Supervillain vs Tournament--Who should be in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ok, so, in an effort to do something a little different, i was thinking about a little series of vs threads that pit supervillains vs supervillains. the matches will each have polls and function EXACTLY as regular vs threads but once 15? (still considering a number) votes have been tallied, the discussion can continue but the villain will be advanced to the next round.

yes, i know the inherent problems with polls. but......who cares. it is our forum's opinion anyway, and no one with more than a few brains cells will see these matches as more than that. before i open the theads (i can only do 3 a day so may ask someone to post others for me), i thought i would open a discussion thread (with the mods allowance--it will only be open for a day or 2 to get some names) to gather the names of the villains everyone thinks should be involved.

this will be a herald level event. i'd like to have just 8 names but could do 16 if we can get that many strong, well-known villains people would like to see in this thing. once names are in, i'll name the participants and open threads, declare winners, then advance winners through a bracket until we have a top kmc villain. seems simple enough to me and might be interesting. if we don't get enough votes, threads can be closed and the thing forgotten--no sweat off anyone's arse.

so, here are some names i was throwing around in my head. i'm looking for just the 'big guns'.

loki, magneto, sinestro, zod, doom, black adam.

anyone have some i missed? anyone think someone is egregiously wrong? i'd like a ss arch villain maybe. hulk arch villain? basically team-buster guys i guess.

so....thoughts?

Villelater
i was thinking of a gamma mutant tournament myself...i wish people would refer the original Abomination...the only reason he's weaker than hulk is because they stopped him from evolving...thats why Bi-beast is soo powerful...bruce banner stopped hulk from evolving...imagine if he did...

Philosophía
The poll will be over just counting Bran's sock accounts or his alternate angry alternate personality

Thanos will win

ViolentByDesign
How to about Ultron?
Super Skrull.
Mandarin.
Crimson Dynamo.
Gorilla Grodd.

yaadaveyaa
would apocalypse fit in here?

Villelater
one man cheeseburger Apocalypse

Mindset

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Also, put my penis back in your mouth. It was never out. Now stop typing and go back to rubbing.

Mindset

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
I can type and rub your tonsils with my dong, silly. I googled dong, not being fluent in rapesetese, yet all I see are a bunch of asians.

http://media.ufc.tv/fighter_images/Dong_Hyun_Kim/DongHyunKim_Headshot2012.png

I...don't think I want Dong rubbing my tonsils.

Mindset
Look at that face.

Do you really think you have a choice?

Philosophía
At least he's asian. Maybe my tonsils are at a safe distance.

Mindset
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Ultron
Loki
Graviton
Kang
Magneto
Sinestro
Doomsday
Genocide
Mongol

Supermutant
DC Ares
Circe
Classic Juggernaut
Terrax
Atrocitus
Brainaic
Modok

leonidas
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ultron
Loki
Graviton
Kang
Magneto
Sinestro
Doomsday
Genocide
Mongol

i thought of ultron but there are so many versions and i'm not sure if the phalanx version would be too powerful. i like kang but i don't think enough people know him.....

leonidas
Originally posted by Supermutant
DC Ares
Circe
Classic Juggernaut
Terrax
Atrocitus
Brainaic
Modok

i like brainiac but again, too many versions and not enough people know him. juggs flat out sucks in vs matches. terrax is good but someone mentioned morg who i think is a better ss foe. wish hulk had anything resembling a decent rogues'..... hrm. getting even 8 extremely well known, and (relatively) equally powerful villains isn't quite as easy as i first thought it might be....

pym-ftw
Use secret wars Ultron

DarkSaint85
Loki
Magneto
Doomsday
Sinestro
Black Adam
Morg
Classic Nefaria
Doom
Superboy Prime with Sinestro ring.
Grundy
Absorbing Man
Larfleeze
Mangog
Morlun

Mindset
Don't include Doom, it makes it too onesided.

He always wins.

yaadaveyaa
i would think sbp would be the most op in that group but i like darksaints list is ultron to powerful for this list?

Odekahn
Zoom!

Sinestro
Magneto
Black Adam
Hank Henshaw
Doomsday
Atrocitus
Larfleeze
Darkseid
Apocalypse
Amazo?
The Shade
Parallax Kyle
Loki
Ultron
Proteus
Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.