how long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
How long would it take this team to
1.Knockout WBH
2. Kill WBH

Team :
Sentry
Gladiator
Beta Ray
Ronan
Quasar
Nova Prime
Adam Warlock
Genis Vell
Thor
Ironman
Silver Surfer
Nate Grey
Black Bolt
Super Skrull
Iceman
Superman
Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Orion
Red Tornado
Captain Atom
Firestorm

Team starts out in a circle around hulk and attacks the second the fight starts

keiththegreat
Seconds

armedforbattle
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Seconds
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/04/30/DrEvil1.jpg
100 billion seconds?

PillarofOsiris
Seconds is rather generous.

carver9
It depends on if you think this team could generate the same amount of force shown in the Dark Dimension (let's not forget...he tanked it).

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
It depends on if you think this team could generate the same amount of force shown in the Dark Dimension (let's not forget...he tanked it).

Are you seriously trying to suggest that this team is incapable of killing him?

Astner
Around a dozen panels, just so everyone can get a shot in. It's not required, but that's how I'd imagine it going down.

But on a more sincere note Firestorm should be able to turn him into an egg and then step on him. So I'm going with a few seconds too. Maybe in the millisecond range for the knock-out by Superman, but that's questionable.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Are you seriously trying to suggest that this team is incapable of killing him?

None of them punch as hard as She Rulk let alone an amped Red Hulk (and WWH tanked a punch from him). None of them also don't produce the force Hulk wirhstood in the Dark Dimension.

PillarofOsiris
None of them punch as hard as She Rulk let alone an amped Red Hulk (and WWH tanked a punch from him). None of them also don't produce the force Hulk wirhstood in the Dark Dimension.

I wonder if you have the balls to come out and say straight up that this entire team combined can't kill WBH...

JayDaDon
I'd say seconds would be pretty accurate.

armedforbattle
You idiots do realize seconds could potentially mean 1000's of years.
How many seconds?! Dipshits

Astner
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Yes, which makes the arguments even more accurate because if by some miracle the battle would drag out it will still take place over a period of seconds.

JayDaDon
How many seconds?! Dipshits

Phuck's ur problem? Fine 5 seconds.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Astner
Around a dozen panels, just so everyone can get a shot in. It's not required, but that's how I'd imagine it going down.

That's how it would go down, tbh.

h1a8
How long would it take this team to
1.Knockout WBH
2. Kill WBH

Team :
Sentry
Gladiator
Beta Ray
Ronan
Quasar
Nova Prime
Adam Warlock
Genis Vell
Thor
Ironman
Silver Surfer
Nate Grey
Black Bolt
Super Skrull
Iceman
Superman
Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Orion
Red Tornado
Captain Atom
Firestorm

Team starts out in a circle around hulk and attacks the second the fight starts Only through exotic means will it last less than a minute, assuming WBH isn't fighting back. With raw power I don't see koing or killing WBH anytime soon. Sorry.

Odekahn

Hello krona buster

Odekahn
Also, the hulks gets destroyed in the matter of seconds.

Not minutes, not hours...

armedforbattle
Yes, Hulk can fight back, if he feels the need

Tony Stark
Ohhh... he is most definitely getting knocked the **** out. Less than a minute.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hello krona buster

thumb up

Mindset
Iceman solos.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by h1a8
Only through exotic means will it last less than a minute, assuming WBH isn't fighting back. With raw power I don't see koing or killing WBH anytime soon. Sorry. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52b1nghxs1qzfi16o1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52b1nghxs1qzfi16o2_250.gif

-Pr-
thumb up

Astner
Originally posted by h1a8
Only through exotic means will it last less than a minute, assuming WBH isn't fighting back.
He has no means of fighting back. He's too weak.

SamZED
It depends on if you think this team could generate the same amount of force shown in the Dark Dimension (let's not forget...he tanked it). Dude, thats like me saying that nothing short of Phonex force mountain shattering explosion can ko Spider-man. Just because that DD feat happened doesnt mean that nothing short of that can hurt Hulk. You will NEVER see Hulk tank a combined assault from such a team in comics.

Juntai
Would look just like the beating Thanos took. Or the beating of Doomsday at the hands of New Krypton's forces, or several other instances where this stuff happened.

carver9
Mindless Hulk withstood hits from lots of elites, while dying and was still fighting. WBH was tanking Herald level attacks, running through them without even acknowledging it. Then he gets the benefit of fighting back. He isn't winning this but there will be a lot of victims on the battlefield. It just takes one swing to cripple a lot of people here...even a missed swing is damaging.

armedforbattle
...even a missed swing is damaging.
http://onpurpose.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/confused-face1.jpg

carver9
http://onpurpose.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/confused-face1.jpg

Hulk and She Rulk was miss punching at each other and was still melting Bi Beast, Wendigo, and Armageddon. A missed swing would damage pretty much everyone here (the shockwaves).

-Pr-
You're overstating how much "damage" they would do.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -Pr-
You're overstating how much "damage" they would do.
Exactly. I'm thinking it would just push them back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.