Bad DC vs. Good Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Adam
Lobo
Ultraman
Atrocitus
Cyborg Superman
Mongul
Sinestro

Vs

Hulk
Sentry
Thor
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Nova Prime
Blue Marvel

Who wins?

armedforbattle
Ehhh very close IMO. I give slight edge team to marvel 5.5-10

Golgo13
Is this Mongul or Mongul Jr?

WhiteWitchKing
Good fight but team 2 takes it thanks to the Penance Stare. The villains edge out the heroes at first but once GR starts using the Penance Stare, a lot of the villains get wrecked.

Golgo13
I believe it was Bloodwynd who tried a similar attack on Lobo and Etrigan. Didn't work on those crazy bastards.

WhiteWitchKing
Only a few of them wouldn't be affected while the others get a pain headache.

Golgo13
GR would be dealing with Lobo or whoever. He's not going to take out all of them at the same time.

guy222
marvel wins

carver9
Marvel wins.

Odekahn
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Ehhh very close IMO. I give slight edge team to marvel 5.5-10

I agree with this. I think the penence stare is what gives marvel the edge here.

Just a question, I hear about surfer defeating or stalemating death and eternity to save galactus or something like that, was surfer amped or is he powerful enough to beat abstracts??

Horrificus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Only a few of them wouldn't be affected while the others get a pain headache. Yeah. It gets downgraded to "sinus headache stare".

Branlor Swift
I agree with the general consensus.

Adam solos.

Horrificus
Kitty Pryde for the win.

yaadaveyaa
sentry solos marvel destroys 8-9/10

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Golgo13
I believe it was Bloodwynd who tried a similar attack on Lobo and Etrigan. Didn't work on those crazy bastards. duhhwhaaaa? When did this happen?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Flyattractor
duhhwhaaaa? When did this happen?

One of the timea lobo confronted the jla. I think he did the same when he was in hell.

Estacado
Gr is overrated.

Flyattractor
Dosen't GR have to get relativily close to use the PS anyway?

Estacado
That too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.