Panthro V Ram-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drawingblood88
Ram-man is easily my favorite He-man support-hero character. Panthro just might be my favorite Thundercat. Any thoughts on this matchup? No support from either of their respective teams. Fight takes place in a large enclosed arena-style area. Panthro is limited to his standard weapon, with no hidden gizmos within. Shoulder-spikes are okay too.

cdtm
Originally posted by Drawingblood88
Ram-man is easily my favorite He-man support-hero character. Panthro just might be my favorite Thundercat. Any thoughts on this matchup? No support from either of their respective teams. Fight takes place in a large enclosed arena-style area. Panthro is limited to his standard weapon, with no hidden gizmos within. Shoulder-spikes are okay too.

Well, Panthro has the ranged advantage, with his nun-chucks capable of firing beams. And he definitely has the strength edge.

Ram Man can ram through just about anything, but he's predictable and not too bright, while Panthro's a good all around fighter, and the smart one of the Thundercats group.

Panthro takes it, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.