Super sense vs Spider sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Daredevil and Spiderman are placed in a Prince of Persia style maze, complete with pitfalls, spikes, and blade. Spiderman has been blindfolded and must rely entirely on his spider sense. No webbing. Who makes it out first?

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil.

Enhanced senses, radar sense and ninja training stomp SS.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Daredevil and Spiderman are placed in a Prince of Persia style maze, complete with pitfalls, spikes, and blade. Spiderman has been blindfolded and must rely entirely on his spider sense. No webbing. Who makes it out first?

Thats not fair atleast give spiderman 1 eye. Because DD sense allows him to see a bit

StiltmanFTW
Post-Other Spidey had enhanced sense of touch and that combined with his webbing could help him here.

Still, Matt has much more experience avoiding traps while blind. More super-senses, too.

pym-ftw
Spidersence is the more powerful of the two but with lack of blind fighting, thread goes to Matt

JakeTheBank
Matt.

h1a8
Spider sense is superior
1. It gives future warning
2. It can control Spidey's body, guiding it in the perfect direction to get out of the way.

JakeTheBank
It guides him of danger, sure, but he has no navigational sense outside of trial and error. Peter will avoid the traps and dangers well enough, but he'll still have to basically guess which way to go, and react accordingly to which way.

Matt on the other hand, has his sense of smell, sound, and echolocation to actually make out his environments. He'll be able to detect where traps are before he springs them or is about to. Pete basically has to travel in the dark, trying to figure out which way is the least dangerous.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It guides him of danger, sure, but he has no navigational sense outside of trial and error. Peter will avoid the traps and dangers well enough, but he'll still have to basically guess which way to go, and react accordingly to which way.

Matt on the other hand, has his sense of smell, sound, and echolocation to actually make out his environments. He'll be able to detect where traps are before he springs them or is about to. Pete basically has to travel in the dark, trying to figure out which way is the least dangerous.

But Spidey is faster though.
Also let's not forget the precog ability of the SS.
It's hard for me to see Matt analyzing all of that information going at full speed. Some things can't be sense with radar sense though.
Both has their advantages though.

Mindset
What is the point of blinding Spiderman?

If you wanted to compare senses, this isn't the way to do it, since DD will be able to see everything perfectly fine.

Matt wins. Spiderman would finish, but not before DD.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Post-Other Spidey had enhanced sense of touch and that combined with his webbing could help him here.

Still, Matt has much more experience avoiding traps while blind. More super-senses, too. He doesn't have webbing here.

h1a8
I think Spidey is much faster than Daredevil.
Daredevil can't see everything fine. There are traps that can't be seen by DD.
Assuming DD can see everything fine and Spidey can't then Spidey's foot speed more than makes up for it.

Mindset
I'm too tired to argue, so shut up.

I'm right.

DarkSaint85
Spidey can still wall crawl etc, right?

Brockalizer
I agree that DD's senses would help with most of the tras, but not all. The fall away floors for example. Normally I'd slit my own throat before agreeing with H1 on anything, but Spidey's speed and reflex advantage, combined with the precog tendencies of the spider sense would be tough to overcome.

StiltmanFTW
Fall away floors? He would be able to detect the mechanism easily.

Daredevil1
Matt wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.