Animal Man vs. Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Morlun, I feel. Animal Man would be amping him to crazy ass levels.

Golgo13
What if AM draws the power from a Sun Eater? Pre-Flashpoint.

DarkSaint85
Then he'd be powered by an animal totem thingybob. Which amps Morlun even further.

Way I saw it, Morlun was getting amped off Spiderman, and was way more powerful than him. Trying to throw more power at him might not be a good idea.

Golgo13
What if Animal Man draws power from Morlun himself?

DarkSaint85
Can he do that? I mean, he should be able to do it with Kryptonian/MArtian etc powers, has he?

Golgo13
I thought Animal Man can draw upon any creature in the universe. If he can do that to a Sun Eater, then I'd think he can to Morlun as well.

Vixen became pretty powerful as she was also drawing upon the power of any meta, Superman, Flash, etc...

DarkSaint85
Yah, but that was a trick by Anasazi, right?

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
What if Animal Man draws power from Morlun himself? Then Morlun draws more power from him.

Golgo13
Then it would be a never ending cycle of leaching off each other?

DarkSaint85
Except Morlun has been shown to leech off other metas - Animal Man hasn't.

Unless I am mistaken.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Then it would be a never ending cycle of leaching off each other? I think Morlun can fight indefinitely as long as he has powers to draw upon.

Digi
Yeah, Morlun taps dat ass. Conceptual powers are a b*tch in the right circumstances.

guy222
morlun

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
morlun

Parmaniac
I wonder what would happen after Morlun absorbs his essence.

Glorificus
Morlun for the majority.

Quick Freeze
Part 4 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread : byrdgang21

Can't Animal Man potentially outpace Morlun?

Senor Cage
Animal man can copy metas, too. So, its anyone's fight.

Quick Freeze
Is that what happened here? https://imgur.com/a/ilfb5

I was confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.