Imperiex vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. H2H
2. Both use all powers and abilties no BFR
3. The above with BRF allowed

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

carver9
Huh? Is this an Imperiex probe?

ozz81
Originally posted by carver9
Huh? Is this an Imperiex probe?

yeah wasnt sure about imperiex tier, but saw a silver surfer vs imperiex one...

Cogito
Doesn't matter if its a probe or Prme. Morg loses

abhilegend
Good thread.

kevdude
Yup great, Imperiex also.

Endless Mike
I've heard people downplay Imperiex, but not this much...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I've heard people downplay Imperiex, but not this much...
Ozz means no harm. He is just too innocent for this forum.

celestialdemon
Imperiex in a stomp all three times.

guy222
yup

carver9
He said its a probe so with that said, if this is WOL Morg, he stomps.

ozz81
Originally posted by carver9
He said its a probe so with that said, if this is WOL Morg, he stomps.
Sorry wasn't sure what u meant by probe imperiex?

carver9
Originally posted by ozz81
Sorry wasn't sure what u meant by probe imperiex?

Imperiex is a universal level abstract whereas Morg with the WOL is a low trans. If you mean imperiex himself, this thread is laughable. An Imperiex PROBE are beings filled with a fraction of the big bang that are created by Imperiex himself that roams the universe under his will (causing destruction). If you are talking about those, then this is debatable.

Odekahn
Imperiex lol

quanchi112
Morg, handily.

Juntai
Imperiex or a Probe doesn't matter, both win.

DTM
If its a Probe, Im going with Morg to win more than not (if its Prime, than Morg gets slaughtered).

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
If its a Probe, Im going with Morg to win more than not (if its Prime, than Morg gets slaughtered).
Even a probe would beat morg.

DTM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even a probe would beat morg.

Not to me, it wouldnt. Weaker people than Morg destroyed a probe during OWAW, Morg should fare no lesser.

Golgo13
If it's a high end probe, I'll go with the Probe. If it's Imperiex Prime, then Morg doesn't exist anymore. lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Not to me, it wouldnt. Weaker people than Morg destroyed a probe during OWAW, Morg should fare no lesser.
Terrax stalemated morg twice and in one of those encounters had upper hand on him. Also besides superman, zod, brainiac 13 and doomsday everybody who destroyed a probe was highly amped in one way or another. Morg would get beat soundly by a probe.

DTM
Terrax stalemating Morg is clearly a low showing for Morg, who in several other incidences was shown to be Silver Surfers equal (and Surfer is definately in the same league as Superman, Zod and others who have defeated a Probe). A single probe shouldnt be enough to overwhelm a herald of Morgs level.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Terrax stalemating Morg is clearly a low showing for Morg, who in several other incidences was shown to be Silver Surfers equal (and Surfer is definately in the same league as Superman, Zod and others who have defeated a Probe). A single probe shouldnt be enough to overwhelm a herald of Morgs level.
That's how things went. Morg was also soundly beaten once surfer stopped holding back. That was an all out superman and zod, probes were beating the shit out of other heralds even in a team. On average morg would get beaten by a probe handily.

Damborgson
WOL Morg was soundly beaten by Surfer, after he took the the gloves off? meh lame.

DTM
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's how things went. Morg was also soundly beaten once surfer stopped holding back. That was an all out superman and zod, probes were beating the shit out of other heralds even in a team. On average morg would get beaten by a probe handily.

You and I are just going to have to disagree here then.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
WOL Morg was soundly beaten by Surfer, after he took the the gloves off? meh lame.
Not WOL morg, just normal morg.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
You and I are just going to have to disagree here then.
No problem bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.