Hulk vs Atomic Skull, Livewire, Parasite, Silver Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Hulk vs Atomic Skull, Livewire, Parasite, Silver Banshee
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2737175-hulk_marvel_uk_super.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a gauntlet. It is 4 individual fights.

Fight 1

Atomic Skull
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2737171-atomicskull2_medium.jpg

Equipment: Standard equipment for both

Rules: No BFRs/Ringouts, No Preptime, They fight in character

Fight 2

Livewire
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2737172-livewire_002_super_medium.jpg

Fight 3

Parasite
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2737173-parasite2_medium.jpg

Fight 4

Silver Banshee
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2737174-silverbanshee01_medium.jpg

Villelater
when you say equipment do you mean like cars,street lights,etc...The Hulk is immune to his own thunderclap,The Hulk has fought Half-life,Hulk has fought Zzzax, hmm whats atomic skulls abilitys?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk sneezes and kills them all.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Villelater
when you say equipment do you mean like cars,street lights,etc... hmm whats atomic skulls abilitys?

Equipment refers to what they normally have on them in comics. (Example Wonder Woman's standard equipment Tiara, Lasso, and Bracers)

Atomic Skull powers and abilities are, but not limited to, superhuman strength, radioactive controlled energy blasts, and flight.

abhilegend
Hulk beats skull. Not sure how he would beat livewire who was upgraded last we saw of her and was at lightspeed reaction wise. Also parasite can beat hulk but its iffy. Banshee kills hulk by just saying his name however.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't Atomic Skull get beaten by Wildcat in the cartoon? I guess he got nerfed in that show...

Endless Mike
Atomic Skull is like a snack for Hulk.

Livewire is kind of useless against him, he can grab energy and beat her

Parasite is trickier, he can drain power from Superman and other beings on that level so he could probably drain Hulk, if Hulk hits him with a thunderclap though before he can get in range Hulk wins

Silver Banshee is dangerous but Hulk has shown resistance to magic based abilities, I say Hulk wins but it's tough

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't Atomic Skull get beaten by Wildcat in the cartoon? I guess he got nerfed in that show...
Not that I recall. I didn't know this was a cartoon fight though.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Atomic Skull is like a snack for Hulk.

Livewire is kind of useless against him, he can grab energy and beat her

Parasite is trickier, he can drain power from Superman and other beings on that level so he could probably drain Hulk, if Hulk hits him with a thunderclap though before he can get in range Hulk wins

Silver Banshee is dangerous but Hulk has shown resistance to magic based abilities, I say Hulk wins but it's tough
Agreed.

Good luck catching her. Even superman at his normal superspeed couldn't catch her and she can just go back to clouds to heal herself or stop hulk's nervous system or brain.

That's why I said its iffy.

That wouldn't stop his soul being sent to hell. Even someone like Blaze has been affected by her scream. The only thing that stops her from killing superman is that she must know the native language of the person she is going to kill and she doesn't know kryptonese. She can also swap body with hulk.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by abhilegend
Good luck catching her. Even superman at his normal superspeed couldn't catch her and she can just go back to clouds to heal herself or stop hulk's nervous system or brain.

And that's been so successful in the past... Hulk's shrugged off mind-frying weapons specifically designed to kill him even.

She doesn't know his name...

And Hulk's multiple personalities mean if she tried one of the others would become dominant in his body.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not that I recall. I didn't know this was a cartoon fight though.

I know it's not, just my two cents.

Justice League Unlimited. Ted beat the shit out of him.

abhilegend
And that's been so successful in the past... Hulk's shrugged off mind-frying weapons specifically designed to kill him even.

And Hulk's multiple personalities mean if she tried one of the others would become dominant in his body.
That's why I wondered how he's going to catch her.

Full knowledge rule. She just has to say "Hulk". Its not telepathy.

Sin I AM

No, it does not work like that

Villelater
there is no banner persona...Hulk isn't even human in terms...Hulks system is too complex to body switch...he has no true name...he could quickly recover from brain scrambles...i think she gets rejected

yaadaveyaa
hulk stomps on them all banshee doesnt have the ability to hop in and scramble hulk not powerful enough hulk stomps

dawsey28
I would agree that Hulk could probably beat all four of them but I doubt any of them would be a stomp for Hulk.

carver9
If this is Savage, its a good fight...if this is WWH, you can put all of them together and he still stomps.

Villelater
ive been going with savage...i miss hulks third person talk...i believed by being able to talk like that he can give himself more power and help convince writers to give him power by making such self statements

TheHulk
Originally posted by Villelater
...he has no true name..d I actually agreed with that but then i just realized.....if that ain't his name....then why did hulk in his first days called himself Hulk in third person.......i mean if Hulk ain't his name why did in third he called himself that in the first place....is it because he keeps hearing people call him that lol..

janus77
Hulk is a classification not a name. It means one who rapes Thor.

Villelater
Hulk before banner got blasted by gamma radiation was bruce banners imaginery friend when he was a kid...Hulk therefor is not a true name...and savage hulk has no idea who banner is...until later but still doesn't see himself as banner...as for banner no longer being on human terms...i believe i read a statement saying that banner is a paradox persona...the hulk and banner are just fighting for dominance for a body that doesn't quite exist on sensible terms...like grey and professor and devil and guilt...all real yet at the same time not real...hulk is complex

Endless Mike
The name started when some soldier who was describing him in his origin story stated he was "like some giant hulk"

dawsey28
Hulk has a pretty decent record against energy/electricity based characters, energy drainers, and magic based characters.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
If this is Savage, its a good fight...if this is WWH, you can put all of them together and he still stomps.

If by stomps you mean WWH would win 10/10 I agree. But I do think WWH would have to work damn hard for it each and every time.

-Pr-
Is this a serious thread? Silver Banshee could one-shot him, and Parasite would be a pain for someone like Hulk.

If they could beat Savage, beating WWH wouldn't be a stretch at all.

Oh its a gauntlet. Nvm then.

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
If by stomps you mean WWH would win 10/10 I agree. But I do think WWH would have to work damn hard for it each and every time.

I agree.

Golgo13
Team.

Stoic
The Hulk is so often discounted. These villains are bush league, and would be one shotted by a guy able to withstand energies capable of liquefying primary adamantium.

JakeTheBank
I am not sure how Silver Banshee wouldn't beat Hulk by either saying "Hulk" (which is what Hulk refers to himself as, so yes, it's his name) or even "Bruce Banner" if you want to get technical (his identity is definitely public).

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I am not sure how Silver Banshee wouldn't beat Hulk by either saying "Hulk" (which is what Hulk refers to himself as, so yes, it's his name) or even "Bruce Banner" if you want to get technical (his identity is definitely public).

If it were a surefire way of her wining every time why is her track record so poor?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
If it were a surefire way of her wining every time why is her track record so poor?

For the reasons stated above.

Most of the time, she doesn't know the real name of the heroes she's fighting. And when she does, in the case of people like Superman, she needs to say said name in native language.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
For the reasons stated above.

Most of the time, she doesn't know the real name of the heroes she's fighting. And when she does, in the case of people like Superman, she needs to say said name in native language.

Not everyone knows that the Hulk is really Bruce, and the multiple personality disorder that he has often displayed makes the idea of a one shot dubious at best, as well as the idea that the Hulk has resisted some crazy crap throughout his entire run.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk is so often discounted. These villains are bush league, and would be one shotted by a guy able to withstand energies capable of liquefying primary adamantium.

Why is he being discounted?

Saying he doesn't roflstomp all comers, isn't discounting him. And these villains are not all "bush league".

Sh3nG L0nG
Lol @ these villans being bush league.

Khazra Reborn
Doesn't Atomic Skull amp off of radiation? That's a pretty big deal when your opponent is basically walking radiation.

Horrificus
There are a couple different "Atomic Skulls". Didn't one of them beat Superman?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why is he being discounted?

Saying he doesn't roflstomp all comers, isn't discounting him. And these villains are not all "bush league". lol. These characters are background cameo level in cartoons. Parasite is the most recognized and he's still kinda obscure

TheHulk
Still Hulk. but yea he gets some trouble.

Odekahn
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol. These characters are background cameo level in cartoons. Parasite is the most recognized and he's still kinda obscure

How often they appear doesn't matter. It's what happens when they do appear that matters.

pym-ftw
Who is the strongest person silver banshee has killed?

abhilegend
She knocked superman into coma even though she didn't knew his name.

Villelater
into a coma? you know its funny I could of sworn Superman later wasn't affected by her and just treated her attack as a mere sound-wave

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol. These characters are background cameo level in cartoons. Parasite is the most recognized and he's still kinda obscure

What happens in the comics trumps the cartoons. Obscure or not, they're still incredibly dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.