List the top 10 strength feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Unquantifiable feats need not apply like lifting a book that weighs infinity or pushing the world engine in reverse... Only herald or below are allowed. Lifting, pulling, striking, etc. are all in play.

JakeTheBank
May as well get this one out of the way. Superman bench pressing the weight of Earth for five days straight while deprived of solar energy.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
May as well get this one out of the way. Superman bench pressing the weight of Earth for five days straight while deprived of solar energy.
aww come on.. you can list more than that cant ya?

DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/81454/1672608-lobo_eating_city_super.jpg

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/81454/1672608-lobo_eating_city_super.jpg

Always a good one.

Strength and Speed in one.

Golgo13
Pc superboy towing a galaxy worth of planets across the universe.

Naija boy
In terms of relatively quantifiable stuff (quanftifiable as in non-esoteric nonsense since even though these are quantifiable the actual numbers wer are dealing with are pretty hilarious)

- WBHulk heart of the monster feat

- Superman earth press

- Superman prime planet pushing

Those ones really stand out in recent times

CosmicComet
http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/11.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/12-300x464.jpg

Another good one.

Strength to pierce the hide of a roughly skyscraper sized objected condensed into a ball that weighs on the order of a star, and then throw it down.

psycho gundam
solaris was in actual size in that scan

Astner
Surely lifting an object of infinite mass has to be up there.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61051/1570122-fcsb3d1p24fj5_super.jpg

DarkSaint85
They aren't allowed *shrug*

Astner
They aren't allowed *shrug*
My bad, I missed the opening post.

However, it's not necessarily unquantifiable.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Naija boy

- WBHulk heart of the monster feat HoTM feats that took place in the Dark Dimension are unquantifiable.

A reality made up of many other realms, no way of telling what properties existed with which forms of matter and energy that were flying around at any given time.

"Id"
Tony holding a black hole, and carry it flying over 3 times the speed of light.

Mindset
Danny lifting his fist.

Astner
Originally posted by "Id"
You do know that it's impossible for any barrier of matter to contain a black of of significant size? And even if you were able to do so that would not screen out its gravitational influence. Oh, and flying faster than c is also impossible.

You might as well argue that Bugs Bunny pulling a mallet out of thin air to be a strength feat.

Mindset
Originally posted by Astner
You do know that it's impossible for any barrier of matter to contain a black of of significant size? And even if you were able to do so that would not screen out its gravitational influence. Oh, and flying faster than c is also impossible.

You might as well argue that Bugs Bunny pulling a mallet out of thin air to be a strength feat. Neither one of those are impossible, what are they teaching you over there in Sweden?

ares834
Originally posted by "Id"

Scans?

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
HoTM feats that took place in the Dark Dimension are unquantifiable.

A reality made up of many other realms, no way of telling what properties existed with which forms of matter and energy that were flying around at any given time.

The dark dimension doesn't exist and never did. There is no such notion of what forms of matter and energy it's composed of. All that exists is in the mind of the writer as he wrote the story. Clearly in Pak's mind that the Dark dimension was no less fragile than our own. If anything there are arguments that things are far denser there (harder to damage) than here.

Naija boy
HoTM feats that took place in the Dark Dimension are unquantifiable.

That is a rather silly way of attempting to circumvent what the writer was portraying on panel. I mean he even portrayed the dark dimension as planet in order to fall in line with the whole World Breaker theme. This supposed after the fact ambiguity you are projecting on to it holds no weight at all and is some clear as day reaching if ive ever seen it. Heck if you are going with the fact that it was the entire dark dimension portrayed as that planet, then the feat is even more impressive since the dark dimension in its entirety is considerably considerably larger than earth. Then we have the fact that the mindless ones realm (which is clearly portrayed as being destroyed) is denser than earth also.

What seals it though is the fact that the characters that were destroyed ( entire race of mindless ones too powerful for Umar, Armcheddon, Bi Beast, Wendigo, Amped Fing Fang Foom etc) is the most impressive part of the feat anyhow, so no matter the amount of imagined ambiguity you might try to present onto the other part of the feat, it has no bearings on its impressiveness.

bluewaterrider
Alan Moore's "Silver Age" Suprema's (Disguised) Universe Lift.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14088197

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13903225

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13903237

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13903238

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13903251

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13903256

Source: Supreme #52A, Volume 1

Horrificus
You might as well argue that Bugs Bunny pulling a mallet out of thin air to be a strength feat. This IS an excellent feat, but let's try to stick to fiction.
Thanks.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mindset
Neither one of those are impossible, what are they teaching you over there in Sweden? Hehe. Nice.

Silly Sweden and their strange ways. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus
That is a rather silly way of attempting to circumvent what the writer was portraying on panel. I mean he even portrayed the dark dimension as planet in order to fall in line with the whole World Breaker theme. This supposed after the fact ambiguity you are projecting on to it holds no weight at all and is some clear as day reaching if ive ever seen it. Heck if you are going with the fact that it was the entire dark dimension portrayed as that planet, then the feat is even more impressive since the dark dimension in its entirety is considerably considerably larger than earth. Then we have the fact that the mindless ones realm (which is clearly portrayed as being destroyed) is denser than earth also.

What seals it though is the fact that the characters that were destroyed ( entire race of mindless ones too powerful for Umar, Armcheddon, Bi Beast, Wendigo, Amped Fing Fang Foom etc) is the most impressive part of the feat anyhow, so no matter the amount of imagined ambiguity you might try to present onto the other part of the feat, it has no bearings on its impressiveness. You are a smart guy Naija and I like your posts, so no disrespect intended if I disagree with you. It's just a difference of opinion.

No matter what you are stating, the fact is that this dimension is made of of multiple realities without any way of nailing down their composition, physical laws or mystic laws for that matter.

Even the Mindless Ones themselves, over time and on-panel, have shown signs of inconsistent composition, strength and durability, depending on which book appearances you want to discuss.

And it just doesn't seem "kosher" to say that the Dark Dimension attributes that appeared in the Hulk theme should now define the place. It has history and description that can't be ignored or twisted for the sake of Hulk Fans.

It is what it is. And, what it is, lacks definition. At least any definition that can be used in a thread that is asking for solid, quantifiable feats that have a basis in the mainstream "universes" of these comic book companies.

Horrificus
If we try to keep the feats out of the realm of outer space, I still like:

The Plutonian pushing an entire nation INTO the earth and under the sea.
and
Thor, lifting the Midgard Serpent.

Also, honorable mention to-

Mangog, having dropped on him, then THROWING off an entire Asgardian Mountain (Asgard = 3 x 616 Density/Mass) that was so large it could cover an entire Empire, as it was described in the book.

Personally, if anybody has other good feats, even if they aren't the top feats, I would like to see them. We see the same ones over and over. I'm sure there are a lot of other ones out there that are cool, even if they aren't the top of the pyramid.

Gecko4lif

What seals it though is the fact that the characters that were destroyed ( entire race of mindless ones too powerful for Umar, Armcheddon, Bi Beast, Wendigo, Amped Fing Fang Foom etc) is the most impressive part of the feat anyhow, so no matter the amount of imagined ambiguity you might try to present onto the other part of the feat, it has no bearings on its impressiveness. How is the entire dark dimension 1 planet when there are other things shown ON PANEL

Are you going directly against what is on panel now?

ViolentByDesign
Thor & Beta Ray Bill holding up Asgard.

Thor midgard serpent feat.

Superman punching out the antistar.

Super bench press feat.

Gladiators Planet Buster was impressive .
As well as the Baxter building lift.

Hulk Holding the planet together.

DarkSaint85
http://namtab.com/aquablog/justiceleague10pg6.gif

Yeah, that's right. Aquaman is in this thread.

Galan007
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/AllStarSuperman01Megan-Empirepg15.jpg

Naija boy
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
How is the entire dark dimension 1 planet when there are other things shown ON PANEL

Are you going directly against what is on panel now?

Read before replying. I specifically, mentioned a necessary corollary, IF he was going with the fact that it was the dark dimension in its entirety in encompassed in that one planet, I wasn't categorically stating that it was. I'm perfectly content with it being the mindless ones homeworld and the dark dimension throneworld.

Anyhow I'm not even sure what these other things you are talking about are as all we actually see of are the planet itself that gets destroyed and some surrounding moons. Whether the planet encompassed the entire dimension itself is ambiguous but we do see the that it is made up of more than one dimension ( thethe mindless ones dimension is in there as well) and I'm content with that.

Naija boy
You are a smart guy Naija and I like your posts, so no disrespect intended if I disagree with you. It's just a difference of opinion.

No matter what you are stating, the fact is that this dimension is made of of multiple realities without any way of nailing down their composition, physical laws or mystic laws for that matter.

Even the Mindless Ones themselves, over time and on-panel, have shown signs of inconsistent composition, strength and durability, depending on which book appearances you want to discuss.

And it just doesn't seem "kosher" to say that the Dark Dimension attributes that appeared in the Hulk theme should now define the place. It has history and description that can't be ignored or twisted for the sake of Hulk Fans.

It is what it is. And, what it is, lacks definition. At least any definition that can be used in a thread that is asking for solid, quantifiable feats that have a basis in the mainstream "universes" of these comic book companies.

Oh no worries, it's just comics anyhow so nothing personal.

Still I'll have to disagree with you on the disqualification of the feat, because although it is a mystical dimension, I believe authorial intention was clear, and further appealing to the ambiguity of the dimensions composition is grasping at far off straws. We clearly know it was not made of butter, and that while different parts of it have different compositions, the mindless ones dimension is and has historically been denser than that of earth. This lays to rest any worries regarding the impressiveness of the feat in relation to the dimensions composition.

Additionally, yes the mindless ones have had varying showings under different writers, BUT the fact remains that they were at the point in question portrayed at a level where there combined forces would kill a skyfather at her most powerful in her own dimension ( flames of regency and all). That was explicitly mentioned within the comic ( also has historical merit ) and there is no need to appeal to any external showings since there level was already indicated by the author himself. Hulk vaping their entire race with a shocwkwave from a mid air punch miles way, when Umar would have died fighting their combined numbers is just insanely insane and usually one of the reasons people do everything they can to circumvent what actually happened. Those objections cannot hold up to any detailed logical scrutiny though since Pak preemptively ensured that what was portrayed was incontrovertibly clear

Nothing about the dark dimension is being twisted, as although Pak portrayed it differently, we still have enough direct evidence to make a determination about the feats impressiveness both in regard to the planet itself that was destroyed ( as well as the moons that were damaged) and more importantly the characters that were vaped as a result ( on which the dimensions composition has no bearing). Rather, the unequivocal presentation of an insanely uber feat with uncomfortable implications is being ignored based on appeals to fantastically far fetched objections that would not be taken with an iota of seriousness in most other cases and should not here either.

TheGodKiller
Both are possible in comic books as evidenced by comic books. You're wrong.

celeyhyga17

That aint shiet.

Btw, no one above herald counts.

Estacado
Carter riding Hulk.

-Pr-

laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by Estacado
Carter riding Hulk. That's a durability feat.

-Pr-
...For Hulk.

ODG

Even the Mindless Ones themselves, over time and on-panel, have shown signs of inconsistent composition, strength and durability, depending on which book appearances you want to discuss. The Mindless Ones' historically inconsistent fodder durability shouldn't serve to reverse-dictate what proper credit Hulk receives for busting that Dark Dimension planet anymore than the Manhunters' historically inconsistent fodder durability shouldn't serve to reverse-dictate what proper credit amped Hal/Arisia get for busting their home planet, Biot. Originally posted by Horrificus

It is what it is. And, what it is, lacks definition. At least any definition that can be used in a thread that is asking for solid, quantifiable feats that have a basis in the mainstream "universes" of these comic book companies. You seem overly fixated on how Mindless Ones are portrayed (and they are admittedly inconsistent), but what about the Dark Dimension planet itself or Umar? Is Umar some week feeb? Does stuff seem easier to break in the Dark Dimension? I mean, if it was a planet of fluff, then present some evidence of that and make that argument.

It was a planet. You might be trying to pin down some surreptitious feat projection on the part of Hulk fanboys... but this smells more of the opposite, i.e., Hulk haters trying to lowball the feat irrationally. The Mindless Ones have as much to do with the Dark Dimension planet's durability as the Manhunters do with Biot's durability. That is to say, absolutely none.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
...For Hulk.

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Carter riding Hulk.

laughing out loud

dmills
Carter riding Hulk. Originally posted by Mindset
That's a durability feat. Originally posted by -Pr-
...For Hulk. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
The Mindless Ones' historically inconsistent fodder durability shouldn't serve to reverse-dictate what proper credit Hulk receives for busting that Dark Dimension planet anymore than the Manhunters' historically inconsistent fodder durability shouldn't serve to reverse-dictate what proper credit amped Hal/Arisia get for busting their home planet, Biot. You seem overly fixated on how Mindless Ones are portrayed (and they are admittedly inconsistent), but what about the Dark Dimension planet itself or Umar? Is Umar some week feeb? Does stuff seem easier to break in the Dark Dimension? I mean, if it was a planet of fluff, then present some evidence of that and make that argument.

It was a planet. You might be trying to pin down some surreptitious feat projection on the part of Hulk fanboys... but this smells more of the opposite, i.e., Hulk haters trying to lowball the feat irrationally. The Mindless Ones have as much to do with the Dark Dimension planet's durability as the Manhunters do with Biot's durability. That is to say, absolutely none. I'm not trying to lowball Hulk.

And, my stand on the Mindless Ones is mostly in regard to their varying levels of strength and durability being directly linked to the changing and mixed nature of the Dark Dimension. As a matter of fact, for all we know, the parts of the Dark Dimension that the Hulk interacted with, may have been of such a nature that the actions taken by Hulk were even more astronomical than Hulk fans are even stating. Maybe that planet was as dense as a brown star and maybe that region of the dd actually drained gamma from the Hulk, in which case, his feats are more incredible than ever.

But, then again, maybe that planet was made out of spongecake and maybe that region of the dd was actually THE focal point of all gamma energy in the multiverse.

My point is, we don't know. And, there is no way to nail down the properties of the region of the Dark Dimension that the Hulk fought within.

One way or another. So, there is no lowballing going on here.

I would imagine that Umar is likely the most consistent part of the Dark Dimension.

Also, I have posted before that I am and have been of the opinion that the Hulk's powers are not strictly physical and very often, he is moving outside the realm of strength and into areas of energy and matter manipulation. Possibly even a form of reality warping as well.

I don't subscribe to all of his feats being a matter of strength.

celeyhyga17
I'm not trying to lowball Hulk.

And, my stand on the Mindless Ones is mostly in regard to their varying levels of strength and durability being directly linked to the changing and mixed nature of the Dark Dimension. As a matter of fact, for all we know, the parts of the Dark Dimension that the Hulk interacted with, may have been of such a nature that the actions taken by Hulk were even more astronomical than Hulk fans are even stating. Maybe that planet was as dense as a brown star and maybe that region of the dd actually drained gamma from the Hulk, in which case, his feats are more incredible than ever.

But, then again, maybe that planet was made out of spongecake and maybe that region of the dd was actually THE focal point of all gamma energy in the multiverse.

My point is, we don't know. And, there is no way to nail down the properties of the region of the Dark Dimension that the Hulk fought within.

I would imagine that Umar is likely the most consistent part of the Dark Dimension.

Also, I have posted before that I am and have been of the opinion that the Hulk's powers are not strictly physical and very often, he is moving outside the realm of strength and into areas of energy and matter manipulation. Possibly even a form of reality warping as well.

I don't subscribe to all of his feats being a matter of strength. wut the hell??? if Hulk belonged to a pantheon of gods, he would be the definitive god of strength. he's all about that and then some. you can add anger to that too. god of strength and anger... u done lost ure mind the moment u associated him with matter manip and reality warping. wut in the hell????? nono

Horrificus
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
wut the hell??? if Hulk belonged to a pantheon of gods, he would be the definitive god of strength. he's all about that and then some. you can add anger to that too. god of strength and anger... u done lost ure mind the moment u associated him with matter manip and reality warping. wut in the hell????? nono How long have you been reading Hulk?

Anybody that has been with him for the "long haul" knows that he has done many things that even defy comic book logic.

celeyhyga17
How long have you been reading Hulk?

Anybody that has been with him for the "long haul" knows that he has done many things that even defy comic book logic.
huh? comic book logic is just that. comic book logic... btw I hope you don't think what happened to the planet in the dark dimension had anything to do with matter manipulation or reality warping from Hulk....

JakeTheBank
Hulk already warps the reality of some of his overzealous fans.

Naija boy

I don't subscribe to all of his feats being a matter of strength.

See alot of that is entirely without foundation. The mindless ones fluctuating durability has been do to writer inconsistency not some speculatory connection to the supposedly ambiguous properties of the dark dimension. There is no iota of on panel backing to support there being any sort of deterministic relationship between the dark dimension and the mindless ones durability. They are mutually exclusive.

Moreover, the extents you are taking this supposed dark dimension ambiguity utterly defies reasonability. We definitvely CAN know the plant Hulk destroyed wasnt made out of spongecake or anything similarly flimsy. For one common sense, and authorial intent tends against such absurdity. Secondly, the presence of the mindless ones dimension, which is denser than earth, really definitively nullifies this fantastical thought process of it being some pillow planet.

Then if you accept that Umar is the most consistent part of the dimension, you must of necessity accept the indicated threat that the mindless ones posed to her which consequently invalidates the entire premise of your argument.

Not sure how you can even seriously posit this type of hail mary argument and expect it to stand erm

Horrificus
See alot of that is entirely without foundation. The mindless ones fluctuating durability has been do to writer inconsistency not some speculatory connection to the supposedly ambiguous properties of the dark dimension. There is no iota of on panel backing to support there being any sort of deterministic relationship between the dark dimension and the mindless ones durability. They are mutually exclusive.

Moreover, the extents you are taking this supposed dark dimension ambiguity utterly defies reasonability. We definitvely CAN know the plant Hulk destroyed wasnt made out of spongecake or anything similarly flimsy. For one common sense, and authorial intent tends against such absurdity. Secondly, the presence of the mindless ones dimension, which is denser than earth, really definitively nullifies this fantastical thought process of it being some pillow planet.

Then if you accept that Umar is the most consistent part of the dimension, you must of necessity accept the indicated threat that the mindless ones posed to her which consequently invalidates the entire premise of your argument.

Not sure how you can even seriously posit this type of hail mary argument and expect it to stand erm I'm simply stating the fact that the Dark Dimension is a combination of multiple mystic realms of varying type and composition. This is a fact, not a hail mary argument.

To state otherwise, is to go against it's entire history and description since it's first appearance.

For instance, there are many times when feats and events that take place outside the 616 universe, are ignored due to lack of definitive knowledge of environment and characters, since they are outside of mainstream continuity.

But, instead of saying the same things over and over, I will have to do a little homework so I can provide scans to support my argument. No problem.

Naija boy
I'm simply stating the fact that the Dark Dimension is a combination of multiple mystic realms of varying type and composition. This is a fact, not a hail mary argument.

To state otherwise, is to go against it's entire history and description since it's first appearance.

For instance, there are many times when feats and events that take place outside the 616 universe, are ignored due to lack of definitive knowledge of environment and characters, since they are outside of mainstream continuity.

But, instead of saying the same things over and over, I will have to do a little homework so I can provide scans to support my argument. No problem.

The Dark dimension does have multiple mystic realms with many different properties I did not claim it didnt. That is not what is being disputed here. The issue is that we have a definitive guage with which we can guage the impressiveness of was destroyed and that is the presence of the midnless one homeworld which we know is NOT made of spongecake. That is a fact that cannot be ignored and it is your appeals to ambiguity when we have a clear point of reference that cause your argument to lose coherency,

Additionally, you previously speculated some form of deterministic relationship between the mindless ones durability and the dark dimension and then implying that the dark dimension made there durability weak. Such a claim is baseless and completely contradictory to the comic. The thing is Horrifics, that we ARE TOLD that the combined force of the mindless ones as they portrayed within the very same comic were powerful enough to kill Umar. To then ignore this unequivocal indication by the author in favor of fantastical speculation is not logically tenable at all. Posting scans without dealing with these core inconsistencies will not aid your argument

Horrificus
The Dark dimension does have multiple mystic realms with many different properties I did not claim it didnt. That is not what is being disputed here. The issue is that we have a definitive guage with which we can guage the impressiveness of was destroyed and that is the presence of the midnless one homeworld which we know is NOT made of spongecake. That is a fact that cannot be ignored and it is your appeals to ambiguity when we have a clear point of reference that cause your argument to lose coherency,

Additionally, you previously speculated some form of deterministic relationship between the mindless ones durability and the dark dimension and then implying that the dark dimension made there durability weak. Such a claim is baseless and completely contradictory to the comic. The thing is Horrifics, that we ARE TOLD that the combined force of the mindless ones as they portrayed within the very same comic were powerful enough to kill Umar. To then ignore this unequivocal indication by the author in favor of fantastical speculation is not logically tenable at all. Posting scans without dealing with these core inconsistencies will not aid your argument Well, you are taking my posts out of context. The statement about the homeworld and spongecake was not to be taken literally and the nature of that planet would be the last detail I would attack. And, you know this, so I am not going to write several paragraphs defending it.

Onto the implication that the Dark Dimension made the Mindless Ones weak. Although I wouldn't exactly word it that way, if we go by all on-panel feats, throughout multiple titles, there is an excellent argument to be made that, for whatever reason, the strength and durability of the mindless ones varies to the extreme. Obviously, knowing the historical nature of the Mindless Ones along with your own views of their true, base power levels, there is evidence of severe fluctuation in performance. I simply believe that this fluctuation adds to the non-uniformity description of the Dark Dimension and do not chose to completely disregard it.

But, my argument also focuses on the attributes and abilities portrayed by the Hulk and not just the nondescript nature of the environments in the Dark Dimension.

I am still going to look, scan and post. And, yes, of course they will aid my argument.

In the end I will show that you, trying to force acceptance that the events that happened in HoTM should completely ignore years of comic activity in the Dark Dimension, as well as a continuous description of multiple dimensions, with varied natures, is a MUCH bigger jump than simply accepting that what exists in and what happens in the Dark Dimension should not be treated the same as events in the main 616.

It was NEVER meant to be portrayed as a mainstream universe with natural laws and properties comparable to 616.

Naija boy
Well, you are taking my posts out of context. The statement about the homeworld and spongecake was not to be taken literally and the nature of that planet would be the last detail I would attack. And, you know this, so I am not going to write several paragraphs defending it.

Onto the implication that the Dark Dimension made the Mindless Ones weak. Although I wouldn't exactly word it that way, if we go by all on-panel feats, throughout multiple titles, there is an excellent argument to be made that, for whatever reason, the strength and durability of the mindless ones varies to the extreme. Obviously, knowing the historical nature of the Mindless Ones along with your own views of their true, base power levels, there is evidence of severe fluctuation in performance. I simply believe that this fluctuation adds to the non-uniformity description of the Dark Dimension and do not chose to completely disregard it.

But, my argument also focuses on the attributes and abilities portrayed by the Hulk and not just the nondescript nature of the environments in the Dark Dimension.

I am still going to look, scan and post. And, yes, of course they will aid my argument.

In the end I will show that you, trying to force acceptance that the events that happened in HoTM should completely ignore years of comic activity in the Dark Dimension, as well as a continuous description of multiple dimensions, with varied natures, is a MUCH bigger jump than simply accepting that what exists in and what happens in the Dark Dimension should not be treated the same as events in the main 616.

It was NEVER meant to be portrayed as a mainstream universe with natural laws and properties comparable to 616.

Im not taking anything out of context. The issue is NOT merely about your use of the term spongecake or its literal implication. I merely used that term as a substitute for your appeals to ambiguity and ignorance. As I mentioned in my last post, the issue is about the reality of the fact that we have an accurate reference point which is relatively unambiguous and through which we can guage the effectiveness of Hulks attack i.e the mindless ones dimension/homeworld. Consequently, no appeals to ambiguity can hold any weight.

The truth is that the strength and durability of the mindless ones does vary. However attempting to somehow tie that to the dark dimension with literally no on panel backing is grasping at straws. The mindless ones fluctuating power level has happened both INSIDE and OUTSIDE the dark dimension so to posit some type of causal link between them is not logically coherent. Moreover, Im not sure why you keep ignoring this but it was stated/mentioned/indicated/pointed out/affirmed/etc the levels that the mindless ones in that comic were operating at and thus there is no need to appeal to any outside source for an assesment of their formidability. Your argument regarding their powerlevel having been somehow affected by the dark dimension is completely compromised by the fact that we are explicitly told the level they are operating at which leaves NO room for your speculations. I would really like to see you stop ignoring this fundamental issue because you have literally gone on pretending like this indication of their powerlevel did not exist.

Furthermore, the attributes and abilities portrayed by the Hulk were all done under his own power and if you are seriously going to attempt to argue in the face of on panel evidence and authorial intent, that the Dark dimension affected Hulks abilities in some way shape or form, then you would seriously be straining your credibility to the maximum with such silliness. For the sake of the intellectual integrity of this discussion, I will assume otherwise until given reason not to.

The dark dimension does differ from the earth in many ways I have been a long time Dr strange reader and know this so that is not being disputed. The question is whether given Paks own portrayal of the dark dimension and the totality of Hulks activities within it, the entire HOTM feat can be disregarded based on your appeals to ignorance, contravention of clearly indicated on panel fact, and groundless postulations. The answer categorically is: Hell no.

h1a8
In a nutshell what Naija is saying

1. Mindless ones fluctuate in and out of Dark dimension, because of writer's inconsistency. This happens to all characters in comics actually.
Since the mindless ones DO fluctuate then we require proof of their level at the time of the Hulk feat. But Proof is given of their level before the Hulk feat as it is mentioned that they can kill Umar. So it is clear what level of Mindless Ones we are dealing with at the time of the Hulk feat. This should kill any speculation that the Mindless One's were operating at low levels prior to the feat and hence making all other arguments irrelevant.

2. Also it is mentioned that the Dark Dimension is denser than Earth. Thus it's not a planet with less durability than Earth, but one with more durability.

carver9
Carter riding Hulk.

Who is carter?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Who is carter?
You are.

carver9
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You are.

My screen name is Carver. I'm going through threads and using the search function to look for Carter...sounds like a cool guy.

TheGodKiller
I am Carter.
Fixed.

Zack Fair
My screen name is Carver. I'm going through threads and using the search function to look for Carter...sounds like a cool guy. Stop fighting ...the inner-conflict will just destroy you. Learn to embrace...who and what you really are...it will make you stronger

http://www.theforce.net/kids/coruscant/probe_droid/palpatine.jpg

carver9
Lol...I'm not carter.

PillarofOsiris
Hulk struggling to lift up part of a mountain for a little while was pretty impressive. Oh, and a weakened Superman bench pressing the weight of the entire earth for 5 days was a good one too.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Yet can't move the earth alone while not deprived of solar energy.. odd.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Did DCnU Superman attempt to move the Earth alone recently and failed?

In any case, I have no doubt that that strength feat is a ridiculous outlier designed to be a high end feat/upper limit test for Superman as well as being fan service for readers to go "Phuck yeah!11!!", but it's still canon and happened.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I vote for Carter backing the hulk... More durability than strength, but still the most impressive imo

ODG

And, my stand on the Mindless Ones is mostly in regard to their varying levels of strength and durability being directly linked to the changing and mixed nature of the Dark Dimension. As a matter of fact, for all we know, the parts of the Dark Dimension that the Hulk interacted with, may have been of such a nature that the actions taken by Hulk were even more astronomical than Hulk fans are even stating. Maybe that planet was as dense as a brown star and maybe that region of the dd actually drained gamma from the Hulk, in which case, his feats are more incredible than ever. Show me evidence that the Dark Dimension's durability itself is directly tied to the Mindless Ones' durability. Originally posted by Horrificus

My point is, we don't know. And, there is no way to nail down the properties of the region of the Dark Dimension that the Hulk fought within. So you're speculating without any evidence, whatsoever? Presenting absolutely no evidence doesn't serve to produce doubt. It's one thing to make a mountain out of a molehill, but you're trying to make something out of nothing. Originally posted by Horrificus

I would imagine that Umar is likely the most consistent part of the Dark Dimension. It's not one way or another based on absolutely no evidence. Where do you even get that from? You having no evidence other than irrelevant low feats from Mindless Ones doesn't change anything. If you really were trying to be fair, you'd have to equally consider the irrelevant high feats from the Mindless Ones. But you're not even doing that. This is a layer of hypocrisy on top of the unsubstantiated doubt you're trying to cast here.

And Umar was having trouble with an entire race of Mindless Ones in that very same comic. Originally posted by Horrificus

I don't subscribe to all of his feats being a matter of strength. This... this doesn't have anything to do with the Mindless Ones somehow being used to downgrade the durability of a planet that was busted.

Why don't you look at the actual story arc and find evidence that the materials in the Dark Dimension were fluffier than in the normal universe? Do you remember Red She-Hulk using a sword she found and giving WWH a huge gash? Or Arm'Chedon, Bi-Beast and Wendigo being restrained by chains in Umar's kingdom? I don't think swords/chains that are made of "Dark Dimension fluff" would do that. Granted, we shouldn't have to prove the negative here, but the notion might be so patently absurd that we're able to do so unequivocally.

abhilegend
Phail much?

NemeBro
Yet can't move the earth alone while not deprived of solar energy.. odd. This sounds kind of weird, but lifting the Earth's weight in normal gravity (Bear with me here, comic physics and shit...) is probably not nearly as impressive as actually moving the whole ****ing planet out of the sun's orbit.

Assuming comic writers know any of this, which is not likely.

carver9

In any case, I have no doubt that that strength feat is a ridiculous outlier designed to be a high end feat/upper limit test for Superman as well as being fan service for readers to go "Phuck yeah!11!!", but it's still canon and happened.

Probably a one time showing just like Grey Hulk busting up an asteroid twice the size of Earth. We will have to see if that type of strength remains consistent for the character (because it sure as hell was not consistent for Grey Hulk).

Mshinu
Maybe that bench-press machine was poorly calibrated or something...

-Pr-
Probably a one time showing just like Grey Hulk busting up an asteroid twice the size of Earth. We will have to see if that type of strength remains consistent for the character (because it sure as hell was not consistent for Grey Hulk).

Not nearly the same thing.

Grey Hulk had help, and wasn't getting weaker.

So stop.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Superman is supposed to be weaker not stronger. So if he failed to move the earth alone before... why would he have better luck now?

I agree with your last sentence, but only the last part on why the feat was put there. I don't think it was to show any limit, but it was to sell more superman blow up dolls to people like abhi when they see the feat.

Juntai
Yet can't move the earth alone while not deprived of solar energy.. odd. He needed GL to make an apparatus so that he could do it. I don't recall him failing. The writer just didn't want to do the ridiculous Superman does a handstand and moves the planet effect like he did frequently in the 70s. lol.

abhilegend
Superman is supposed to be weaker not stronger. So if he failed to move the earth alone before... why would he have better luck now?

I agree with your last sentence, but only the last part on why the feat was put there. I don't think it was to show any limit, but it was to sell more superman blow up dolls to people like abhi when they see the feat.
That was before the reboot. You can't fail this much.

-Pr-

He was only weaker when he started as a youngster. There's no rule that the new Superman has to be weaker than the previous one.

h1a8

Preboot Superman could move the Earth alone.
His feat with Hal showed over 50Earth weights of force. Alone, he would have just moved it with half of the acceleration without Hal (assuming Hal even assisted in the pulling). Then we have the Mageddon feat, which clearly shows Superman being able to move Earth, and then some, alone.

F=ma
Remember the faster you move something the more force you apply. Moving the Earth 1m/s^2 requires 1/10th of the force than lifting the Earth, moving the Earth 10m/s (acceleration of gravity) requires the force of lifting the whole Earth, and moving the Earth 1mi/s^2 requires more than 150 Earth weights of force.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
Show me evidence that the Dark Dimension's durability itself is directly tied to the Mindless Ones' durability. So you're speculating without any evidence, whatsoever? Presenting absolutely no evidence doesn't serve to produce doubt. It's one thing to make a mountain out of a molehill, but you're trying to make something out of nothing. It's not one way or another based on absolutely no evidence. Where do you even get that from? You having no evidence other than irrelevant low feats from Mindless Ones doesn't change anything. If you really were trying to be fair, you'd have to equally consider the irrelevant high feats from the Mindless Ones. But you're not even doing that. This is a layer of hypocrisy on top of the unsubstantiated doubt you're trying to cast here.

And Umar was having trouble with an entire race of Mindless Ones in that very same comic. This... this doesn't have anything to do with the Mindless Ones somehow being used to downgrade the durability of a planet that was busted.

Why don't you look at the actual story arc and find evidence that the materials in the Dark Dimension were fluffier than in the normal universe? Do you remember Red She-Hulk using a sword she found and giving WWH a huge gash? Or Arm'Chedon, Bi-Beast and Wendigo being restrained by chains in Umar's kingdom? I don't think swords/chains that are made of "Dark Dimension fluff" would do that. Granted, we shouldn't have to prove the negative here, but the notion might be so patently absurd that we're able to do so unequivocally. I'm coming back. big grin

The Sorrow
Not the most impressive punch ever but still extremely powerful and it's quantifiable.

A punch backed by 100 Trillion tons of k force:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100395/1989238-hulk_611.png
http://members.shaw.ca/infinity/Images/IH_vs_Skaar_1.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Not the most impressive punch ever but still extremely powerful and it's quantifiable.

A punch backed by 100 Trillion tons of k force:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100395/1989238-hulk_611.png
http://members.shaw.ca/infinity/Images/IH_vs_Skaar_1.jpg

thumb up

Lol at Reed trying to pull him off the ground though .

Bouboumaster
Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
May as well get this one out of the way. Superman bench pressing the weight of Earth for five days straight while deprived of solar energy. i cant wait until black adam stalemates him.

DarkSaint85
I'd class it in the same category as Squirrel Girl/Thanos, Spiderman/Firelord, Lobo/Batman and Black Panther/Silver Surfer evil face

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i cant wait until black adam stalemates him.

Won't mean anything even if he does.

Daredevil1
Yeah the Earth bench press and Superman moving earth with GL construct has gotta be up there.

Here's one that I liked for Thor thanks to poster Rage. Kang uses his tech and states it makes about, " As though the weight of half a planet is upon you. Thor played possum and got up very "easily".

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsGrowingMan3.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsGrowingMan4.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsGrowingMan5.jpg

Nibedicus
I wonder why Thor enjoys getting head trauma every fight if he had an "infinity vortex (whatever the heck that is)" BFR option open to him?

I guess head trauma does take its toll....

Daredevil1
Thanks to Supermutant.

Originally posted by Supermutant
Gladiator moves massive asteroid in space super fast.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/GladHearing.jpg

Not is Glad implying that this rock is big enough to wipe out star lanes?!

Most space rocks would just get destroyed in a star. If its true then it must be huge, right? Or am I reading into it wrong?

Nibedicus
You're reading it wrong.

"Star Lanes" have little/nothing to do with stars.

ctsketch
My bad, I missed the opening post.

However, it's not necessarily unquantifiable.

nothing is more unquantifiable than infinity....

Zack Fair

I agree with your last sentence, but only the last part on why the feat was put there. I don't think it was to show any limit, but it was to sell more superman blow up dolls to people like abhi when they see the feat. facepalm

Horrificus
Originally posted by Nibedicus
You're reading it wrong.

"Star Lanes" have little/nothing to do with stars. True. It's just the name of his favorite bowling alley.

celeyhyga17
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319504_Avengers_v524.NOW-024.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319505_Avengers_v524.NOW-025.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319506_Avengers_v524.NOW-026.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319509_Avengers_v524.NOW-027.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319511_Avengers_v524.NOW-028.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319514_Avengers_v524.NOW-029.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17319521_Avengers_v524.NOW-030.jpg
The planet was traveling at 500,000mph, by the way

kgkg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i cant wait until black adam stalemates him. Are you happy now?

abhilegend
1. Ultraman lifting the book which contained the whole existence.
2. Superman and Captain Marvel lifting the same book.

http://i.imgur.com/9Y2rYw8.jpg

One-Punch
Adam Warlock using his neck muscles to lift the soul gem on his head. It contains a pocket universe.

carver9
Green Arrow throwing infinite mass.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot15_zps5b84b7cf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

kgkg
This thread got funny. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
Adam Warlock using his neck muscles to lift the soul gem on his head. It contains a pocket universe.
So does Dr. Fate's amulet. Superman and Captain Marvel don't struggle lifting such things because those are only doorways to another universe.Originally posted by carver9

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot15_zps5b84b7cf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5
It got infinitely heavy after Ollie threw it. You're desperate now.

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Let me guess. The book from Final Crisis? Ultraman? Not sure why infinite pages is being taken to mean infinite weight. Ultraman holding it in that floating case thingy help clear the waters any.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
So does Dr. Fate's amulet. Superman and Captain Marvel don't struggle lifting such things because those are only doorways to another universe.
It got infinitely heavy after Ollie threw it. You're desperate now.

Fate's helm contains the universe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by kgkg
This thread got funny. laughing out loud Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Let me guess. The book from Final Crisis? Ultraman? Not sure why infinite pages is being taken to mean infinite weight. Ultraman holding it in that floating case thingy help clear the waters any.
See what I meant by double standards kgkg? Several statements from the comic but still lowballing the feat by nothing but things like floating case and shit.

One-Punch
Originally posted by Golgo13
He must have really strong neck muscles too.

abhilegend
Nope, it contains a doorway to the universe and his amulet too.

Golgo13
Nope, it contains a doorway to the universe and his amulet too.

I could have sworn that in the Helm of Fate one-shot (Black Alice), it was said that his Helm contains a universe.

abhilegend
I could have sworn that in the Helm of Fate one-shot (Black Alice), it was said that his Helm contains a universe.
Later explained in JSA that it leads to another universe. Kandor before new krypton was a pocket universe too, Superman's fortress at one point was a tesserect of infinite size and Brainiac was going to expand it to destroy the whole earth in normal space. Superman manually lifted it up and shit like that. Lifting things like those aren't meant to be strength feats since they are merely doorways or portals to another reality.

carver9
QUOTE=14540167]Originally posted by carver9
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094436_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094438_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-015.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094439_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094441_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094442_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-018.jpg

In-betweener.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

What is that supposed to prove carter?

Damborgson
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ResistsGraviton1.jpg

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ResistsGraviton2.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv7y77P1YZ1qltpnm.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

laughing out loud

Nice scan bro. thumb up

Only one person would dispute it.

carver9
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972905/Avengers_004-Zone-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972907/Avengers_004-Zone-014.jpg.html

abhilegend

The gravity which even Sif endured? Might as well say that Superman lifted infinite space while kryptonite poisoned.

http://i.imgur.com/2MzDEDS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1rQEd6J.jpg

This tesserect was so big that it would've replaced every other universe.

http://i.imgur.com/Jl3kX4x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KmEdWY4.jpg

Who knew superman was so strong?

You lose again.

stick out tongue

abhilegend
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972905/Avengers_004-Zone-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972907/Avengers_004-Zone-014.jpg.html
Nope, infinite>>>two universes.

JBL
Who lifted infinite?

Damborgson
The gravity which even Sif endured?

You lose again.

stick out tongue

She endured sure, not overcame it like Thor. She was kind of sinking into the ground...

But, it was meant to mess around anyway so it's pointless.

lol? the last feat contest we had, you cried so hard, bitched so loud, and shamed the character you claim to like so bad by twisting him into knots of reaching trying to claim he had big bang heat vision to desperately match Thor's energy projection, that I'd hardly call that a loss broski.

and "stick out tongue" doesn't mean your kidding. smile

abhilegend
She endured sure, not overcame it like Thor. She was kind of sinking into the ground...

But, it was meant to mess around anyway so it's pointless.

lol? the last feat contest we had, you cried so hard, bitched so loud, and shamed the character you claim to like so bad by twisting him into knots of reaching trying to claim he had big bang heat vision to desperately match Thor's energy projection, that I'd hardly call that a loss broski.

and "stick out tongue" doesn't mean your kidding. smile
So a class 40 character endured "infinite" gravity and was lifting her head in the very same page? Silver age hyperbole at its best. But pretend that Thor actually resisted infinite gravity which was just enough to make them sink in the planet.

Like my scans too, the infinite book wasn't to mess around though.

It was so absurd a notion that the same writer revisited the same scene again and it happened again?

http://i.imgur.com/l86jR0L.jpg

But hey, the same writer writing the same scene twice doesn't means anything. Its all twisting and shaming the character. Superman isn't that powerful because some thorbags live in denial despite the several retelling of the events saying the same thing. Cry me a river broski.

Of course not. You have the monopoly on joking.

celeyhyga17
Read my OP douche heads. No unquantifiables..

Unquantifiable feats need not apply like lifting a book that weighs infinity or pushing the world engine in reverse... Only herald or below are allowed. Lifting, pulling, striking, etc. are all in play.

Damborgson
So a class 40 character endured "infinite" gravity and was lifting her head in the very same page? Silver age hyperbole at its best. But pretend that Thor actually resisted infinite gravity which was just enough to make them sink in the planet.

Like my scans too, the infinite book wasn't to mess around though.

It was so absurd a notion that the same writer revisited the same scene again and it happened again?

http://i.imgur.com/l86jR0L.jpg

But hey, the same writer writing the same scene twice doesn't means anything. Its all twisting and shaming the character. Superman isn't that powerful because some thorbags live in denial despite the several retelling of the events saying the same thing. Cry me a river broski.

Of course not. You have the monopoly on joking.

Wtf is wrong with you? It's a legitimate question. What part of me saying it wasn't a serious feat escaped you?

Im not arguing that point so you're foaming at the mouth by arguments that were never made.

The feat can be revisited, doesn't mean it was at any point considered big bang heat vision by anyone, quite literally, than you. Good to know the others in the scan are also big bang blasters.

It's irrelevant anyway since you're wrong and I've been through why. That post is you arguing against the superman hating voices in your head almost entirely anyway.

In short, take a chill pill thumb up

Damborgson

Supermans feat isn't unquantifiable you disgusting hater. Do you want me to chop off your hands so you can't type your obscene lies anymore?

celeyhyga17
Supermans feat isn't unquantifiable you disgusting hater. Do you want me to chop off your hands so you can't type your obscene lies anymore?
laughing

abhilegend
Nope.

mhmOriginally posted by Damborgson
Wtf is wrong with you? It's a legitimate question. What part of me saying it wasn't a serious feat escaped you?

Im not arguing that point so you're foaming at the mouth by arguments that were never made.

The feat can be revisited, doesn't mean it was at any point considered big bang heat vision by anyone, quite literally, than you. Good to know the others in the scan are also big bang blasters.

It's irrelevant anyway since you're wrong and I've been through why. That post is you arguing against the superman hating voices in your head almost entirely anyway.

In short, take a chill pill thumb up
Nothing, that's why I responded with a faux feat too.

Foaming at mouth? I'm just chilling here bro, don't blow your fuse off.

Except the writer considered them enough to revisit the scene and consider them giving enough energy to recreate time and space. He did it again in 52 week 7 as the official history of DCU multiverse. Just like Thunderstrike contributing in stopping the walls of infinite realities. But you never doubted that feat, I wonder why?

Its like you're channeling carver and h1a8 at this point. "No matter how many scans are saying anything, I'm right because superman isn't that powerful. He can't be."

Go see a doctor for that butthurt.

thumb up

abhilegend
Lifting the whole existence isn't unquantifiable.

thumb up

Damborgson
Nope.

mhm
Nothing, that's why I responded with a faux feat too.

Foaming at mouth? I'm just chilling here bro, don't blow your fuse off.

Except the writer considered them enough to revisit the scene and consider them giving enough energy to recreate time and space. He did it again in 52 week 7 as the official history of DCU multiverse. Just like Thunderstrike contributing in stopping the walls of infinite realities. But you never doubted that feat, I wonder why?

Its like you're channeling carver and h1a8 at this point. "No matter how many scans are saying anything, I'm right because superman isn't that powerful. He can't be."

Go see a doctor for that butthurt.

thumb up

No, plenty. And you responded with that feat because your ego hurt, lets not mince words

Lol, "I'm not mad!!...but you are!!" Sad. And more parroting for good measure.

They were using the godblast. Which is kinda op if you feel like reading comics sometime instead of pouring glue all over them and eating them. It's different than the massive amount of context you try to hide from the feat you overhype.

laughing out loud who are you even responding to? Your words hardly match to anything I post.

The more i respond to you the worse i know my head is. What sane person responds to a complex ridden, foaming at the mouth ,fanboy who gets a kick off being dense? Nice chatting with you Abhi.

JakeTheBank
*enters thread and reads posts*

no expression

*leaves*

abhilegend
No, plenty. And you responded with that feat because your ego hurt, lets not mince words

Lol, "I'm not mad!!...but you are!!" Sad. And more parroting for good measure.

They were using the godblast. Which is kinda op if you feel like reading comics sometime instead of pouring glue all over them and eating them. It's different than the massive amount of context you try to hide from the feat you overhype.

laughing out loud who are you even responding to? Your words hardly match to anything I post.

The more i respond to you the worse i know my head is. What sane person responds to a complex ridden, foaming at the mouth ,fanboy who gets a kick off being dense? Nice chatting with you Abhi.
Ego hurt? By a feat which Rage has posted like a thousand times in response to the infinite book feat only to be debunked everytime? But yeah, you posted the exact same feat out of nowhere and now accusing me of ego hurting? Thou doth protest too much bruh.

Keep trucking brah, its painful but it'll pass too. Why would I be mad at you anyway? You posted a feat which Rage posts every other week.

Thunderstrike's godblast is so powerful that it doesn't have any feats at all. Same as BRB and Dargo, only Thor has any feat with godblast. Just because its godblast which mind you, was never stated by the comic anyway. In just the previous issue all three had to combine their powers at full just to summon Thor.

Not to mention Cap, Ray and Darkstar were absorbing Parallax's plasma universe right before that. Thor dreams having power at that level much less Thunderstrike. But you wouldn't know that, do you?

I'm responding to yours post of course. You can't even recognize your own posts?

Hahaha, what a huge hypocrite you are. "Hey guys, Thunderstrike can godblast. He's uber powerful, Captain Atom has created and destroyed universe but he's a random dude. My feat is totally clean, yours isn't."

laughing out loud

jaxthejester

What seals it though is the fact that the characters that were destroyed ( entire race of mindless ones too powerful for Umar, Armcheddon, Bi Beast, Wendigo, Amped Fing Fang Foom etc) is the most impressive part of the feat anyhow, so no matter the amount of imagined ambiguity you might try to present onto the other part of the feat, it has no bearings on its impressiveness.

Well said, my friend.

I've been following your posts for a while now. Your logic is most impressive.

Kudos.

jaxthejester
QUOTE=14540167]Originally posted by carver9
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094436_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094438_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-015.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094439_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094441_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094442_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-018.jpg

In-betweener.

One of the best strength Feats I've seen.

A high level Marvel Abstract needs to use a vast supply of its energy to hold Hulk in place.

When released, the entity announces that it finally has its full strength again now that Hulk is released.

Considering the power level of the being at play here- pushing against it holding field hard enough to heavily tax its power reserves is nothing to shake a stick at.

Epicurus
The gravity which even Sif endured? Might as well say that Superman lifted infinite space while kryptonite poisoned.

http://i.imgur.com/2MzDEDS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1rQEd6J.jpg

This tesserect was so big that it would've replaced every other universe.

http://i.imgur.com/Jl3kX4x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KmEdWY4.jpg

You lose again.

stick out tongue
So Superman lifted an infinite amount of nothing iyo?

Not to mention that the tesseract would have eventually replaced the universe, after the cosmic balance got shifted. And it was only about to reach planet-destroying gravity when Superman lifted it. At least going by your scans.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
So Superman lifted an infinite amount of nothing iyo?

Not to mention that the tesseract would have eventually replaced the universe, after the cosmic balance got shifted. And it was only about to reach planet-destroying gravity when Superman lifted it. At least going by your scans.
It was just a faux feat really. Not to be taken seriously. Just like the infinite gravity which was unable to hold back Sif.

Epicurus
It was just a faux feat really. Not to be taken seriously. Just like the infinite gravity which was unable to hold back Sif.
Well, Sif didn't actually resist it like Thor did though. Also, like that tesseract feat of yours, I doubt it had reached infinite level when Thor was overpowering it. But meh either ways.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superboy Prime changing the center of the Universe with strength and superspeed alone within a "short" period of time. I don't want to even think about it but quantifiable it doesn't gets better then this tbh. It was PC kind of stupid.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
Danny lifting his fist.

when is first read this, it did not go where i thought mindset would take it. no expression

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Well, Sif didn't actually resist it like Thor did though. Also, like that tesseract feat of yours, I doubt it had reached infinite level when Thor was overpowering it. But meh either ways.
Exactly. Both feats are meh.

celeyhyga17
I still don't know why trans level characters are being mentioned in this thread. I guess people can't read.

Herald characters that do unamped trans level feats are fair game.

Lifting, pulping, striking are all in play.

carver9
Originally posted by jaxthejester

A high level Marvel Abstract needs to use a vast supply of its energy to hold Hulk in place.

When released, the entity announces that it finally has its full strength again now that Hulk is released.

Considering the power level of the being at play here- pushing against it holding field hard enough to heavily tax its power reserves is nothing to shake a stick at.

thumb up

Also, why does ABHI have to lowball every ft when he thinks it threatens his boy Clark. Damborgson came in here and posted a reasonable reply in regards to the thread and ABHI got offended. The love this guy have over a fictional character is unimaginable...I've never seen anything like it.

abhilegend
I still don't know why trans level characters are being mentioned in this thread. I guess people can't read.

Herald characters that do unamped trans level feats are fair game.

Lifting, pulping, striking are all in play.
Who's the trans character here?Originally posted by carver9

thumb up

Also, why does ABHI have to lowball every ft when he thinks it threatens his boy Clark. Damborgson came in here and posted a reasonable reply in regards to the thread and ABHI got offended. The love this guy have over a fictional character is unimaginable...I've never seen anything like it.
This character.....................

Seriously, carver must be the most self-ignorant guy on planet. Guy blows his fuse off everytime someone says anything about hulk and he's accusing me of it?

celeyhyga17
Who's the trans character here?

There's an SBP mention if u hadn't noticed.

JBL

thumb up

Also, why does ABHI have to lowball every ft when he thinks it threatens his boy Clark. Damborgson came in here and posted a reasonable reply in regards to the thread and ABHI got offended. The love this guy have over a fictional character is unimaginable...I've never seen anything like it. LOL.

carver9
Who's the trans character here?

thumb up

This character.....................

Seriously, carver must be the most self-ignorant guy on planet. Guy blows his fuse off everytime someone says anything about hulk and he's accusing me of it?

Naah, thats you bro. I'm not the one that is competitive every time someone post a strength ft. You are threatened by it and throw around scans and down play fts even though no one is talking to you or referencing Superman. Its called fanboyism to the highest peak and its sad. I didn't respond to you when I came in this thread and Damborgson didnt type a word to you either but you felt as if we was attacking you (Superman) when we posted scans. If you cant see how much of a fan you are, then I dont know what to tell you.

How about this ABHI...go into a thread and post a reply, not a reply downplaying someones post, just post something concerning who you think wins; whatever the thread is about (dont quote anyone) and see how many people reply to you. It aint happening. I'm pretty sure you know all of this so whats the point of me telling you. As for the thread, I agree with Jax post.

Naija boy
Originally posted by jaxthejester
Well said, my friend.

I've been following your posts for a while now. Your logic is most impressive.

Kudos.

thumb up

abhilegend

Naah, thats you bro. I'm not the one that is competitive every time someone post a strength ft. You are threatened by it and throw around scans and down play fts even though no one is talking to you or referencing Superman. Its called fanboyism to the highest peak and its sad. I didn't respond to you when I came in this thread and Damborgson didnt type a word to you either but you felt as if we was attacking you (Superman) when we posted scans. If you cant see how much of a fan you are, then I dont know what to tell you.

How about this ABHI...go into a thread and post a reply, not a reply downplaying someones post, just post something concerning who you think wins; whatever the thread is about (dont quote anyone) and see how many people reply to you. It aint happening. I'm pretty sure you know all of this so whats the point of me telling you. As for the thread, I agree with Jax post.
See? Pr must've told him about a hundred times now not to lowball characters and his superman hate is legendary but he's accusing me of lowballing? What pray tell me I lowballed in this thread when everyone from Dambo to Godkiller has said the exact same thing I said?

laughing out loud @ you telling me this. Why don't you go in a thread not lowballing like "Doomsday failed to kill Booster Gold LOLOLOL" and see how many people would even notice you.

Also of course you would agree with Jax.

JBL
See? Pr must've told him about a hundred times now not to lowball characters and his superman hate is legendary but he's accusing me of lowballing? What pray tell me I lowballed in this thread when everyone from Dambo to Godkiller has said the exact same thing I said?

laughing out loud @ you telling me this. Why don't you go in a thread not lowballing like "Doomsday failed to kill Booster Gold LOLOLOL" and see how many people would even notice you.

Also of course you would agree with Jax. What he is trying to tell you is that every time someone post or refer to a great strength feat that is not superman's..... you attack that feat with the mindset that ......OH WAIT!! SUPERMAN'S IS BETTER! THAT FEAT PALES TO SUPERMAN'S ETC. Every time you hear about something being better than superman's, you lowball their feats and ADD on to superman's falsely. You never put up the whole story, just parts that you can twist. People are not talking down to you, they are just tired of you doing the same thing in EVERY thread that has superman in it or ones where his name is mention in. People see through your deception and know what to expect from you, its nothing new to them. Its fine to like and defend a character, but you are obsessed with superman being the greatest thing KMC has ever seen and hes not, not even close. You think hes the strongest, the fastest, the smartest, and the most powerful of all. Your actions show this abhil. I like you, i enjoy debating with you until you start showing your obsession to superman or any version of the guy. Think about it dude, you can be better if you accept what people are trying to tell you, you dont see it, but others do. You are smarter than that, listen sometimes. smile

carver9

Also of course you would agree with Jax.

That's Pr telling me...I don't see anyone else on here commenting on me being an a** or me continuously lowballing fts. Again, look at your posts ABHI...it's pretty freaking clear you downplay fts to aid in your cause of making a character something that he isn't. Everyone knows Superman is powerful, that doesn't mean you have to make other characters look weak.

If you need examples of what I am trying to tell you, let me know.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
What he is trying to tell you is that every time someone post or refer to a great strength feat that is not superman's..... you attack that feat with the mindset that ......OH WAIT!! SUPERMAN'S IS BETTER! THAT FEAT PALES TO SUPERMAN'S ETC. Every time you hear about something being better than superman's, you lowball their feats and ADD on to superman's falsely. You never put up the whole story, just parts that you can twist. People are not talking down to you, they are just tired of you doing the same thing in EVERY thread that has superman in it or ones where his name is mention in. People see through your deception and know what to expect from you, its nothing new to them. Its fine to like and defend a character, but you are obsessed with superman being the greatest thing KMC has ever seen and hes not, not even close. You think hes the strongest, the fastest, the smartest, and the most powerful of all. Your actions show this abhil. I like you, i enjoy debating with you until you start showing your obsession to superman or any version of the guy. Think about it dude, you can be better if you accept what people are trying to tell you, you dont see it, but others do. You are smarter than that, listen sometimes. smile
Shut up troll. If I post last 50 posts from you, all would end up as denying every feat superman has ever done. Go back to CBR. Who was talking to you anyway?Originally posted by carver9
That's Pr telling me...I don't see anyone else on here commenting on me being an a** or me continuously lowballing fts. Again, look at your posts ABHI...it's pretty freaking clear you downplay fts to aid in your cause of making a character something that he isn't. Everyone knows Superman is powerful, that doesn't mean you have to make other characters look weak.

If you need examples of what I am trying to tell you, let me know.
Everybody and their grannys have told you so. From day one you have lowballed superman. From "LOL his speed is only 2000 mps" to "LOL grundy". What lowballing have I done anyway?

Anyway STFU.

psycho gundam
abhi would be a much happier guy if he'd just stop being so ride-or-die for superman, nvrbeenwthagrl is like that with wonder woman and he's probably living on a park bench somewhere in chicago, forcing his pro wonder woman opinions onto passers by

-Pr-
Yeah, Abhi, JBL and Carver need to put each other on ignore. This petty, personal shit hijacking threads is going to get the three of you banned, and it's not as if the mods really need much more of an excuse to cut you three loose.

abhilegend
Yeah, Abhi, JBL and Carver need to put each other on ignore. This petty, personal shit hijacking threads is going to get the three of you banned, and it's not as if the mods really need much more of an excuse to cut you three loose.
I've put JBL on ignore but his posts are still visible. I dunno why.

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
abhi would be a much happier guy if he'd just stop being so ride-or-die for superman, nvrbeenwthagrl is like that with wonder woman and he's probably living on a park bench somewhere in chicago, forcing his pro wonder woman opinions onto passers by
I only post feats for superman when there is some lowballing involved. Most of the time I couldn't care less about who is choosing who.

-Pr-

Even if that's true, you should know better than to respond.

carver9

I have ABHI on ignore.

abhilegend
Even if that's true, you should know better than to respond.
OK. But is this a glitch or something?

Golgo13

You did it wrong.

JBL
Yeah, Abhi, JBL and Carver need to put each other on ignore. This petty, personal shit hijacking threads is going to get the three of you banned, and it's not as if the mods really need much more of an excuse to cut you three loose. I was giving him advice in an attempt to engage in debates without being called a bias fan.

-Pr-
Guys, no excuses. Just ignore each other from now on.

One-Punch
So does Dr. Fate's amulet. Superman and Captain Marvel don't struggle lifting such things because those are only doorways to another universe.

When was it stated that the soul gem was a "doorway" to soul-world? I recall it being stated that soul-world was within the soul gem when Surfer and Drax were stuck in soul-world.

Sorry but Warlock's neck strength is pocket universe level.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>