Hulk vs Starbreaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
SB vs WBH in:

1. H2H
2. Uses all powers and abilities no BFR. Can SB drain hulk?

Who wins in each of the above ?

JakeTheBank
A breaker of worlds versus a breaker of stars.

mmm

DarkSaint85
WBH
SB

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

mmm I said something like that in a WBH vs Ego...''A worldbreaker vs a world LOL!'' but i got shit in the end....

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WBH
SB

the Darkone
Starbreaker in both

carver9
Hulk wraps a chain around starbreaker, slamming it to the ground and pulverizing it to sleep.

yaadaveyaa
hulk 9/10 landslide in both more like 14/10 in h2h

-Pr-
1. Hulk.
2. Starbreaker, obviously.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

mmm

With the exception that his pre-Crisis incarnation handled Superman like a child, not his post-Crisis self, I remember Starbreaker most for the following:

bluewaterrider
Besides being the only opponent I can ever remember Aquaman physically knocking out (besides Bruce Wayne in some pre-crisis showing displayed a few days ago),

I remember Starbreaker being the victim in this infamous "Dirty Harry" style scene ...

Hulk cakewalks if this is the reasonable level Starbreaker "final sanction" requires:

cdtm
I'm goinf to start using the term AvsS from now on, instead of SvsF

Was that during the same run where he knocked Despero around?. laughing

-Pr-
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Besides being the only opponent I can ever remember Aquaman physically knocking out (besides Bruce Wayne in some pre-crisis showing displayed a few days ago),

I remember Starbreaker being the victim in this infamous "Dirty Harry" style scene ...

Hulk cakewalks if this is the reasonable level Starbreaker "final sanction" requires:

Only character period? Because he's knocked out plenty.

Originally posted by cdtm
I'm goinf to start using the term AvsS from now on, instead of SvsF

Was that during the same run where he knocked Despero around?. laughing

No. And he's more than capable of doing what he did to Despero.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-

No. And he's more than capable of doing what he did to Despero.

I like Aquaman, but no way. Aquaman's a 50 tonner at best, and even pre V&V Despero shrugged off GL, Martian Manhunter, and Lobo.

-Pr-
I like Aquaman, but no way. Aquaman's a 50 tonner at best, and even pre V&V Despero shrugged off GL, Martian Manhunter, and Lobo.

Aquaman is more than a 50 tonner, especially now.

Hawkman hurt Despero with his mace, and Despero was shown to have pretty poor durability (at least piercing wise) in contrast to his strength.

Aquaman, even back in the day, could tank punches from Diana and knock J'onn on his ass.

Galan007
The scans bluewaterrider posted depict an almost powerless Starbreaker. At his regular level of power, Starbreaker is a herald-buster.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wraps a chain around starbreaker, slamming it to the ground and pulverizing it to sleep. Stormbreaker=/=Starbreaker.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
The scans bluewaterrider posted depict an almost powerless Starbreaker. At his regular level of power, Starbreaker is a herald-buster.

Yup.

cdtm
Aquaman is more than a 50 tonner, especially now.

Hawkman hurt Despero with his mace, and Despero was shown to have pretty poor durability (at least piercing wise) in contrast to his strength.

Aquaman, even back in the day, could tank punches from Diana and knock J'onn on his ass.

He might be stronger then class 50, but he's still not in the same class as Namor, let alone two characters who could go toe to.toe with Namor, if not beat him fora majority.

And nth metal is a pretty nasty stuff. wink

bluewaterrider

Physically, Starbreaker and Bruce Wayne remain the only characters I have ever seen Aquaman knock out. He managed to handle a White Martian by mentally triggering a seizure of some sort, but if you're trying to count physical knockouts that way, Charles Xavier should be heavyweight champ of the world.

No, those really are the only two people I've seen Aquaman physically knock out, P.R.

-Pr-
He might be stronger then class 50, but he's still not in the same class as Namor, let alone two characters who could go toe to.toe with Namor, if not beat him fora majority.

And nth metal is a pretty nasty stuff. wink

So this is just a Namor thing. I see how it is... sneer

Physically, Starbreaker and Bruce Wayne remain the only characters I have ever seen Aquaman knock out. He managed to handle a White Martian by mentally triggering a seizure of some sort, but if you're trying to count physical knockouts that way, Charles Xavier should be heavyweight champ of the world.

No, those really are the only two people I've seen Aquaman physically knock out, P.R.

Then I'd honestly read more Aquaman comics. Not to be rude; just seems like an awfully broad statement to make.

cdtm
So this is just a Namor thing. I see how it is... sneer

^_^; Does Namor even have fanboys? Seems most underrate him, and I "don't" like Namor.

Starbreaker wins anyways..

-Pr-
^_^; Does Namor even have fanboys? Seems most underrate him, and I "don't" like Namor.

Starbreaker wins anyways..

lol.

No, Namor is stronger than Aquaman based on feats. I will say, though, that the way Aquaman is going, it won't be long before he's considered a legit high cl100. Not to the levels of Thor or Superman or Hulk or anything like that,but above the likes of Thing etc, if not his equal.

bluewaterrider

Then I'd honestly read more Aquaman comics. Not to be rude; just seems like an awfully broad statement to make.

wink This is actually one of the more polite posts you've typed to me.

Actually, I'm finding this more intriguing than anything else.

For it's true -- I don't have that many Aquaman comics.

But I considered myself reasonably well read concerning him because I've read a lot of JUSTICE LEAGUE comics, of which Aquaman is usually a fairly prominent member.

2 of my favorite characters, Wonder Woman and Batman, get not only GOOD showings, but their very BEST showings, in the pages of JLA.

Roughly the same seems to be true for Superman.

I suppose I naturally assumed this would be the case for Aquaman, but apparently it's not; apparently for Aquaman only his solo title has good or noteworthy showings; in JLA, judging from your response here, he doesn't.

Think I might skip over to the Aquaman respect thread to confirm or deny this. If I'm correct, I'll find the bulk of Aquaman physical knockout wins against high level comp coming IN that thread, from Aquaman's solo title, and NOT coming from JLA, as they would for the so-called DC "Trinity" ...

-Pr-
How are my posts usually?

Superman's best showings tend to be in his solo books, though that usually depends on era, tbh.

I don't think there is an Aquaman respect thread. I haven't posted mine yet either.

Just off the top of my head, though, Aquaman has knocked out: Power Ring, Captain Squid (yes, that's actually his name), Triton and Superboy.

I'm sure there are more.

cdtm
Aquaman has some good showings outside of his solo series too. Even in JLA. the tp seizure attack was introduced..

In the pages of Superman, against Dreadnaut, who copied most of Supermans power set like durability and strength, Aquaman was putting a pretty good beatdown on him before his powers were shut down by Dreadnauts partner, Psi Phon.

-Pr-
Aquaman has some good showings outside of his solo series too. Even in JLA. the tp seizure attack was introduced..

In the pages of Superman, against Dreadnaut, who copied most of Supermans power set like durability and strength, Aquaman was putting a pretty good beatdown on him before his powers were shut down by Dreadnauts partner, Psi Phon.

The only League books Aquaman has shined in, truly, for me was the Year One series, and of course anything written by Johns.

bluewaterrider

Just off the top of my head ... Aquaman has knocked out: Power Ring, Captain Squid (yes, that's actually his name), Triton and Superboy.

No offense, but, these names alone tell me why scarcely anyone remembers any Aquaman fights, let alone Aquaman victories.

Who, besides Superboy, would the average comic reader ever even have heard of ... ?

I don't think there is an Aquaman respect thread ...

confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=375903&pagenumber=1

-Pr-
No offense, but, these names alone tell me why scarcely anyone remembers any Aquaman fights, let alone Aquaman victories.

Who, besides Superboy, would the average comic reader ever even have heard of ... ?

confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=375903&pagenumber=1

Aquaman isn't read by many people on this board in general.

Power Ring is the GL of Ultraman's League.

Triton is Poseidon's son.

Obscure? Maybe, but no less impressive.

Oh okay... I didn't even know that existed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.