Help Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lala21778
Ok... my kid is driving me insane... he is making an excel spread sheet of his all time favorite movies... and ONE has us both stumped... and no matter how many different ways I try to find it...I can't... so here it goes... all he can remember is the main character is female and apples start falling from the ceiling, and she wigs out... he remembers it being a horror film, from maybe the late 90s, some posts online suggest In Dreams, but he and others say that's not it... any help would be great... he is 18, and very persistent, and wont do the work himself...typical...haahahahha..

*sidenote...I am reading alot of these Q & As for what is this movie, and I am loving this site, it is making me think of movies I haven't seen in years, or movies that I only remember because of specific scenes...bravo to whoever came up with this idea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.