Hulk Ultimate Destruction vs Superman Returns the game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
fight takes place in city...both characters have all upgrades...i say the hulk with jump grab superman or gamma nose dive his ass into oblivion...Hulk can lock on and fly with the gamma nose dive...hulk has speed in this game...alot of speed

Nemesis X
Read the rules: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t462424.html

Villelater
fine...take it down

Villelater
strange only my bad threads get responed too...sheesh buddy this is the 2nd or 3rd time you taddled on me...game verses threads are being slow man...wheres the excitement?

the ninjak
Hulk wins.

And don't listen to these guys Ville, keep up the old school faceoffs smile.

juggerman
Superman easily

Villelater
Originally posted by juggerman
Superman easily this guy really is going to go there...this is video-game versions...you juggman are on the wrong side...Hulk has proved to be very powerful in I.H.U.D in fact so powerful few game characters in same game type have any chance...Hulk in this game pretty much has everything he needs to destroy any foe easily by a skilled player...except 2 or 3 major bosses...thats it...all Superman got on Hulk is the ability to fly higher than he can jump...even thats debatable due to the air-thunderclap

Kazenji
Originally posted by Villelater
.this is video-game versions...

Pretty much that

after all The Darkness got a pass.

NemeBro
Jackie Estacado was ruled to be a different enough character in the games that he was allowed.

This forum doesn't even allow the ****ing Greek Gods from God of War in threads, for whatever reason.

Lek Kuen
Because they don't have me presenting the case. stick out tongue

juggerman
Originally posted by Villelater
this guy really is going to go there...this is video-game versions...you juggman are on the wrong side...Hulk has proved to be very powerful in I.H.U.D in fact so powerful few game characters in same game type have any chance...Hulk in this game pretty much has everything he needs to destroy any foe easily by a skilled player...except 2 or 3 major bosses...thats it...all Superman got on Hulk is the ability to fly higher than he can jump...even thats debatable due to the air-thunderclap

Maybe I'm confusing the games here. Is "Hulk Ultimate Destruction" the one where Hulk can be killed by tanks and bullets?

And is "Superman Returns" the one where Supereman can't be killed at all and only loses if Metropolis is damaged too much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.