Black Bolt vs Sodam Yat Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4e/WarofKings-5.jpg/250px-WarofKings-5.jpg

vs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hme6Xd186I0/Txu4q1ZQA8I/AAAAAAAAJ1s/Us1n7XUD0Q0/s1600/0000001.JPG

go!

Slaanesh
Yat easily

Odekahn
Ion molests BB

quanchi112
BB wins.

Golgo13
Yat.

PillarofOsiris
lol this is spite. Yat rips him in half.

Damborgson
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
BB wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Bolt wrecks him.

DarkSaint85
Yat should win.

pym-ftw
Ion wins, not sure how its not spite

comicfan11
Yat.
Spite.

iceman24567
Yat is gay but he wins here

Odekahn
Nothing shows people's marvel biased DC hate quite like a thread like this.

yaadaveyaa
i think black bolt screams his face off his bones

Golgo13
Originally posted by Odekahn

thumb up Same ol same ol.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up Same ol same ol. This guy...

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
^ I know rite?

Anyway, Yat's fail aura proves to be too much for Bolt.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ I know rite?

Anyway, Yat's fail aura proves to be too much for Bolt. what if bb screams at yat?

Bouboumaster
Blackagar Boltagon wins against the Fail Ion

Golgo13
Michael bolton ftl. wink

WhiteWitchKing
Bolt is a far superior fighter than Yat. He can mind rape people and matter manipulate. What's the use of having Ion's power if you gonna be like the Rhino of GLs? Bolt's mere whispers have wrecked top tiers. Yat gets the upper hand until Bolt let's loose, a corpse is all that's left of Yat.

Golgo13
Which top tiers has he wrecked?

WhiteWitchKing
Which top tiers has he wrecked?

Gladiator just by a whisper. Knocked Namor into a damn in one punch. Won't say he wrecked Hulk but he's beaten him 3 times where as Hulk has zero wins against Black Bolt.

Yat is overrated. He fights like Rhino.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4007/rhinoyat.jpg

Mindset
Something about that pic doesn't look right...oh lol, you photoshopped the green flames.

Golgo13
He was actually getting used to his powers. None of thise guys are in yats league. Namor would get wrecked by guy gardner let alone ion.

WhiteWitchKing
Let's just hope I can fool Golgo13.

Golgo13
Im on my phone so I cant see full pics. Sorry. H aha ha.

WhiteWitchKing
He was actually getting used to his powers. None of thise guys are in yats league. Namor would get wrecked by guy gardner let alone ion.

What's Yat's best fights aside from getting beat by Prime?

Golgo13
He beat nero, but I think kyle was training him ti use his powers better. He was going at it with prime, but prime used his weakness to lead to clobber him.

psycho gundam
thumb up Same ol same ol. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/floydthinking.png

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/floydthinking.png laughing out loud

Golgo13
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/floydthinking.png

Stop stalking me ya perv. evil face

psycho gundam
i was here first

Golgo13
And that makes you queen of the world?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Odekahn

Good post.

You can't really have a good thread without a good conspiracy post.

psycho gundam
And that makes you queen of the world? you love DC...A LOT, so what if some people picked up on it. what's the big deal?

Golgo13
you love DC...A LOT, so what if some people picked up on it. what's the big deal?

and youre the biggest **** I have seen. The BIGGEST.

Mindset
****?

psycho gundam
meh

Damborgson
http://lulz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/black-facepalm.jpg

Golgo13
Haha I was just joking. What? You guys can joke but I cant? Morans.

psycho gundam
and youre the biggest **** I have seen. The BIGGEST. george carlin reincarnated, y'all

Damborgson
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://lulz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/black-facepalm.jpg

stick out tongue jp. Idgaf about misspellings.

Golgo13
The word moran is sweeping the net.

Golgo13
Btw sorry I hurt your feelings psycho. Never meant to.

psycho gundam
and youre the biggest **** I have seen. The BIGGEST.
^ totally not hurt emotionally

anyway, till next time lol

Mindset
Haha I was just joking. What? You guys can joke but I cant? Morans. What are you talking about?

Golgo13
^ totally not hurt emotionally

anyway, till next time lol

If I was hurt I would have called you something worse. wink

Til next time indeed. Bahaha.

abhilegend
Spite.

abhilegend
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Bolt is a far superior fighter than Yat. He can mind rape people and matter manipulate. What's the use of having Ion's power if you gonna be like the Rhino of GLs? Bolt's mere whispers have wrecked top tiers. Yat gets the upper hand until Bolt let's loose, a corpse is all that's left of Yat.
Yeah, right.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/FantasticFourv141117.jpg

DarkSaint85

Well, no. You need humour for that.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, no. You need humour for that.

Humor, you mean? I don't find anyone hear all the comedic, so I do my best to blend in. :-p

DarkSaint85
Humor, you mean? I don't find anyone hear all the comedic, so I do my best to blend in. :-p

Nah, British spelling...

'here', you mean? ;-p

Golgo13
SOB! That's what I get for rushing my posts. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Come hear, let's hug.

Golgo13
I'll never hear the last of this now! wink

JakeTheBank
I don't know what happened in this thread, but we can all agree that Yat is an abortion.

Slaanesh
no..i would never agree to that..Yat is awesome miffed

cdtm
Yat's stupid. And aside from getting beat down by Superboy Prime, what's he ever done?

Black Bolt wins.. Put a real GL against him, like Kyle, Guy, John, or hell even Hal.. evil face

Slaanesh
aside from Hal..the others are shit compare to Yat..

cdtm
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1266/4706853733_6b06f9bff7_z.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Yat's stupid. And aside from getting beat down by Superboy Prime, what's he ever done?

Black Bolt wins.. Put a real GL against him, like Kyle, Guy, John, or hell even Hal.. evil face
Besides having survived planetary destruction, surviving Anti-monitor, turning a red sun to yellow sun and likes? Its like people expected superman with Ion powers when Sodam got the power, but sodam isn't superman. He has feats to back his power though and I don't think getting beat up by SBP in one of the most brutal fights SBP ever had or getting worfed down in a fight with an upgraded mongul when his powers were blocked by Scar is enough to downgrade him so much.

JakeTheBank
G'nort > Yat

abhilegend
G'nort > Yat>>>> Thor Fixed.
vin

JakeTheBank
If Yat had to deal with this punishment Thor has within the past year, he would have been reduced to a Daxamite smear on the pavement.

No one with any good comic knowledge or taste would try to defend Yat from being a complete waste.

abhilegend
If Yat had to deal with this punishment Thor has within the past year, he would have been reduced to a Daxamite smear on the pavement.

No one with any good comic knowledge or taste would try to defend Yat from being a complete waste.
I guess that would include laserzzzzzz too.

I'm not on "hate yat for not living up to superman with Ion power hype" bandwagon. Ion entity is shit after Johns retcon and even Kyle with Ion power had much worse showings than he had with just GL ring.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
I guess that would include laserzzzzzz too.

I'm not on "hate yat for not living up to superman with Ion power hype" bandwagon. Ion entity is shit after Johns retcon and even Kyle with Ion power had much worse showings than he had with just GL ring.

Who gives a phuck about him being Superman with Ion power?

He was shit when he was a normal GL.

cdtm
Besides having survived planetary destruction, surviving Anti-monitor, turning a red sun to yellow sun and likes? Its like people expected superman with Ion powers when Sodam got the power, but sodam isn't superman. He has feats to back his power though and I don't think getting beat up by SBP in one of the most brutal fights SBP ever had or getting worfed down in a fight with an upgraded mongul when his powers were blocked by Scar is enough to downgrade him so much.

Yat's durable enough, don't get me wrong. But he's kind of an underachiever, for a GL with Daxamite powers plus the Ion entity.

Take turning Daxams sun yellow. He had to go inside the sun, and stay there, to make it happen. Saint Walker, he casually turned a red sun blue, and didn't have to keep pouring his powers into it...

In terms of imagination, tactics, and even raw power (Kyle bottles up a super nova, Hal makes with the Krona buster..), he's nothing special.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by cdtm
Yat's durable enough, don't get me wrong. But he's kind of an underachiever, for a GL with Daxamite powers plus the Ion entity.

Take turning Daxams sun yellow. He had to go inside the sun, and stay there, to make it happen. Saint Walker, he casually turned a red sun blue, and didn't have to keep pouring his powers into it...

In terms of imagination, tactics, and even raw power (Kyle bottles up a super nova, Hal makes with the Krona buster..), he's nothing special.

don't compare a Blue Lantern ability with a Green..they don't have the same power..Green Lantern can't heal..Yat go inside that sun so that he can overwrite the Guardian limitation on Ion..and a blue lantern is far more powerful than any green lantern..brother Wrath already demonstrate the different in power between Blue and Green..

abhilegend
Who gives a phuck about him being Superman with Ion power?

He was shit when he was a normal GL.
Yeah, that's what he was hyped as.

No, he wasn't. He was as good as any gl after johns limited their powerset.Originally posted by cdtm

That's because he was handicapped from the start by johns limiting Gls powerset.

Well, duh. Kyle as Ion II had worse feats than his usual GL self, I'm sure nobody would claim he was weaker than his normal GL self though.

JakeTheBank
He was a fail Gary Stu. Arisia and other Lanterns trying to talk him up in spite of him being just a rookie doesn't change that.

Yat sucks. Accept it and move on like the rest of us civilized humans.

Mindset
Yat is horrible.

Just plain horrible.

abhilegend
He was a fail Gary Stu. Arisia and other Lanterns trying to talk him up in spite of him being just a rookie doesn't change that.

Yat sucks. Accept it and move on like the rest of us civilized humans.
Character wise, yes he was horrible. That doesn't negates his power though, just like sentry.

I've accepted that a long time ago.

Mindset
Character wise, yes he was horrible. That doesn't negates his power though, just like sentry.

I've accepted that a long time ago. Power wise, he's horrible.

Golgo13

I've accepted that a long time ago.

thumb up

quanchi112

I've accepted that a long time ago. Power wise the Sentry is through the roof unlike Yat who just embarrassed himself. Accept it and move on. Character wise Superman is plain awful. As boring as you can get which explains your fascination with him.

abhilegend
Power wise the Sentry is through the roof unlike Yat who just embarrassed himself. Accept it and move on. Character wise Superman is plain awful. As boring as you can get which explains your fascination with him.
laughing out loud

carver9
Power wise the Sentry is through the roof unlike Yat who just embarrassed himself. Accept it and move on. Character wise Superman is plain awful. As boring as you can get which explains your fascination with him.

laughing out loud love it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud love it.
Of course you did.

quanchi112
laughing out loud I guess getting beat up and surviving against a weakened unimpressive Am just sets your world on fire. Not mine.

JakeTheBank
lol Quan's vengeance is swift and terrible.

abhilegend
I guess getting beat up and surviving against a weakened unimpressive Am just sets your world on fire. Not mine.
laughing out loud

Mindset
I guess getting beat up and surviving against a weakened unimpressive Am just sets your world on fire. Not mine. You're too good for this world.

-Pr-

Says the Thanos fan. Brilliant.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Your speechless again. Originally posted by -Pr-
Says the Thanos fan. Brilliant. How much did the Avengers make worldwide because Thanos showed up at the end.

Mindset
How much did the Avengers make worldwide because Thanos showed up at the end. laughing out loud

-Pr-
Your speechless again. How much did the Avengers make worldwide because Thanos showed up at the end.

...You really are insane.

JakeTheBank
The Quan Knight Rises.

abhilegend
Your speechless again. laughing crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.