Will there be a Man of Steel video game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AmbientFire
Does anybody know if there'll be a Superman game coming 'round MoS o'clock? I've never played any good Superman games but I do rather like the idea of open-world gaming Superman-style. Has anybody heard anything?

Zack Fair
I think they would have announced it by now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come with a half assed ripoff of another game, slap Man of Steel on the title and call it a day

Estacado
A Superman game would be nice but so far all the movie games sucked except for Wolverine and the new Spider Man the story happens after the movie though.

AmbientFire
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I think they would have announced it by now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come with a half assed ripoff of another game, slap Man of Steel on the title and call it a day

I was thinking so too, that they would've announced it by now, but you know what they say... hope springs eternal...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Estacado
A Superman game would be nice but so far all the movie games sucked except for Wolverine and the new Spider Man the story happens after the movie though.

Maybe getting some better ones from Marvel from their movies now since they've ditched Sega.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado

Batman Begins was solid, I thought. It just ended up being overshadowed by the Arkham Games.

General G
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman Begins was solid, I thought. It just ended up being overshadowed by the Arkham Games.

That's just your nostalgia talking, in my opinion. It doesn't hold up well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by General G
That's just your nostalgia talking, in my opinion. It doesn't hold up well.

Compared to Arkham? No, but it's not a bad game by any means, imo.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, it wasn't bad, especially compared to the other Batman games before the Arkham ones came around.

Villelater
i played the SNES game...The death and return of Superman...and justice league task force...i do want to try DC Universe...but i don't think theres a nintendo wii version...

-Pr-
Nope, it's only PS3 and PC last I checked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.