Arishem vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Arishem

vs

Odin
Thor
Zeus
Sue Richards

No BFR

zopzop
If TheGodKiller's previous post was correct, that according to writer of Thor 300, the Skyfathers that attacked Arishem were weakened by their stay on Earth, then Team should stomp Arishem.

Odin, by himself, put up a prolonged psychic struggle vs Galactus (the very same Galactus that was the last man standing vs the Galactus Engine when all the other Celestials ran), sure Odin was losing but that psychic fight lasted a while.

As we've seen Sue's forcefields are still Celestial kryptonite.

Odin and Zeus enter a psychic struggle with Arishem, then Sue destroys him.

Team wins.

Slaanesh
Arishem easily

basilisk
Arishem crushes them.

PillarofOsiris
Not sure how he crushes this team. Odin can distract Arishem, Zeus can protect Sue long enough for her to deliver the kill blow.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by zopzop
If TheGodKiller's previous post was correct, that according to writer of Thor 300, the Skyfathers that attacked Arishem were weakened by their stay on Earth, then Team should stomp Arishem.

Odin, by himself, put up a prolonged psychic struggle vs Galactus (the very same Galactus that was the last man standing vs the Galactus Engine when all the other Celestials ran), sure Odin was losing but that psychic fight lasted a while.

As we've seen Sue's forcefields are still Celestial kryptonite.

Odin and Zeus enter a psychic struggle with Arishem, then Sue destroys him.

Team wins.

And when it got to a physical battle, Odin suffered what is his most humiliating defeat.

If PIS is involved, Sue wins.
If it's not a retarded story, then Arishem stomp them.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And when it got to a physical battle, Odin suffered what is his most humiliating defeat.

If PIS is involved, Sue wins.
If it's not a retarded story, then Arishem stomp them.
It's Marvel, so by definition it's gonna be retarded (how else do you explain this 'hyperspace weakness' thing?). Whoever wrote that garbage should be shot and the fool that didn't retcon it should have his nuts stomped by a herd of wild water buffalo.

TheGodKiller
Iirc(I have addicted to using this acronym), it was probably mentioned in a letters page, and I don't have direct proof of this, just something I got while arguing with another guy on this thread.

guy222
It's Marvel, so by definition it's gonna be retarded (how else do you explain this 'hyperspace weakness' thing?). Whoever wrote that garbage should be shot and the fool that didn't retcon it should have his nuts stomped by a herd of wild water buffalo.

defalco did

arishem easily

PillarofOsiris
Even Galactus, who I believe would be considered to be AT LEAST Arishem's equal (although I think he would probably be superior to him if they fought in a comic) would have a tough time with this team. Add in Sue's weakness exploitation (whether you like it or not it's pretty well established) and there's no reason whatsoever to think Arishem easily beats this team.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Even Galactus, who I believe would be considered to be AT LEAST Arishem's equal (although I think he would probably be superior to him if they fought in a comic) would have a tough time with this team. Add in Sue's weakness exploitation (whether you like it or not it's pretty well established) and there's no reason whatsoever to think Arishem easily beats this team.

Galactus would tore a new a-hole in both Odin and Zeus, and just... vaporize Sue and Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.