Lord Mar-Vell Vs VoidSentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

zopzop
IMHO, too close to call.

bbrem123
void

guy222
Lord Mar-Vell

tkitna
Sentry

Good lord Guy. That avatar and signature is stunning. I cant keep staring.

guy222
hey buddy

do u think sentry can do like death and kill the cancerverse leader

Bouboumaster
Lord Mar-Vell beat the overrated Void Sentry

carver9
Void wins.

Nihilist
Pretty clear cut lord Marvell wins

Slaanesh
void

Damborgson
Void imo.

the ninjak
Lord Marvell toyed with the Surfer and Nova. And created an explosion that dwarfed the Heli-carrier Stark caused on Void.

An explosion like that forced Void into Sentry mode. And Mar-Vell is fast and powerful enough to mimic one of Sentry's many fatalities he's received.

Slaanesh
Sentry never received any fatalities..the guy comes back from everything..he even comes back after MM disperse his molecule..

the ninjak
Limited KO counts as forum win. Although I used to champion Sentry coming back from death as not counting. I no longer believe it.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by the ninjak
Limited KO counts as forum win. Although I used to champion Sentry coming back from death as not counting. I no longer believe it.

i think so too..but someone told me that limited KO doesn't count as beating the opponent..

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy

do u think sentry can do like death and kill the cancerverse leader

If he's on top of his game and using all of his arsenal, I think he could.

bbrem123
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lord Marvell toyed with the Surfer and Nova. And created an explosion that dwarfed the Heli-carrier Stark caused on Void.

An explosion like that forced Void into Sentry mode. And Mar-Vell is fast and powerful enough to mimic one of Sentry's many fatalities he's received. That is voids lowest showing. I didnt know we were suppose to use only the lowest of each

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.