Voidtry vs WWH Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID35919/images/Siege_3_Legion_CPS_010.jpg

vs

http://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/worldwarhulk5.jpg

Voidtry can't turn into a super crustacean.

Who wins?

carver9
WWH Sentry. Haven't seen Voidtry withstand anything like the energy Sentry was unleashing.

-Pr-
lol. Voidtry by a mile.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
WWH Sentry. Haven't seen Voidtry withstand anything like the energy Sentry was unleashing.

aka "I don't read comics"

bbrem123
hahaha^

guy222
voidtry

DarkSaint85
I was going to post a (typical) hilariously funny joke post.

Carver beat me to it.

TheHulk
Why people want to classify Sentry that appeared in WWH as ''WWH Sentry'' untill now is beyond me....but anyway..Voidtry 7/10

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
Why people want to classify Sentry that appeared in WWH as ''WWH Sentry'' untill now is beyond me....but anyway..Voidtry 7/10

It's to specify that he's going to be unleashing like he was back then. It's honestly not a hard concept to grasp. Or it's not supposed to be.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Damborgson

http://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/worldwarhulk5.jpg

crylaugh

DarkSaint85
I do like the crackalaka sound.

Fifthchild
They're the same guy really with only one significant difference. Dark Avengers Sentry "knew" he was a matter manipulator (apparently he wasn't really) and could use it (he mostly didnt) whereas The Sentry in WWH could only use this ability subconsciously (it was probably the source of all his other powers). If The Void attacked WWH Sentry in this way he might get a temp victory or two in the same way the Molecule Man did but for whatever reason its not something he seemed to like to do.

In terms of strength, durability etc theres no reason to believe that the Sentry in Siege was any more powerful though it tends to be a common belief in many forums. The Sentry's durability did tend to go into the toilet as Dark Avengers progressed to the point where he was getting decapitated by Caps shield in Siege and he became more of a regenerator rather than the Superman-like hard durability character from earlier. But i guess thats a bit of a wash.

Nihilist
Lol Voidtry easy.

Fifthchilds post just shows how bad Hulk fans are

Fifthchild
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lol Voidtry easy.

In the face of such relentless logic what can one do but concede?

Well argued champ.

pym-ftw
Which Voidtry?

Mighty or Dark Avengers?

Damborgson
Siege/dark.

Damborgson
Lol Voidtry easy.

His post didn't have an ounce of fanboyism. He actually provided a decent argument. Don't see how it merits this response.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Fifthchild
In the face of such relentless logic what can one do but concede?

Well argued champ. Is there much of a point when dealing with lying gambits like you.

You use Cap shield slicing open Void as a marker for his durability yet ignore the fact Cap was amped by the Norn stones. Prior to that hit Void took hits from Thor amped by stones and he took multiple lightning amped strikes earlier.

tkitna
Lol. Why open this thread. Voidtry by galaxies.

Estacado
313wank

-Pr-
Nihilist, cut it out. There was no reason for that kind of response.

Nihilist
How come you was alerted? Someone report me lol

The Sorrow
This fight is a wash if Voidtry doesn't use molecular manip.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Fifthchild
They're the same guy really with only one significant difference. Dark Avengers Sentry "knew" he was a matter manipulator (apparently he wasn't really) and could use it (he mostly didnt) whereas The Sentry in WWH could only use this ability subconsciously (it was probably the source of all his other powers). If The Void attacked WWH Sentry in this way he might get a temp victory or two in the same way the Molecule Man did but for whatever reason its not something he seemed to like to do.

In terms of strength, durability etc theres no reason to believe that the Sentry in Siege was any more powerful though it tends to be a common belief in many forums. The Sentry's durability did tend to go into the toilet as Dark Avengers progressed to the point where he was getting decapitated by Caps shield in Siege and he became more of a regenerator rather than the Superman-like hard durability character from earlier. But i guess thats a bit of a wash. WWH Sentry had the potential to be as powerful as DA Sentry. But just because he has that potential does not mean he was. WWH Sentry had many mental restrictions to his power as well. Which again limits his power.

carver9
He didn't have mental restrictions though...that was a Sentry that was happy at being able to unleash his power.

bbrem123
He didn't have mental restrictions though...that was a Sentry that was happy at being able to unleash his power. Hell no. He was obviously not in his right mind. Also what about the other part of my post. Care to argue that side of it? I would like to be convinced otherwise.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by bbrem123
WWH Sentry had the potential to be as powerful as DA Sentry. But just because he has that potential does not mean he was. WWH Sentry had many mental restrictions to his power as well. Which again limits his power.
The only difference is one had greater knowledge of his powers than the other. But both were crazy powerful and both were batsh*t insane.

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Sorrow
The only difference is one had greater knowledge of his powers than the other. which make him more powerful. Sentry has always had an unlimited power source. Doesnt mean they were as powerful as eachother

The Sorrow
Originally posted by bbrem123
which make him more powerful. Sentry has always had an unlimited power source. Doesnt mean they were as powerful as eachother
Had Voidtry used his matter manip for anything other than repairing his poor durability I would agree. He mostly just fought like he always has though... an idiot. It also doesn't make comparisons easy when Bendis pretty much retconned the characters entire history in one arc. Voidtry as he was depicted didn't show he was noticeably more powerful than an all-out Sentry, at least not until he went full crab mode.

iceman24567
How come you was alerted? Someone report me lol Pr = Darkwing Duck

Mindset
I reported you, Nihilist.

I report every post you make.

SamZED
Voidtry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWH Hulk Sentry powerwise. But Sentry wins this. He always beats Void. Its CIS.

-Pr-
How come you was alerted? Someone report me lol

Actually no, I was just bored waiting for the match to start and was reading some threads to pass the time.

Or: Mindset did it.

quanchi112
Voidtry stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Or: Mindset did it.

Correct answer.

yaadaveyaa
voidtry stoms its a more powerful version of wwh sentry basically where he has more control he wins 10/10

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
I reported you, Nihilist.

I report every post you make. Figures, you been a mewling quim n all

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.