Red She-Hulk vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
H2H, CIS/PIS off.
Who wins?

1) Standard Red She-Hulk:
A) Without Mjolnir
B) With Mjolnir

2) Including Ugly Betty:
A) W/o Mjolnir
B) With Mjolnir

JakeTheBank
Thor.

The Sorrow
Didn't Betty recently break out Thor's barehug? She would seem to be in his ballpark strength-wise going by her feats and she has her new hulked out She-Hulk form on top.

Thor should ko regular She-Rulk with Mjolnir pretty much everytime but I think it would be a good fight if both were unarmed.

JakeTheBank
Yes, she did.

Still, Thor's battled and stalemated or outright beaten more powerful foes than she has.

Bare fist to fist is her best shot.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, she did.

Still, Thor's battled and stalemated or outright beaten more powerful foes than she has.

Bare fist to fist is her best shot.
That's a pretty decent feat tbh, not many female characters who could do that to Thor.

Agreed thumb up

CosmicComet
I thought all she did was headbutt his nose?

Not a strength feat, just taking advantage of Thor's low meta durability.

vin

JakeTheBank
I think plenty of people with strength significantly lower than that of Thor's could perform that feat, so long as they were strong enough to stagger him.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I thought all she did was headbutt his nose?

Not a strength feat, just taking advantage of Thor's low meta durability.

vin
Didn't she flex out of it or something? I remember seeing a scan somewhere online.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She hit him on the nose with the back of her head while apparently simultaneously trying to break free (Flexing outward). If it was just the latter, we'd have a good gauge of how she compared to him strength wise but with the former included? It becomes a lot less about being on a certain level of strength.

vince_slice
She reversed head-butt Thor in the nose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.