Imperiex & his Probes Vs.Nekron & his Black Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which side wins?

carver9
No pictures? sad

Golgo13
You probably need the latest version of firefox.

zopzop
This all comes down to Imperiex vs Nekron. Imperiex can't really hurt Nekron (even entropy attacks should do nothing to him since he IS the void). BUT................as soon as Nekron scores a decent hit on Imperiex and damages that armor, Nekron gets a one way ticket home courtesy of a Big Bang blast to the face. Stalemate.

Likewise with their minions. Imperiex probes >>>>>> most any Black Lantern with the exceptions of : BL ST, BL Spectre, BL Kal-L(?). Most of the BL's wouldn't even be able to damage a Probe, but the Probes would NEVER be able to permanently kill a BL. Stalemate again.

PS :
I got FF 17 and I can't see the pics either.

PSS :
I think both Imperiex and Nekron are awesome. If only a good-hearted forum member could make me a banner with both Nekron and Imperiex in it stick out tongue

kevdude
Both use entropy but Imperiex and his Probes seem to be much more powerful using it then Nekron and the Black Lanterns, I can see the Probes blasting the BL's to dust (they will still reform in time but that would give them the win). And Imperiex Prime has a greater feat destroying the Old Gods and their universe prior to remaking the DCU then Nekron. I like both of them, maybe Imperiex a lil more. smile

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
PSS :
I think both Imperiex and Nekron are awesome. If only a good-hearted forum member could make me a banner with both Nekron and Imperiex in it stick out tongue I could make you a sig of a bulge.

Hit me up bro if you're interested

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I could make you a sig of a bulge.

Hit me up bro if you're interested
sick

Branlor Swift
Hint:

It'll be my bulge

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hint:

It'll be my bulge
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/304/emmaswoon.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.