Wonderman vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Fight in upper orbit

KingD19
Majority to Blue Marvel. As I think Wonderman was in the group that fought against him alongside Sentry. I could be wrong, but as I don't know his current levels aside from he put Rulk in a sleeper hold, I think BM is a guy Wonderman could fight well against, but not take too many wins.

dmills
So is Simon now on another level because he's back to competence? That seems to be the forum trend at the moment.

KingD19
I don't know exactly what level he's on, but as I said. He stopped a punch from Rulk pretty easily, then nearly broke his hand and put him in a choke hold all while having a casual conversation.

But I could see Marvel doing the same thing with just as much ease based on the little screen time he had. Especially with all the jobbing Rulk's been doing nowadays.

dmills
Yep.

zopzop
BM should destroy him. BM took on a respectable lineup of Avengers WHILE trying to talk sense into them. If he wanted them dead, they would have been (possible exception being Sentry).

YFZ 350
I'd say Blue Marvel wins this.

Daredevil1
BM wins.

comicfan11
BM

guy222
marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.