Titans vs. Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
The Titans are prereboot. Donna Troy has her lasso of persuasion.

1. Random Encounter
2. Prep
3. Both teams are bloodlusted.

Wally West
Tempest
Starfire
Donna Troy
Raven

vs.

Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange(current)
Valkyrie
Namor
Hulk

JakeTheBank
Defenders.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Defenders.

How? Care to elaborate.

JakeTheBank
Didn't notice you specified current Strange with your edit.

Anyway, Surfer can contend with anyone here and win pretty soundly. Hulk can too to a lesser degree. Classic Strange, while horrendously overrated at times, can likewise combat anyone here for the majority. Current Strange will have his work cut out for him and then some. Val and Namor are both formidable enough to keep in there until one of their more powerful members comes in to help.

In a prep war, Defenders are winning pretty soundly due to Banner's intellect and Strange's knowledge.

aztec
Didn't notice you specified current Strange with your edit.

Anyway, Surfer can contend with anyone here and win pretty soundly. Hulk can too to a lesser degree. Classic Strange, while horrendously overrated at times, can likewise combat anyone here for the majority. Current Strange will have his work cut out for him and then some. Val and Namor are both formidable enough to keep in there until one of their more powerful members comes in to help.

In a prep war, Defenders are winning pretty soundly due to Banner's intellect and Strange's knowledge.

I forgot to mentioned it was current strange, or else it would have been spite. Anyway, as far as I see it either team can win depending how well they work together.

Raven is a perfect match for someone like Hulk, heck she can take out Namor and Valkyrie easily via bfr. Her soulself has inflicted pain on others.

Tempest on the other hand, has had impressive feats on his own. He along with Raven restored Darkseids power when he was severly weakened. The mad Titan was impress by both of them.

I feel the same way about Surfer, just like you do about Dr. Strange. He's wank too much. I'm sure Wally is more than capable of dealing with him.

JakeTheBank
It wouldn't have been spite with Classic Strange. Definite strong edge to the Defenders, but not outright spite.

Valkyrie can return to the battlefield under her power via Dragonfang. Plus Strange and Surfer can counter BFR as well.

I don't see Wally typically beating Surfer unless he's gone full forum mode with the Speed Force and the like.

aztec
It wouldn't have been spite with Classic Strange. Definite strong edge to the Defenders, but not outright spite.

Valkyrie can return to the battlefield under her power via Dragonfang. Plus Strange and Surfer can counter BFR as well.

I don't see Wally typically beating Surfer unless he's gone full forum mode with the Speed Force and the like.

As mentioned before, I feel the same way about Surfer. To each his own, I think he's on par with Wally.

Even if Valkyrie returns to the battlefield, she still has to contend with Starfire or Donna. How would she fair against either of them?

What happens when Raven removes Namor and Hulk from the field? She can lend Tempest a hand, while Donna aids Wally or Kory.

Golgo13
Dont forget tempest dropped spectre and transported atlanris through time. He might be the key in a titans victory.

aztec
Originally posted by Golgo13
Dont forget tempest dropped spectre and transported atlanris through time. He might be the key in a titans victory.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
He dropped Atlantis by fluke, wasn't it? I mean, I know he prepped for it, but from the sounds of things, I don't think he was too confident about being able to repeat it.

Golgo13
You mean spectre? Iirc tempest was head of atlantis and at his full potential as a mage.

Dampyre
The Defenders school these chump kids. The only real threat is the Flash.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

Glorificus
Defenders.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
You mean spectre? Iirc tempest was head of atlantis and at his full potential as a mage.

I meant Atlantis. And he pukes up during spells.

Konton
I'm going to side with the Titans on this one, only because Raven can still pick off opponents (idk what Surfer could do to her really) while KO'd and the soul self travels pretty damn fast when it wants to. Current Strange would be an issue but Tempest and Wally tip the scales for me. The girls are flexible enough to handle Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Konton
The girls are flexible enough to handle Hulk.

Oh, my!

Konton
I knew that was coming.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Konton
I knew that was coming.

That's what she said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.