Father and Son battle royal!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The following Father/Son teams battle it out until 1 side remains standing...

1) Odin and Thor...
2) Thanos and Mentor...
3) Superman and Jor-El...
4) Hercules and Zeus...

Who wins?

Note: Reed and Franklin Richards are ommited for obvious reasons; they'd solo all of the above combined...

pym-ftw
Eternity/Entropy would beat the Richards but I digress

Lol at Jor El,
Team All Father wins

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Eternity/Entropy would beat the Richards but I digress

I dont know...

Reed once defeated the Living Tribunal, and did it without having to acquire an object of Infinite Power like Thanos did...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I dont know...

Reed once defeated the Living Tribunal, and did it without having to acquire an object of Infinite Power like Thanos did...
That was a Reed from an alternate universe. His feat has no bearing on what the 616-version can do.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That was a Reed from an alternate universe. His feat has no bearing on what the 616-version can do.

Well...

Kind of a grey area...

All of the LT's showings are cannon, and unless their is a clear difference between the two Reeds, LT was beaten by Reed Richards...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well...

Kind of a grey area...

All of the LT's showings are cannon, and unless their is a clear difference between the two Reeds, LT was beaten by Reed Richards...
That's a very weak argument. The feats of 616 characters and their alternate counterparts aren't interchangeable. The Council of Reeds arc showed that 616 Reed's intellect differed from his alternate counterparts. Think about what that tells us.

Before you go ahead and start giving thumbs ups to your posts, read and ponder upon statements.

DarkSaint85
Would Jor El get prep? Lol because that's the only way he avoids being a deadweight on his team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.