Synarr vs Zero Hour Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Depowered Synarr, from the last time we've seen him, vs Zero Hour Parallax.

Who wins?

Golgo13
What level was Synnar at last time?

cdtm
Originally posted by Golgo13
What level was Synnar at last time?

Well, The Weird would have torn apart the universe with his powers, eventually.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, The Weird would have torn apart the universe with his powers, eventually.

Yeah, I was meaning to ask someone who read the story. Did Weird absorb Synnar's power into himself?

cdtm
Yeah, I was meaning to ask someone who read the story. Did Weird absorb Synnar's power into himself?

Yes. I forget the details, but Weird basically ended up with all of Synarr's powers, while Synarr was stuck in Weirds body, and completely powerless (Captain Comet kept knocking him out, easily.)

Golgo13
That's an uber absorption feat right there. Seems Weird has no limit in absorbing energy.

guy222
thumb up

Galan007
Yeah, I was meaning to ask someone who read the story. Did Weird absorb Synnar's power into himself? No. They merged.

comicfan11
Parallax destroys the 5th rate Starlin "OMG SO POWERFUL AND MYSTERIOUS" character.

guy222
starlin goofed again with another 'god' character

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
No. They merged.

With future Synnar directing traffic, it's hard to say whether it was inadvertent, or just part of his larger plan. "Current" Synnar certainly didn't plan on the merging, but his future self was shaping time on key points, not unlike that Gargoyles episode where future Magus helps his past self attain godhood..

cdtm
Originally posted by guy222
starlin goofed again with another 'god' character

He was more interesting then Thanos, imo.. Up until the end, at least, when Starlin had him be a cosmic dick for the sake of being a cosmic dick.

Plus he ruined Bizarro Superman, turned Captain Comet into a coward, and had The Weird become the horse from Animal Farm.. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.