Collossus vs Lady Death Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Lds doesn't use rectractable claws
2. Lds uses claws

Who wins in each of the above ?

StiltmanFTW
1. Colossus, of course.

2. Yuriko for the majority.

Q99
Without retractable claws is something of a gigantic disadvantage. That's only winnable if she can talk him into going flesh.

StiltmanFTW
Or maybe via pressure points, in view of the fact that Piotr is vulnerable to them even in his armored form...

8swords
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or maybe via pressure points, in view of the fact that Piotr is vulnerable to them even in his armored form...

would that even work on him?

juggernaut74
Colossus don't even have a heartbeat or the need to breathe so don't know if that's a viable tactic.

srankmissingnin
Ogun pressure pointed him, but Ogun on a different level than Lady D.

-K-M-
Can Lady D hurt Colossus with her claws even?

srankmissingnin
They are Adamantium, so yes.

-K-M-
but not even 616 Wolverine can claim to seriously cut/hurt Colossus sans Hellverine.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -K-M-
but not even 616 Wolverine can claim to seriously cut/hurt Colossus sans Hellverine.

Wolverine's never serious cut / hurt Black Widow either... doesn't mean he can't.

Piotr and Logan have never had a real fight outside of Helverine (who cut up Colossus like he was made of rice paper), other than that Wolverine has only scored him with glancing blows. If Wolverine ever connected cleanly with Colossus, possessed by demons or otherwise, he'd cleave right through him.

Branlor Swift
Hellverine was in no way amped either.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Ogun pressure pointed him, but Ogun on a different level than Lady D. What issue? Sounds like PIS.Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hellverine was in no way amped either. Nope.

srankmissingnin
I'm sure being a class 10 made a huge difference, because as well all know Adamantium's cutting ability is directly proportional to the strength of the wielder. That's why Wolverine routinely fails to do damage with his claws, because he lacks the strength... oh wait... that's not even remotely accurate.

Adamantium weapons have intrinsic armor pen. Anyone who lacks true invulnerability will be damaged by them the same as if they were a regular human.

Branlor Swift
So being stronger wouldn't have helped him then?

Or the other shit he did in that series...

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Or the other shit he did in that series... Nope, a baby can do the same damage with a adamantium knife that Superman can.

srankmissingnin

Or the other shit he did in that series...

Why would it? Armor pen is an innate property of Adamantium, it essentially multiplies the defense of anything it encounters by zero. There is nothing to suggest that there are vary degrees of difficulty when cutting something with an Adamantium weapon. We've seen demonstration on panel dozens of times that Wolverine can stab Gladiator and Mangog just as easily as he does Punisher. What possible difference could a strength bump make at that level? True invulnerability and force fields are the only thing thing that can turn his claws.

Branlor Swift
Why would it? Armor pen is an innate property of Adamantium, it essentially multiplies the defense of anything it encounters by zero. There is nothing to suggest that there are vary degrees of difficulty when cutting something with an Adamantium weapon. We've seen demonstration on panel dozens of times that Wolverine can stab Gladiator and Mangog just as easily as he does Punisher. What possible difference could a strength bump make at that level? True invulnerability and force fields are the only thing thing that can turn his claws. Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nope, a baby can do the same damage with a adamantium knife that Superman can. K cool

also, Wolverine landing a hook on Mangog only managed to go in a few inches...

srankmissingnin
also, Wolverine landing a hook on Mangog only managed to go in a few inches...

A panel is a single snap shot in time, for all we know his claws continued in after that moment. cool

Adamantium can cut through virtually anything, and Wolverine has carved up more durable beings than Colossus with minimal effort. Saying a non amped Wolverine can't cut Colossus is absurd, all you can say is that he hasn't... yet.

juggernaut74
Logan might just to get a good shot on him is all. I recall Hellverine's first attack just bounced off him. But then Logan came back with his body on fire and then he was able to cut Colossus iirc.

Branlor Swift
A panel is a single snap shot in time, for all we know his claws continued in after that moment. cool

Adamantium can cut through virtually anything, and Wolverine has carved up more durable beings than Colossus with minimal effort. Saying a non amped Wolverine can't cut Colossus is absurd, all you can say is that he hasn't... yet. You've the longest arms on the forum

Anyway... here's how holding back Col deals with Amperine
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_012.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_014.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_015.jpg

Then he came out of nowhere all unexpected like, and this happened:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_016.jpg

So it wasn't really a fight as opposed to Wolverine showcasing his claws with an irrelevant amp.

I think he can stuff Lady Death inside her own box if we use that fight.

EDIT: I'm not saying that Wolverine can't cut Colossus, just that super ****ing amped Wolverine cutting him isn't the best evidence is all.

juggernaut74
You've the longest arms on the forum

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_012.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_014.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_015.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_016.jpg

So it wasn't really a fight as opposed to Wolverine showcasing his claws with an irrelevant amp.

EDIT: I'm not saying that Wolverine can't cut Colossus, just that super ****ing amped Wolverine cutting him isn't the best evidence is all. Looks like he had to tap into some extra power to cut him because before that his claws just bounced off. Anybody remember that Colossus ripoff called Warhawk? He could turn into metal and Logan's claws just bounced off him.

srankmissingnin
You've the longest arms on the forum

EDIT: I'm not saying that Wolverine can't cut Colossus, just that super ****ing amped Wolverine cutting him isn't the best evidence is all.

What do you imagine would have happened if Helverine had decided to do something other than shit talk while Colossus was holding him like that?

I wasn't using the Helverine fight as evidence, my saying "outside of" and "other than," when referring to examples of Wolverine v Colossus that aren't Helverine should have made it clear that I see a distinction between the two. That said, the amp was completely irrelevant. Base Wolverine has cut out more durable characters than Colossus with minimal effort. Why should I assume that in this instance the amp was paramount in facilitating the events that transpired, when he has done better without it? Even ignoring Helverine, nothing in Wolverine's canon suggest he would have much trouble cutting Colossus... in fact that is direct on panel narration that states Colossus organic steel is no match for Wolverine's claws. Outside of Wolverine actually eviscerating Piotr I'm not sure how much clearer things could be laid out...

Branlor Swift
What do you imagine would have happened if Helverine had decided to do something other than shit talk while Colossus was holding him like that?

I wasn't using the Helverine fight as evidence, my saying "outside of" and "other than," when referring to examples of Wolverine v Colossus that aren't Helverine should have made it clear that I see a distinction between the two. That said, the amp was completely irrelevant. Base Wolverine has cut out more durable characters than Colossus with minimal effort, why should I assume that in this instance the amp was paramount in facilitating the events that transpired? Even ignoring Helverine, nothing in Wolverine's canon suggest he would have much trouble cutting Colossus... in fact that is direct on panel narration that states Colossus organic steel is no match for Wolverine's claws. Outside of Wolverine actually eviscerating Piotr I'm not sure how much clearer things could be laid out... Get thrown faster

It's just that when you say things like "irrelevant amp" and "intrinsic armor pen", it sends a message...

BTW, has "intrinsic armor pen" ever been stated on panel?

srankmissingnin
Get thrown faster

It's just that when you say things like "irrelevant amp" and "intrinsic armor pen", it sends a message...

BTW, has "intrinsic armor pen" ever been stated on panel?

More like Colossus would have lost an arm, but it was more important to brag about Satan stuff. cool

Helverine was like a demon Jesus, he had plenty of amps that allow for feasts base Wolverine could never replicate. This particular example just isn't one of them. Based on feats Wolverine is more than capable of doing the same thing.

Not off the top of my head. They just say "It can cut through anything!!!" and no one has bothered to explain why the metals invulnerability has anything to do with it's demonstrated cutting power.

juggernaut74
I thought Colossus was solid metal? How can he bleed like that I wonder.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Looks like he had to tap into some extra power to cut him because before that his claws just bounced off. Anybody remember that Colossus ripoff called Warhawk? He could turn into metal and Logan's claws just bounced off him.

It's called a glancing blow. It's the plot shield that saves Wolverine's opponent 99% of the time in hero v hero fights:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8193/punisherj2ca8.jpg

Do you think Wolverine's claws just bounced of Punisher too?

juggernaut74
So basically everytime Logan slices sombody and it don't do any damage it's a glancing blow. Got it. wink

Branlor Swift
More like Colossus would have lost an arm, but it was more important to brag about Satan stuff. cool

Helverine was like a demon Jesus, he had plenty of amps that allow for feasts base Wolverine could never replicate. This particular example just isn't one of them. Based on feats Wolverine is more than capable of doing the same thing.

Not off the top of my head. They just say "It can cut through anything!!!" and no one has bothered to explain why the metals invulnerability has anything to do with it's demonstrated cutting power. Or Colossus would have just punched him in the dick.

Maybe. But I don't think it's feasible to just say a sizable strength amp was irrelevant.

Because it's really ****ing sharp and unbreakable? And Wolverine has enough strength to cut most chars. Some make no sense to me, but whatever.

Like Gladiator for example, the ease in which he did it (and Wolverine flying) was kind of questionable. But even Black Cloak has jammed a dull staff through Glad's penis, so it's not unreasonable he could cut him with his strength.

Some characters won't cut as easy, some will be shredded, some won't cut at all. I don't think this is due to an auto pass(that hasn't been stated in comics), but rather strength, piercing resistance, and really sharp claws.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 8swords
would that even work on him?

Well, it did in Astonishing X-Men.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by juggernaut74
So basically everytime Logan slices sombody and it don't do any damage it's a glancing blow. Got it. wink

More or less.

If Wolverine connects cleanly with the vast majority of characters... he'll kill them. That is less then ideal for Marvel from a money making stand point so if a character can't take a hit from Wolverine, then they probably won't. Usually this can be explained via Wolverine not actively trying to kill other superheroes.

StiltmanFTW
Much like Hellverine, Lady Deathstrike is stronger and faster than regular Logan. Or at least claimed to be. Said even her claws were sharper cool

juggernaut74
More or less.

If Wolverine connects cleanly with the vast majority of characters... he'll kill them. That is less then ideal for Marvel from a money making stand point so if a character can't take a hit from Wolverine, then they probably won't. Usually this can be explained via Wolverine not actively trying to kill other superheroes. I can see Logan using a glancing blow on Punisher but why on Colossus?

Branlor Swift
Wolverine has terrible accuracy if he can only land a glancing blow on a heroic pose Colossus

StiltmanFTW
He wasn't in his right mind and in the Hellverine instance it kinda looks like he tried to sidestep it.

Golgo13
Wolverine has terrible accuracy if he can only land a glancing blow on a heroic pose Colossus

laughing out loud

srankmissingnin

Wolverine wasn't home.

Silent Master
LOL@ Wolverine fans.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine wasn't home. still shouldn't be hard to hit Colossus directly when he's full erect

He wasn't in his right mind and in the Hellverine instance it kinda looks like he tried to sidestep it. Stiff as a board

ColossusGrundy
Wolverine's never serious cut / hurt Black Widow either... doesn't mean he can't.

Piotr and Logan have never had a real fight outside of Helverine (who cut up Colossus like he was made of rice paper), other than that Wolverine has only scored him with glancing blows. If Wolverine ever connected cleanly with Colossus, possessed by demons or otherwise, he'd cleave right through him.

Bullshit.

Logan lacks the physical power to push his claws into Piotr's armor.

Lady D gets owned 2x here.

stop wanking Logan btw

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Bullshit.

Lady D gets owned 2x here.

stop wanking Logan btw

facepalm

Obviously this is the total of your comic book knowledge:

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/a0/4bc453e764f71/detail.jpg

ColossusGrundy
facepalm

Obviously this is the total of your comic book knowledge:

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/a0/4bc453e764f71/detail.jpg

If you really believe Lady D can push a claw through Piotr's armor, there's no hope for u.

BTW u post old profile.

-Pr-
So had Deathstrike ever actually pierced Colossus' skin? I honestly don't remember it ever happening.

JakeTheBank
"Archenemies: Juggernaut, Magneto, Hellfire Club"

lmao

DTM
Personally, I think adamantium claws not being able to pierce Colossus' skin is a bit BS really. That basically makes Peter as durability, moreso in fact, than Adamantium, and we all know thats not even close to being true.

srankmissingnin
If you really believe Lady D can push a claw through Piotr's armor, there's no hope for u.

BTW u post old profile.

I don't believe that Lady D can push a claw through Piotr's armor, I know that she can, because I read comics and know what Adamantium is. Is there some sort of service that will send a volunteer to your home to read comics to you? It breaks my heart that you are so uninformed, I'd like to do what I can to help you learn.

I'm sorry, did you learn all your information from a newer trading card?

http://vs.tcgplayer.com/db/cards/2763.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Colossus fans are quite ridiculous.

Bullshit.

He doesn't need much strength, seeing as they're sharp enough to slice through damn near everything with little effort.

And we're not discussing here about Logan anyway:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2uztpwh.jpg

cool

DickBlazer
This is spite. Colossus wrecks her

abhilegend
More or less.

If Wolverine connects cleanly with the vast majority of characters... he'll kill them. That is less then ideal for Marvel from a money making stand point so if a character can't take a hit from Wolverine, then they probably won't. Usually this can be explained via Wolverine not actively trying to kill other superheroes.
laughing out loud

ColossusGrundy
I don't believe that Lady D can push a claw through Piotr's armor, I know that she can, because I read comics and know what Adamantium is. Is there some sort of service that will send a volunteer to your home to read comics to you? It breaks my heart that you are so uninformed, I'd like to do what I can to help you learn.

I'm sorry, did you learn all your information from a newer trading card?

http://vs.tcgplayer.com/db/cards/2763.jpg

Doesn't matter what the material is... if there's NOT the physical power necessary to use it.

Put adamantium claws on Ben Grimm or even Power Man and we'd have a different discussion...

Lady D can NOT push them through Piotr's armor, and btw hiding behind a Dr. Doom avatar doesn't increase your intelligence, so stop trying to sound condescending when you're wrong.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by DickBlazer
This is spite. Colossus wrecks her True.

JakeTheBank
btw hiding behind a Dr. Doom avatar doesn't increase your intelligence

Bullshit!

Srank's as crazy as ever, but his IQ has been raised a minimal of several points merely because of Doom.

srankmissingnin
Doesn't matter what the material is... if there's NOT the physical power necessary to use it.

Put adamantium claws on Ben Grimm or even Power Man and we'd have a different discussion...

Lady D can NOT push them through Piotr's armor, and btw hiding behind a Dr. Doom avatar doesn't increase your intelligence, so stop trying to sound condescending when you're wrong.

Accept everything we know about Adamantium directly contradicts that statement... but maybe we should disregard that and refer to you?

You have your deluded fanboy believe that for whatever reason (hint: the reason is confirmation bias) that Colossus will be uniquely immune to the devastating effects of Adamantium... even though there isn't a single shred of on panel evidence supports your claim. Like most deluded fanboy believes, that sentiment is completely wrong. Lady would carve Colossus up like a pumpkin.

Thank you further documentation that anyone who uses a character for their screen name has no credibility and is unable to post on threads involving said character without looking and sounding like an idoit. Merry Christmas.

srankmissingnin
We have on panel narration of that "Colossus' organic steel is no match for Adamantium!" coupled with Wolverine "scoring" Piotr with a glancing blow, we have multiple examples of Piotr diving out of the way like an oaf when Wolverine playful slashes at him, we've seen Helverine carve up Colossus like he was nothing and dozens of examples of Wolverine cutting characters with comparable or greater durability with minimal effort.

What's the counter point? Oh right... baseless Colossus fabbing. Charming.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/38c26211f886bb0e21b168f2c0e17133/tumblr_meo76rM5K01qi97guo1_r2_500.gif

I swear the idiocy you loons perpetuate is mind boggling. You think Wolverine or Lady D can't cut Colossus? Take your bullshit to Comicvine and share your stupid thoughts with the rest of the misfit toys.

JakeTheBank
Comicvine voted The Ben as #1 most powerful superhero of all time.

I can't hate on that site.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Comicvine voted The Ben as #1 most powerful superhero of all time.

I can't hate on that site.

He managed to beat Storm? Progress I guess...

Reading that sight you'd think it was populated by the third generations clones of clones. There is no other way to explain that level of brain degradation...

h1a8

I wasn't using the Helverine fight as evidence, my saying "outside of" and "other than," when referring to examples of Wolverine v Colossus that aren't Helverine should have made it clear that I see a distinction between the two. That said, the amp was completely irrelevant. Base Wolverine has cut out more durable characters than Colossus with minimal effort. Why should I assume that in this instance the amp was paramount in facilitating the events that transpired, when he has done better without it? Even ignoring Helverine, nothing in Wolverine's canon suggest he would have much trouble cutting Colossus... in fact that is direct on panel narration that states Colossus organic steel is no match for Wolverine's claws. Outside of Wolverine actually eviscerating Piotr I'm not sure how much clearer things could be laid out...

Who has wolverine cut (in canon) that has greater piercing durability than Colossus?

Also you just can't pick and choose. If Wolverine failed and succeeded you can't just choose the successes as the truth. Right? Anyway Wolverine can cut Colossus, but it won't be deep enough because of lack of strength to go deeper. Scratches won't get him or her the win, especially when he can one or two shot them if he was serious.

juggernaut74
S'ym managed to stab Colossus in the shoulder with one of Wolverine's claws but it didn't go very deep and S'ym is alot stronger than Logan is.

StiltmanFTW
True, but that was adamantium from an alternate reality.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by h1a8
Who has wolverine cut (in canon) that has greater piercing durability than Colossus?

Also you just can't pick and choose. If Wolverine failed and succeeded you can't just choose the successes as the truth. Right? Anyway Wolverine can cut Colossus, but it won't be deep enough because of lack of strength to go deeper. Scratches won't get him or her the win, especially when he can one or two shot them if he was serious.

Thanos, Mangog, Ymir, Elder Gods ect ect ect.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not picking and choosing anything, the evidence (as always) is overwhelmingly in my favor. I'm not telling you what I think, if I was I'd preference the statement with "I think," I'm telling you what I know. In four + decades of comic appearances Wolverine has only been stated as being not strong enough to cut a character twice. Both were the Hulk. One was retcon'd. The other was contradicted in the very same comic it was printed in. There is 40 years and thousands of examples that support my stance, there are maybe half a dozen (off the top of my head, Mr. Clean, Warhawk, the two Hulk examples that I just mentioned) that contradict it... that margin of error is needle in a haystack territory.

I'm not even going to get started on the "one or two shot them" statement, but I'm glad to see you up holding the long standing tradition of not knowing wtf you are talking about. Most people don't open their mouths when they aren't knowledgeable enough a subject to formulate a valid opinion... but you don't ever let that stop you. Even if you know next to nothing on the subject you still share your impotent opinions. Such an inspiration.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos, Mangog, Ymir, Elder Gods ect ect ect.

thumb up

Count Nefaria, Gladiator, the list goes on. Thanos even had the Power Gem when he got stabbed. Mangog was supposedly amped.

In four + decades of comic appearances Wolverine has only been stated as being not strong enough to cut a character twice. Both were the Hulk. One was retcon'd. The other was contradicted in the very same comic it was printed in.

You're talking about Deathverine? I think the fact that Hulk turned his muscles to jelly prior to that statement had something to do with it.

srankmissingnin
You're talking about Deathverine? I think the fact that Hulk turned his muscles to jelly prior to that statement had something to do with it.

Maybe, either way the example is irrelevant.

Anyone who thinks Adamantium can't cut Colossus is doing so in in spite of an overwhelming imbalance of evidence to the contrary, likely because they are a butt hurt Colossus fanboy, or they are a Wolverine hater with an agenda involving how characters stack up against Adamantium *cough* *cough* Thorbags *cough* *cough*.

If a character lacks true invulnerability, Adamantium weapons will get the job done.

-K-M-
hmmmmm.....shifty

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/wolverine157p18.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/wolverine157p19.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Note that Carver didn't want to push his luck since he dodged the next swipe.

-K-M-
Or it's a fight, why would you let your opponent hit you rather then attack?

srankmissingnin
Again: If a character lacks true invulnerability, Adamantium weapons will get the job done.

Carver's power was invulnerability - or at least invulnerable skin - hence Wolverine's claws didn't work. Wolverine can't cut Juggernaut either. Shocking.

-K-M-
It was more a joke, but it's not like Colossus has easily been cut or doesn't have extremely high durability. It would not be easy.

srankmissingnin
It was more a joke, but it's not like Colossus has easily been cut or doesn't have extremely high durability. It would not be easy.

Who's tried to cut him and failed, Riptide with his projectiles? It's not like goes around no selling Adamantium and magic swords.

Adamantium has penetrated the hides of more durable characters than Colossus with ease. Why is Colossus getting the benefit of the doubt here? We know he isn't invulnerable, he's been cut before, we've seen people twist his arms and the torsion ripped his skin apart like an aluminum pop can. Wolverine or Lady D would cut him, and yes, it would be easy.

StiltmanFTW
Or it's a fight, why would you let your opponent hit you rather then attack?

Why would you waste your time doing an unnecessary evasive maneuver instead of just bullrushing your opponent? stick out tongue

Anyway, one strike having no effect doesn't mean much. Colossus and WWH weren't hurt at first either, although it could've been because Logan's hits were only glancing ones. Carv looks like he "tanked" it and boasts about his invulnerable skin.

Carver along with Mr Clean are probably the most popular examples of meta lv characters whose skin stood up to adamantium claws.

juggernaut74
I've always wondered if Logan could cut Luke Cage and Wonderman.

JakeTheBank
He's already cut Wonder Man, but he was in his ionic form, so its effectiveness was pretty non-existent.

Luge Cage has had adamantium needles pierce his skin for medical purposes, so I see no reason why Wolverine couldn't cut him the hell up.

-Pr-
lol, this thread is awesome.

-K-M-
Who's tried to cut him and failed, Riptide with his projectiles? It's not like goes around no selling Adamantium and magic swords.

Adamantium has penetrated the hides of more durable characters than Colossus with ease. Why is Colossus getting the benefit of the doubt here? We know he isn't invulnerable, he's been cut before, we've seen people twist his arms and the torsion ripped his skin apart like an aluminum pop can. Wolverine or Lady D would cut him, and yes, it would be easy.

Fully aware, but all Wolverine thus far has done is score his hide not actually cut sans Hellverine.

and has failed against people too. Depending on some circumstances we have seen adamantium broke as well. If it would be easy prove it, Im not arguing for Colossus I wanted proof D could do it *shrugs*

Why would you waste your time doing an unnecessary evasive maneuver instead of just bullrushing your opponent? stick out tongue

Anyway, one strike having no effect doesn't mean much. Colossus and WWH weren't hurt at first either, although it could've been because Logan's hits were only glancing ones. Carv looks like he "tanked" it and boasts about his invulnerable skin.

Carver along with Mr Clean are probably the most popular examples of meta lv characters whose skin stood up to adamantium claws.

Are you being serious? He dodged and landed an attack that rendered Wolverine useless. Yet you think he was afraid because he didn't let Wolverine tag him? erm

It was a joke clearly; but let's not kid ourselves and think adamantium hasn't failed on others as well.

StiltmanFTW
Are you being serious? He dodged and landed an attack that rendered Wolverine useless. Yet you think he was afraid because he didn't let Wolverine tag him? erm

He just picked him up and we know what happened after that...

-K-M-
He just picked him up and we know what happened after that...

which doesn't neglect your arguement that he was afraid of being hit by Wolverine again and his move wasn't effective erm

StiltmanFTW
which doesn't neglect your arguement that he was afraid of being hit by Wolverine again and his move wasn't effective erm

He certainly wasn't eager to test his durability like that again...

It was ineffective, he failed to beat Logan because of that. Don't you think it'd be better to no-sell another slash, grab Logan's arm and toss him into the chasm? He would even have a free hand to cover his eyes just in case.

zopzop
Note that Carver didn't want to push his luck since he dodged the next swipe.
In Carver's defense, you'll notice he was positioning himself to scoop Wolverine up so he could toss him into the lava pit. It wasn't out of fear of another swipe. Wolverine even slashed him in the eye and there was no blood and his eye appeared undamaged and everything. Sure Carver cried out but that's about it.

BRING BACK CARVER Marvel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.