SuperNova & Nova Prime vs. WB Hulk & Classic Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No bfr

Who wins?

carver9
Team 2 stoooooooommmppps.

dmills
Good lord.

golem370
Supernova imo could take atleast Red Hulk two teams of avengers couldn't do anymore then knock him down.

armedforbattle
Team Nova 8/10

byrdgang21
Originally posted by dmills
Good lord.

I think I know what you're thinking but humor me

guy222
are u using classic loeb rulk here?

yaadaveyaa
nova .... rulk is just dumb and dies in seconds so supernova and prime walk on wbhulk

byrdgang21
Originally posted by guy222
are u using classic loeb rulk here?

Rulk w/ all of his original absorption abilities

carver9
WBH solos.

Horrificus
How are you defining "Classic", when referring to Rulk? The original Red Hulk from way back when? Hehe.

How about we actually use the description of Red Hulk with full use of his powers? And, we also say that Thunderbolt Ross is actually acting like the seasoned, hardened, savy, military genius with decades of experience in combating super-beings that he is?

Let's take him off the leash and see what happens. big grin

dmills
Originally posted by Horrificus
How are you defining "Classic", when referring to Rulk? The original Red Hulk from way back when? Hehe.

How about we actually use the description of Red Hulk with full use of his powers? And, we also say that Thunderbolt Ross is actually acting like the seasoned, hardened, savy, military genius with decades of experience in combating super-beings that he is?

Let's take him off the leash and see what happens. big grin

Against the two battle hardened Xandarian soldiers who have fought in wars the scale of which far eclipse anything Ross has ever seen, both of whom each have massive energy absorption abilities of their own as well as the most powerful A.I. in the universe that can instantly tell them Rulks abilities?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by dmills
Against the two battle hardened Xandarian soldiers who have fought in wars the scale of which far eclipse anything Ross has ever seen, both of whom each have massive energy absorption abilities of their own as well as the most powerful A.I. in the universe that can instantly tell them Rulks abilities?
Yep, worldmind will tell team nova everything they need to know about Hulk/Rulk which means they obviously arent gonna go into battle and start punching the enemy. they will keep distance and play it smart

DarkSaint85
Worldmind: Nova Prime, it is critical you pay attention...

Rider: SCREW IT!

*punch*

Horrificus
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Yep, worldmind will tell team nova everything they need to know about Hulk/Rulk which means they obviously arent gonna go into battle and start punching the enemy. they will keep distance and play it smart They didn't seem overly smart. Especially Supernova.
And, I don't see either one of them having the power to destroy either Hulk from long range.
One way or another, there will be contact.

And, the "most powerful A.I. in the universe" thing is highly debatable.
There are several that come to mind, who would disagree.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Horrificus
They didn't seem overly smart. Especially Supernova.
And, I don't see either one of them having the power to destroy either Hulk from long range.
One way or another, there will be contact.

And, the "most powerful A.I. in the universe" thing is highly debatable.
There are several that come to mind, who would disagree.
They could put down rulk pretty easily imo, i mean ironman was able to put the hurtin on rulk.

and there is no doubt about it, hulk will not go down easily.
but imo they will find a way, just one mans opinion though
big grin

carver9
Lol...they are NOT putting down Loeb Rulk and they sure as hell isn't taking down Hulk, let alone hurt him.

DarkSaint85
Espesh without BFR - not sure what they can do.

dmills
Good lord. You guys have fun here.

DarkSaint85
You're the Dick Rider here....how would they win?

iceman24567
Rulk solos

dmills
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You're the Dick Rider here....how would they win?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/ezhl6bjpg.gif

When the premise of opposing arguments is something like;

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...they are NOT putting down Loeb Rulk and they sure as hell isn't taking down Hulk, let alone hurt him.

I'm sure as hell not throwing any considerable effort into debating that line of thinking.

janus77
Hulk solos the field. Spite thread.

dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/303bbyr-picsay.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.