Destroyer vs Thanos with Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
DA possesed by Odin vs Thanos with PG (Proficient user with it) in the following:-

1.H2H
2.All out battle both use full powers and abilties no BFR
3.The above with BFR allowed

Who wins in each of the above ?

zopzop
Thanos in all 3. Proficient use with the Power Gem is basically omnipotence, since it's the Power Gem that supplies all the other Gems with the necessary juice to be truly universal level in scope.

Proof :
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7127/powergem.th.jpg

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

golem370
Did Wolverine puncture Thanos' skin while just using the power gem which is stupid though.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Did Wolverine puncture Thanos' skin while just using the power gem which is stupid though.

Thanos is a big soft pillow man
big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Groot, easily. like

zopzop
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing
You are awful.

tkitna
Thanos in all three.

Badabing
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing
You are awful. badawe

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos in all 3. Proficient use with the Power Gem is basically omnipotence, since it's the Power Gem that supplies all the other Gems with the necessary juice to be truly universal level in scope.

Proof :
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7127/powergem.th.jpg no it is not, to fully use a gem to it full power you need the rest of the gems. the other gems also allow the power gem to be used at a higher level, thats narration is taling about how the gems work at a whole not apart from each other

DarkOdin
I have never seen the power gem ALONe used to up someone power as high as Thanos needs Heck the power gem only brought Thor up to Thanos weight class,

This is Odin in the Armor which would bring Odin past the high skyfather ranks I don't see Thanos being able to close that gap with the power gem alone

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkOdin
no it is not, to fully use a gem to it full power you need the rest of the gems. the other gems also allow the power gem to be used at a higher level, thats narration is taling about how the gems work at a whole not apart from each other
You reading the same scan I am? confused

Mr Master
Thanos wins all 3 scenarios.

All the 616 Gems (standalone) are already universal,
(Warlock destroyed a Timeline with the SG,
Rune froze the entire Time-stream with the TG)
the addition of any two or more begins a stack of infinities that can twist our heads.
(just look at the Gems' feats during Ultraverse/Avengers and tie-ins)

Eternity/Infinity stated that in time,
Thor with the PG would become a threat to a good portion of "All That Is."

Thanos stated Thor was getting more powerful by the second,
and Thor wasn't even tapping the Gem consciously.

That aside ...

Thanos's inherent abilities would be boosted to cosmic levels
with an efficiently harnessed PG,
heck, he was performing all kinds of special tricks
in the IG scene with the PG back in the day.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanos wins all 3 scenarios.

All the 616 Gems (standalone) are already universal,
(Warlock destroyed a Timeline with the SG,
Rune froze the entire Time-stream with the TG)
the addition of any two or more begins a stack of infinities that can twist our heads.
(just look at the Gems' feats during Ultraverse/Avengers and tie-ins)

Eternity/Infinity stated that in time,
Thor with the PG would become a threat to a good portion of "All That Is."

Thanos stated Thor was getting more powerful by the second,
and Thor wasn't even tapping the Gem consciously.

That aside ...

Thanos's inherent abilities would be boosted to cosmic levels
with an efficiently harnessed PG,
heck, he was performing all kinds of special tricks
in the IG scene with the PG back in the day. thanos was getting rocked when he was fighting all the hero's in H2H grant he was not using all the gems but i would bet Odin in the destoryer would be able to H2H tThanos for some wins i have never seen anything on panel from a single power gem user that ampped them to a degrre to bet Odindestoryer

Mr Master

thanos was getting rocked when he was fighting all the hero's in
H2H grant he was not using all the gems
confused

I remember Thanos owning everyone, and quite meticulously at that.

but i would bet Odin in the destoryer would be able to H2H tThanos for
some wins
Odin couldn't even put Thanos down for good when they fought prior. (Gem-less)
Until he pulled out his Trident, and even then, plot stopped the fight,
cause Thanos got back up, ... hurt, but up.

i have never seen anything on panel from a single power gem user
that ampped them to a degrre to bet Odindestoryer
Then you should do more research my friend. smile

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mr Master
confused

I remember Thanos owning everyone, and quite meticulously at that.

Odin couldn't even put Thanos down for good when they fought prior. (Gem-less)
Until he pulled out his Trident, and even then, plot stopped the fight,
cause Thanos got back up, ... hurt, but up.

Then you should do more research my friend. smile

I remember Thanos getting rocked in his exchange because he want to fight H2H and not use the rest of the gems with only one herald level character and lesser let alone a skyfather ampped

Odin owned Thanos pure and simple your reaching deep into quans version of the story to prove a poor point

Plenty of power gems users have proven that amping through the gem alone doesn't equal limitless power

quanchi112
I remember Thanos getting rocked in his exchange because he want to fight H2H and not use the rest of the gems with only one herald level character and lesser let alone a skyfather ampped

Odin owned Thanos pure and simple your reaching deep into quans version of the story to prove a poor point

Plenty of power gems users have proven that amping through the gem alone doesn't equal limitless power My version is supported by bios and the on panel presentation of the fight itself.

TheGodKiller
@MrMaster: Don't bother with him, he's done this sort of shit regarding the Destroyer/4th Host battle as well. His avatar and sig alone should tell anyone why arguing anything Odin/Asgard related with him is a fool's errand.

DarkOdin
facts are facts
Thanos using just the power gem aloen doesn't equal to unlimited power ampping if this was the case given Thanos already vast powersets he wouldn't every need the rest of the gems, Unless someone can post a scan to show a power gem user with unlimited power as everyone is claiming, Heck from all the showings of power gem saying it doubles their powers is pushing it.

Nihilist
Thanos in all 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.