Sinestro vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
http://i49.tinypic.com/5zmgpc.jpg

vs.

http://i48.tinypic.com/207l63l.jpg

Who is the top villain? Fight is on Earth. Both at full power.

Sinestro is under the impression that Magneto has killed Soranik Natu - who was helping control a mutant riot.

Magneto believes Sinestro has killed Xavier and Wanda and will continue to kill mutants if he does not step in.

Note: While I do not personally believe that Magneto can control the ring via his magnetism - some may be under the impression that he can. For this fight, he will not be able to even if he could .

Branlor Swift
Does Magneto get to keep his CGI look in the fight while Sinestro looks like a drawing?

And his bulge

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Does Magneto get to keep his CGI look in the fight while Sinestro looks like a drawing?

And his bulge

How interesting you point those specific things out to our attention stick out tongue

Anyway. I think if hinges on if someone things they can manipulate the ring and/or the light constructs. Since Mags has complete control over the em field.

Both very impressive and im leaning toward mags, not due to power level mostly due to his skill and finesse with his powers.

Golgo13
Sinestro.even with the gl ring he wad uber skilled.

Bouboumaster
Sinestro would murder him, and all his family

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

And his bulge

Magneto's bulge solos.

Slaanesh
Sinestro

carver9
Magneto.

leonidas
it's much closer than it would have been at one time, imo, but i'd still take sinestro for a majority though i don't think it would be a sweep....

nwg202
Really depends if Mags can affect the light constructs.

Was Polaris amped when he took down the jla and made Kyle punch himself with his own ring?
I just know he was on Joker juice but I don't remember if he was amped.

abhilegend
Originally posted by nwg202

Was Polaris amped when he took down the jla and made Kyle punch himself with his own ring?
I just know he was on Joker juice but I don't remember if he was amped.
Yes, he was amped by the entire EM field of earth and was changing earth's magnetic poles by moving. Regular polaris was beaten fairly easily by kyle.

nwg202
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, he was amped by the entire EM field of earth and was changing earth's magnetic poles by moving. Regular polaris was beaten fairly easily by kyle.

yeah I remember him changing the magnetic poles. How did he get the amp? was he just bloodlusted? or were there certain objects that gave him the power boost?

abhilegend
yeah I remember him changing the magnetic poles. How did he get the amp? was he just bloodlusted? or were there certain objects that gave him the power boost? He was amped by being at north pole.

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto.

thumb up

Blair Wind
Originally posted by leonidas
it's much closer than it would have been at one time, imo, but i'd still take sinestro for a majority though i don't think it would be a sweep....

I haven't seen you post in a long time. thumb up

Estacado
Space Hitler.

leonidas
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I haven't seen you post in a long time. thumb up

sometimes you just need a break from this place. arguments get old, same threads show up.....you know the drill. i think when i first joined this forum most people would have said you were an idiot if you thought mags had a chance (demi would have backed him anyway though lol) but nowadays mags has established himself as a truly elite level villain. i think this would be a great fight in a book, but like i said, i still think sinestro is the overall more powerful of the 2. but mags has certainly closed the gap. least imo.

Shabazz916
Isnt the ring made of some short of metal could mags just pull off his finger or pull off the ring ?

And doesnt the ring need magnetic energy to work ? Couldnt mags shut it off ??

Blair Wind
No - but read the OP anyways.

Endless Mike
Sinestro

Blair Wind
Originally posted by leonidas
sometimes you just need a break from this place. arguments get old, same threads show up.....you know the drill. i think when i first joined this forum most people would have said you were an idiot if you thought mags had a chance (demi would have backed him anyway though lol) but nowadays mags has established himself as a truly elite level villain. i think this would be a great fight in a book, but like i said, i still think sinestro is the overall more powerful of the 2. but mags has certainly closed the gap. least imo.

Funny, my impression was always that Magneto was treated on KMC as a step above GL's/SC members. I mean, back in the day there was a Magneto vs GL thread that ran for pages and pages.

Since Sinestro has gotten the biggest boost under Johns pen, I thought I'd see what people think.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Funny, my impression was always that Magneto was treated on KMC as a step above GL's/SC members. I mean, back in the day there was a Magneto vs GL thread that ran for pages and pages.

Since Sinestro has gotten the biggest boost under Johns pen, I thought I'd see what people think.

Same here. Other boards I used to go to always favored magneto. Even above high heralds like orion. Diffefent story today. Mainly becauae sinestro has received a major boost in the laat fea years.

Endless Mike
Orion is a lot stronger than most people give him credit for. I especially hate the way they treated him in DCAU, it made it seem like he was just a normal guy who flew around on his Astro harness and didn't have any real powers of his own.

JakeTheBank
Sinestro. Not a stomp.

Igniz
Sinestro wins.

Mindset

I just know he was on Joker juice but I don't remember if he was amped. Yes, he was amped to Magneto levels.

Also, Kyle was faking.

Odekahn
Sinestro wins. Good fight though.

Raptor22
Sinestro for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.