The Core

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
seen the trailler today, could be an interesting concept
anyone seen it yet if so any good?

Thomas H
well, it is the biggest flop this year, with a production budget on 70 million, it managed to only take in a poor 30 million so far in the US, so it cant be to good!

Fire
lol
doesn't sound too good

Bad Boy
I've seen it twice and only one word describes it- EMPTY!!!

It totally rips off Armageddon in many ways but it's lack's the whole tounge-in-cheek, never take it seriously tone that Armageddon has!

Thomas H
a seriously rip of of the monster sucsess Armageddon!

BackFire349
armageddon 2?

Thomas H
nope...thank god, number one was superb, but for christ sake...talking about milking the money cow!big grin

Julie
I think the whole "the earth is gonna be destroyed" concept is cool but overplayed in the movies

tdk86
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows when the dvd or pay per view release date for the core is. It would be greatly appreciated!

julibug
Just watched this one last night on pay-per-view. Wasn't too impressed. I wasn't much of an Armageddon fan, either, but I did like it better than The Core (which I agree was a bit of a rip-off).

Lord Soth
In my area, the release date changed so many times so I didn't even know when it came out. And suddenly it's on DVD

Mafia Girl
I heard it was like a really shitty movie......i kinds thought that when i saw the trailer for it

LindsIsTightK
Well I must be the only person here who actually liked it. confused I never saw Armageddon though, it never looked very good to me, so maybe that is why I liked The Core so much. I haven't had the chance to compare it to anything else.

plenTpak52
Yea the whole "End of the World" thing kind of died after Armageddon. I mean i know that sounds pretty shallow but its the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.