OE but rather the OB.

Selective memory? I argued writers use the words interchangeably. Darkseid wanted to destroy DD. He didn't.

h1a8
I argued writers use the words interchangeably. Darkseid wanted to destroy DD. He didn't.

Yet in the past you keep arguing that it wasn't the OE but rather the OB which is different. So stop lying. You are flip flopping and I caught you. You change your argument when it is more convenient I see.

quanchi112
Yet in the past you keep arguing that it wasn't the OE but rather the OB which is different. So stop lying. You are flip flopping and I caught you. You change your argument when it is more convenient I see. It's called changing an opinion. The intent of Darkseid was clear. He wanted to destroy Doomsday but the beams failed. The writer clearly used Darkseid as a stepping stool in order to show Doomsday was beyond even darkseid.

h1a8
It's called changing an opinion. The intent of Darkseid was clear. He wanted to destroy Doomsday but the beams failed. The writer clearly used Darkseid as a stepping stool in order to show Doomsday was beyond even darkseid.

Ok good! You finally see what we were talking about a long time ago. Nothing wrong with changing an opinion. I have done this many times on KMC.

kevdude
Team 2 also imo.

-Pr-
Does the writer say he used the OE?

h1a8
Does the writer say he used the OE?

I don't think so. So IDK. It could be

1. Writer's interpretation of Darkseid's power (Writer's believes OB=OE but used the term OB as it sounded better).

or

2. DS purposely used the OB instead of the OE (which makes no sense because DS wanted to end DD and was shocked DD survived.)

TBH, I don't care one way or the other as we seen what the blast did at less than half power on panel to those indestructible missiles, which Superman with all his might couldn't put a scratch on.

So I use that feat to show the power those beams were operating at in that same comic.

DarkSaint85
Is Hoth Hulk, like, really cold?

ODG
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is Hoth Hulk, like, really cold? ... that was terrible.

Warned. You are also hereby stripped of any Hulk-related sig.

superpoke

DarkSaint85
Oh, you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.