Arkillo vs Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Atrocitus is drawn to to Arkillo because of the built up rage the lone sinestro corp survivor feels over Sinestro's betrayal. Arkillo is utterly pissed that Atrocitus dared interupt him, so the self-proclaimed god of fear attacks Atrocitus on sight.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6179/150180-170343-arkillo_large.jpgVShttp://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78207/2638888-2441428-atrocitus.png

Both characters are bloodlusted. Who comes out on top?

-Pr-
Atrocitus, but I'd pay good money to see them throw down in a comic.

Slaanesh
Atrocitus easily..

DarkSaint85
Arkillo seems a bit whiny to me. That, plus his humiliation at the hands of Mongul, leads me to side with Atrocitus.

Zack Fair
He does whine a little too much for being Sinestro's former second in command, but I think they will eventually have him get over the emo stage.

Estacado
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Atrocitus easily..

cdtm
Arkillo's ring fizzles out again.

But he'd lose even if it didn't.

JayDaDon
Atrocitus. Higher up on the food chain. Now atrocious vs Mongul JR would be a cool fight.

comicfan11
Atrocitus IMO is too much for Arkillo.

cdtm
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Atrocitus. Higher up on the food chain. Now atrocious vs Mongul JR would be a cool fight.

We never did get to see Atrocitus vs Sinestro, and he was his main target.

Estacado
Originally posted by cdtm
We never did get to see Atrocitus vs Sinestro, and he was his main target.
Atros was whoooping Sinestro when he didnt even had his Red Lantern powers...shifty

guy222
Atrocitus

celeyhyga17
Atrocitus murders.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
Atrocitus, but I'd pay good money to see them throw down in a comic. I'd just download it myself

Golgo13
lol

WhiteWitchKing
Atrocitus burns him. The Reds usually wreck the Yellow Lanterns most of the time.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Atrocitus easily..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.