Gladiator vs Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Glads at peak wih full confidence vs SG

1. H2H
2. Both use all powers and abilties no BFR
3. The above with BFR allowed

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

dmills
Kara. Kallark is a flaming pile of steamy cattle turd to me right about now.

Golgo13
Im going with the hot blonde.

armedforbattle
1. Gladiator
2. Kallark
3. Former praetor of the shiar guard

carver9
Gladiator one punch her.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by dmills
Kara. Kallark is a flaming pile of steamy cattle turd to me right about now. You should add "_got_carved" to your username

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by ozz81

1. H2H

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

Pre-Sterling Gates/Jamal Igle: Supergirl.
Reason: Kara was physically stronger than most any Ultraman-level opponent then, inventive in battle, and prone to send people far, far away.

Post-Sterling Gates/Jamal Igle: Gladiator.
Reason: Kara was de-aged by 2 years, and reduced in power, experience, and confidence. Only a fraction as effective as she was 2004-2008. Gladiator too battle-wise to be overcome by her in a 1st round encounter. 2nd round might fare evenly.

DCnU Supergirl.
If Matt Idleson spoke true and Superman's "bench press Earth" feat is valid: Supergirl
Reason: Gladiator was overcome by the strength of pre-World War Hulk.
No way does he take someone who the DC Editor said is STRONGER than the man who pressed Earth's weight. And that's just at her "BASE" level.

If Matt Idleson did not speak true, and Superman's "bench press Earth" feat is not valid?
Then the fight will depend on whether Kara utilizes her self power up ability. Believe it or not, Kara apparently has the ability to generate her OWN solar energy in times of stress. Demonstrated it twice now.

If she fails to utilize this ability? Gladiator. Kallark has too much more experience and knowledge of fighting, and the durability of post-reboot Kryptonians seems to be relatively low nowadays.

(Too low, that is, to withstand a man that can physically humble Thor with his bare hands ... )

dmills
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You should add "_got_carved" to your username

Lol. You just had to be around when that happened. Now I know that I'll never hear the end of it.

abhilegend
Kara. Kallark is a flaming pile of steamy cattle turd to me right about now.
laughing out loud

Anyway

1. Split.
2. Slight edge to gladiator
3. Slight edge to gladiator.

-Pr-
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Pre-Sterling Gates/Jamal Igle: Supergirl.
Reason: Kara was physically stronger than most any Ultraman-level opponent then, inventive in battle, and prone to send people far, far away.

Post-Sterling Gates/Jamal Igle: Gladiator.
Reason: Kara was de-aged by 2 years, and reduced in power, experience, and confidence. Only a fraction as effective as she was 2004-2008. Gladiator too battle-wise to be overcome by her in a 1st round encounter. 2nd round might fare evenly.

DCnU Supergirl.
If Matt Idleson spoke true and Superman's "bench press Earth" feat is valid: Supergirl
Reason: Gladiator was overcome by the strength of pre-World War Hulk.
No way does he take someone who the DC Editor said is STRONGER than the man who pressed Earth's weight. And that's just at her "BASE" level.

If Matt Idleson did not speak true, and Superman's "bench press Earth" feat is not valid?
Then the fight will depend on whether Kara utilizes her self power up ability. Believe it or not, Kara apparently has the ability to generate her OWN solar energy in times of stress. Demonstrated it twice now.

If she fails to utilize this ability? Gladiator. Kallark has too much more experience and knowledge of fighting, and the durability of post-reboot Kryptonians seems to be relatively low nowadays.

(Too low, that is, to withstand a man that can physically humble Thor with his bare hands ... )

Matt Idelson being right or wrong has no bearing on a feat that he has no connection to.

The feat is valid either way. Idelson's agenda isn't.

Mshinu
Glads knocks her out and gives her a mohawk-style makeover before she wakes up.

Branlor Swift
Lol. You just had to be around when that happened. Now I know that I'll never hear the end of it. I think your reaction to it happening is better than it happening.

Lord Feron
Glads for all 3

Philosophía
Originally posted by ozz81

1. H2H

Who wins in each of the above how and why? Supergirl in all 3.

dmills
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I think your reaction to it happening is better than it happening.

Touche.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator one punch her.

yes

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mshinu
Glads knocks her out and gives her a mohawk-style makeover before she wakes up.

I'm thinking that Glads knocks her out and then he gives her a Brazilian...

Golgo13
Kara gave Ultraman a good fight. Glads isn't one punching her.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
Kara gave Ultraman a good fight. Glads isn't one punching her.
Kara three punched ultraman and choked martian manhunter with one hand like a *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.