Reed Richards fires his Celestial Nullifier at the following opponents...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Reed Richards fires his Celestial Nullifier at the following opponents; which of them are able to fully tank the blast without being killed, KO'ed, or blown to smitherines?

1) Void/Sentry...
2) Classic Juggernaut...
3) Classic Thanos...
4) Bor...
5) Depowered Tyrant...
6) Franklin Richards...
7) Zero-Hour Parallax...
8) Chaos King...
9) Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor...

TheGodKiller
By Celestial Nullifier, do you mean the Universal Entropy Gun, or the actual CN which is usually wielded by Roma?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
By Celestial Nullifier, do you mean the Universal Entropy Gun, or the actual CN which is usually wielded by Roma?

Well yeah...the Universal Entropy gun he was using to merk the Celestials with during the Council of Reeds arc; I just call it his Celestial Nullifier because he was offing Celestials with it.

TheGodKiller

pym-ftw
Everyone survives it except Bor, Juggernaut, Tyrant, & Franklin

Sentry eventually rebuilds himself

Everyone else tanks it

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Everyone else tanks it

Re-read the OP; if Void/Sentry has to rebuild himself, he loses...

pym-ftw
You have my answer

TheLordofMurder
You have my answer

So I do...

Question...you consider Classic Thanos (as in pre-Avatar of Death) to be more capable of withstanding Reeds gun than Tyrant?

What are you basing that belief upon?

pym-ftw
I'd put dp Tyrant above Thanos in everything but pure durability, but neither is celestial level.

Granted with time and with full access to tech they could probably tank it...

TheGodKiller

Everyone else tanks it
Why does Franklin not tank it while Thanos does iyo?

pym-ftw
I assume tanking indicates that they aren't able to redirect/avoid the attack or else everyone kills reed before he pulls the trigger

juggerman
Juggernaut wins

TheGodKiller
I assume tanking indicates that they aren't able to redirect/avoid the attack or else everyone kills reed before he pulls the trigger
And based on what do you think that Franklin can't tank it and is only capable of redirecting it?

All this is ignoring the fact that those guns are supposed to be special effective against refrigerator beings that bleed energy, with the actual level of damage that they can cause to other types of cosmic entities being unknown.

WhiteWitchKing
The Celestial Nullifier sucks. It's a pale X-Men imitation of the Ultimate Nullifier. I could see Franklin Richards surviving it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The Celestial Nullifier sucks. It's a pale X-Men imitation of the Ultimate Nullifier. I could see Franklin Richards surviving it.

Who else on the list would be capable of withstanding it without being KO'ed, killed, or having to reconstruct themself?

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He's not talking about Roma's Celestial Nullifier. He's talking about Reed's Celestial killing gun from the Council of Reeds arc. Regarding Roma's Celestial Nullifier, if MJJ of that alt reality was killed by it, Franklin wouldn't survive it either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.