Konikt vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor has to take it hand to hand like Diana and Superman did. He gets his hammer for this fight though. Who wins? No bfring.

-Pr-
Spelling. It's your friend.

StyleTime
Well, if its Konikt, he would smash Thor. Konikt is abstract.

As in, carver9 made him up just now.

dmills
Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool eek!

Juntai
Originally posted by dmills
Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool eek! Kinect could never be cool.

I like how they fooled so many people into buying it though, because their E3 showing was completely made up and nothing actually worked like they suggested and showed that it would. lol.

Overhyped webcam when connected to the Xbox.

Though some nerds have done some cool stuff with it on youtube, when attached to various computers.

dmills
Originally posted by Juntai
Kinect could never be cool.

I like how they fooled so many people into buying it though, because their E3 showing was completely made up and nothing actually worked like they suggested and showed that it would. lol.

Overhyped webcam when connected to the Xbox.

Though some nerds have done some cool stuff with it on youtube, when attached to various computers.

Well if you're an Xbox fan, get ready for a big heaping of kinect 2 next year. Rumors have it that its coming built into the next box along with a butt load of other gimmicks.

-Pr-
The Kinect hardware is sound. It's the software and the marketing that suck.

dmills
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Kinect hardware is sound. It's the software and the marketing that suck.

Diehard Nintendo fan my entire teen-adult life. I skipped the Wii because I like my gaming lazy lol, I don't want to be flapping about like a fish. Kinect takes that concept to a whole different level. The workout type games are actually damn useful though.

-Pr-
Diehard Nintendo fan my entire teen-adult life. I skipped the Wii because I like my gaming lazy lol, I don't want to be flapping about like a fish. Kinect takes that concept to a whole different level. The workout type games are actually damn useful though.

I've never owned a Nintendo. My brothers and sisters have had gameboys and a wii, though.

dmills
I've never owned a Nintendo. My brothers and sisters have had gameboys and a wii, though.

Never owned a Nintendo system?! Damn. You're what, 29? So you were around during the heyday of the snes. Were you a Sega guy?

-Pr-
Never owned a Nintendo system?! Damn. You're what, 29? So you were around during the heyday of the snes. Were you a Sega guy?

Nope. I had an Amiga 600 when I was younger, then went off gaming for a bit, then came back to it when my brother got a Playstation for christmas.

bluewaterrider
I've never owned a Nintendo.

sad

Sorry to hear that, big guy.

I never realized some people had it so hard ...

dmills
Nope. I had an Amiga 600 when I was younger, then went off gaming for a bit, then came back to it when my brother got a Playstation for christmas.

Oh. Similar thing with me except switch games with comics lol. I collected comics until around the 7th grade, dropped it completely and only came back fully around 2006 or so. Now I rarely ever play videogames.

StyleTime
Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool eek!
laughing out loud

carver9
Lol...I can't stand every last one of you all. You knew what in the hell I meant.

Horrificus
Well, after reading these other posts, I have been convinced that Thor owns Konvict, with or without the hammer.
Very convincing arguments. big grin

CosmicComet
Konvikt with his much more superbly smart head thoughts will beat the Thor in a kinect fighting game cuz the Thor is two dumb 2 undrstand da controlz.

Galan007
Spelling. It's your friend. Only carver could misspell a word that is already misspelled.

Diesldude
Thor wins the jump,dodge and duck contests of the obstacle course.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Only carver could misspell a word that is already misspelled.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.