Black Adam, Thor, Hulk, Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Sorry if wrong thread

All animated versions

Order by most powerful

Use shazam return of black adam, and hulk vs thor

Odekahn
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Sorry if wrong thread

All animated versions

Order by most powerful

Going by these animated versions I would say:

Black Adam
Hulk

Thor
Superman

Zack Fair
Sorry if wrong thread

All animated versions

Order by most powerful

Hulk
Black Adam
Superman
Thor

Colossus-Big C
Was hulk really that powerful?

TheGodKiller
Was hulk really that powerful?
His rage had no caps on it since Loki removed Banner from his mind. Basically animated version of Mindless Hulk(the kind which fought Onslaught).

Odekahn
Yeah, hulk was that powerful. But I still don't think he was as powerful as black Adam. Adam was a beast. And at least Thor fought back, superman just got his ass whooped.

-Pr-
Superman, if I can use any animated version.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Odekahn
Yeah, hulk was that powerful. But I still don't think he was as powerful as black Adam. Adam was a beast. And at least Thor fought back, superman just got his ass whooped. They made a big deal of the magic weakness.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
They made a big deal of the magic weakness.

And he fought like a retard.

Zack Fair
It was Billy's time to shine. So he jobbed like a bad mofo.

-Pr-
Pretty much. Superman was only in the movie so that people would have a recognizable face.

Colossus-Big C
No, superman was in it because it was basically an animated version of there PC fight.

Dont forget that the shazams were originally intended to be Supermans superior when they first came to DCU.

Adam was even intended to be more powerful than captain marvel too

Both Cap and Adam got jobbed decades ago

Either fawkett/early Golden Age DCU versions would beat Superman 10/10

I got this from some of galans old post

-Pr-
No, superman was in it because it was basically an animated version of there PC fight

You can believe that if you like.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
You can believe that if you like. doesnt change e rest of what i said.

Dont see how you can complain

-Pr-
doesnt change e rest of what i said.

Dont see how you can complain

Not complaining; just stating DC's likely marketing strategy.

DC almost exclusively brings out full length movies about either Superman, Batman, GL or the JL. Neither Billy nor Adam has the recognition to carry a movie by themselves, especially among "casual" viewers.

So they added Superman. Sure, you can say it harkened back and so on, but considering Superman was in this movie and wasn't even the main or secondary main character, that says a lot imo.

h1a8
Sorry but what movie are you guys talking about?

Damborgson
Hulk
Black Adam
Superman
Thor

carver9
Hulk
Black Adam
Superman
Thor

Odekahn
Superman, if I can use any animated version.

Which animated superman would you use?

-Pr-
Which animated superman would you use?

Superman from Superman Vs The Elite or Justice League Doom. Or even All Star.

Odekahn
Superman from Superman Vs The Elite or Justice League Doom. Or even All Star.

Ok the movie was ass IMO, but I would choose superman brainiac attacks. He was an absolute beast

Juntai
Or Supes from JLU.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Juntai
Or Supes from JLU.

He still jobbed a lot to be honest. Even his biggest moment against darkseid he only got 2 punches in and then went down.

-Pr-
He still jobbed a lot to be honest. Even his biggest moment against darkseid he only got 2 punches in and then went down.

He got more than two.

Odekahn
He got more than two.

Ok that's technically true. I was just counting after he said "what we have is an opportunity for me to show you how powerful I really am"

You're right though it was more than two because there was build up. Aside from that though I still stand by my point.

Zack Fair
JL Doom seems to be the most powerful to me.

-Pr-
Ok that's technically true. I was just counting after he said "what we have is an opportunity for me to show you how powerful I really am"

You're right though it was more than two because there was build up. Aside from that though I still stand by my point.

And I agree to a point. The one thing I will say, though, is that Darkseid needed tech to help him. Tech that wouldn't be available to anyone else here.

JL Doom seems to be the most powerful to me.

He was pretty uber. Two-shotting Metallo, Completely stomping Ace, and then flying back from the sun...

abhilegend
Superman was physically equal to adam in The return of Black Adam according to adam but his magical weakness was highlighted too much.

Odekahn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman was physically equal to adam in The return of Black Adam according to adam but his magical weakness was highlighted too much.

Thus Thor would still be above him. He's the weakest here.

Zack Fair
Not following ya.

-Pr-

Only if we use THAT Superman.

Odekahn
OP says its the superman from return of Adam.

@ zack : I was commenting on how that particular superman was overly weak to magic and mjolnir would pwn him.

Damborgson
Thor needs to be AEMH version. Hulk vs Thor Thor was a pansy.

-Pr-

@ zack : I was commenting on how that particular superman was overly weak to magic and mjolnir would pwn him.

My mistake; I thought he just meant Adam.

Yet another stellar, butt-hurt thread by CBC, I see...

abhilegend
I don't know how you figured that out? How is thor above superman in strength here?

carver9
Question...that blast Thor hit Hulk with during the movie, can any of the other 3 withstand it?

abhilegend

He was hurt by adam's lightning charged fists but wasn't outright beaten and that was someone who was explicitly equal to him in strength. I'm not quite sure why mjolnir would beat him? Anyway that doesn't makes thor stronger than superman, its like saying superman is weaker than kryptonite man.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by abhilegend
He was hurt by adam's lightning charged fists but wasn't outright beaten and that was someone who was explicitly equal to him in strength. I'm not quite sure why mjolnir would beat him? Anyway that doesn't makes thor stronger than superman, its like saying superman is weaker than kryptonite man. That is what I was thinking. The magic weakness does not make Superman less powerful than Thor. Besides this isn't even a fight.

JakeTheBank
Tbf, Hulk has a somewhat unfair advantage.

The other three characters were essentially "normal" powered versions of themselves per the context of the stories. Hulk was Bannerless and absolutely phucking out of his goddamn mind. But if that's the Hulk/Thor the OP wants, it is what is.

Hulk would probably win.

The Sorrow
Hulk
Thor
Black Adam/Superman

carver9
I don't understand...why people say Hulk is amped when its his main power to amp himself physically. Just don't get it. Adam did pretty good as well BUT, it was clear in that movie that Captain Marvel was>Adam. When he took the gloves off, he dominated Adam.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I don't understand...why people say Hulk is amped when its his main power to amp himself physically. Just don't get it.

Because there's a massive conspiracy against all things green. We all hate the Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because there's a massive conspiracy against all things green. We all hate the Hulk.

Lol...I don't think hate is involved, I just think people misunderstand his powers.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I don't think hate is involved, I just think people misunderstand his powers.

No.

Re-read Jake's post.

JakeTheBank
Yes, reading and comprehending my posts would be a good idea, Carver.

Bannerless Hulk =/= normal "Savage Hulk". That much was made incredibly clear by the events of the movie.

Zack Fair
Carter facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.