Elites vs Jobbers (with a Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Captain America
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Hawkeye
Winter Soldier
Wolverine
Black Panther
Beast
Giantman
Tigra

Vs

Trapster
Klaw
Big Wheel
The Spot
Tigershark
Armadillo
Equinox
The Answer
Ruby Thursday
Mysterio

Team 2 have had there minds replaced with Doombot programs, Doom is given an hour to ajust to all there new tech/powers
Can they defeat marvels low level elites?

No Bfr
Fight at the New York docks....

DarkSaint85
Spot could potentially solo. Wolverine stabs, his arms go into a portal, and suddenly they open up all around the others.

Estrecca
Competent Doombot Klaw is extremely scary and another potential soloer, as long as he stays away from Cap's shield and any vibranium Panther might be carrying around.

StiltmanFTW
@pym

No Thor on team 2? no expression

zopzop
Originally posted by Estrecca
Competent Doombot Klaw is extremely scary and another potential soloer, as long as he stays away from Cap's shield and any vibranium Panther might be carrying around.
This. Klaw could definitely solo all of Team 1 if he plays smart and gets that shield out of Cap's hands.

His sound constructs were strong enough to stalemate Pineapple Thing, he has viscous ranged attacks, and he could comatose them all if he used his sonic powers to affect their mind.

Sh|t, Equinox and Tigershark could easily duo all of Team 1.

psycho gundam
lol. big wheel was pretty lame. stiltman level

mysterio, spot, and klaw are trouble

Raisen

Exactly what I was thinking about Klaw. The bad guy team destroys IMO. Think about how powerful Mysterio's illusions would be under Doom-type mindset. I don't believe anyone here would be able to see through Mysterio b.s. while Doom is at the helm. I know it's not cannon, but remember him in OML?

Mysterio running illusion game, making the heroes turn on eachother while Klaw is picking up the pieces? Mysterio would make Cap and Panther think their vibranium articles are snakes or some b.s., causing them to disarm themselves lol.

Estrecca
Originally posted by zopzop
This. Klaw could definitely solo all of Team 1 if he plays smart and gets that shield out of Cap's hands.

His sound constructs were strong enough to stalemate Pineapple Thing, he has viscous ranged attacks, and he could comatose them all if he used his sonic powers to affect their mind.

I know. Been making a respect thread for Klaw recently and I think I have most of his impressive feats.

If anyone wants to check it out, my thread is here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t563848.html

zopzop
I know. Been making a respect thread for Klaw recently and I think I have most of his impressive feats.

If anyone wants to check it out, my thread is here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t563848.html
Awesome respect thread for an underrated character. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.