Iron Spiderman vs Black Tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pete gets a rematch, with his armor.

pym-ftw
Standard spiderman has better feats...

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Don't those apply to IS too?

It's supposed to be an upgrade, so at the least his normal strength and durability feats shouid apply...

pym-ftw
Yeah, but his fights after losing it in civil war kinda make me lean towards it almost being a hinderance.

All my own opinion but yes the suit theoretically should be a solid buff all around with added abilities...

StiltmanFTW

Because he has tons more appearances.

Iron Spider had pretty good feats. Additional webshooters, tentacles, gliding ability, bulletproof...

Sixth_Winged
Black Tarantula still wrecks him. Iron Spider upped his durability a lot but i don't think it amped his strenght significantly. The waldoes and his stingers won't help much at all unless he is out for blood.

Then again, Dark reign BT seems to be weaksauce.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, we don't know if it amped his strength at all. Probably not.

Seems BT was badass only in his first appearances...

Digi
Yeah, but his fights after losing it in civil war kinda make me lean towards it almost being a hinderance.

All my own opinion but yes the suit theoretically should be a solid buff all around with added abilities...

But...it didn't hinder his physical abilities, only added to them. How is it a hindrance?

He also had some of his best showings with that armor. It's arguably his most powerful "normal" form (i.e. no cosmic power, etc.)

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Seems BT was badass only in his first appearances...

He's still baddass, not even reacting to bullets making swiss cheese of his chest despite being in a weakened state, but he just didn't do much fighting, and when he did it was against Master Izo, who could probably wipe the floor with Spidey and Danny at the same time. wink

golem370
Spider-Man would last longer maybe even beating BT outright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.