Hulk vs Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Current versions for both characters. They fight in Hawaii. No BFR.

JakeTheBank
I think Shaw would be boned facing almost any Hulk unless someone can provide some proof that Shaw's upper limits would enable him to absorb the force that the typical Savage Hulk persona can unleash.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Recent Shaw didn't show any limits with his absorption ability.

carver9
Undecided. Recent Shaw showed no limits. This could end up in a stalemate and depending on the Hulk, Shaw could possibly win. Past Shaw would get destroyed though.

carver9
Bait thread by the way.

JakeTheBank
Bait thread by the way.

Pot, allow me to introduce you to my pal, Kettle.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pot, allow me to introduce you to my pal, Kettle.

I don't create bait threads.

KingD19
Indestructible Hulk just destroyed an armor suit made of Adamantium.

carver9
He also tanked an attack that was capable of melting Adamantium.

-Pr-
carver, stop lying.

yaadaveyaa
whats with shaw being in every post today its weird .... still think hulk whoops that ass tho

janus77
He also tanked an attack that was capable of melting Adamantium.
Yeah, that and The Thinker's computers stating that Hulk's strength is literally "incalculable".

Both great feats, the latter echoing The Leader's tests of Savage Hulk's strength (again resulting in the conclusion that it is infinite).

janus77
Hulk overloads Shaw.

Silent Master

janus77
Hulk has no limits in his energy output. Kevin Bacon is cooked.

DarkSaint85
Should've made it WBH, then the two of them could destroy the 616 dimension

Silent Master

thumb up

Shabazz916
Couldnt hulk just destroy stuff around him. I dnt think shaw could survive hot lava

DTM
As with Thor vs Shaw, I see Hulk certainly being able to overload Shaw for the KO win. Shaws limits are High, but not Thor / Hulk level High.

SamZED
Adamantium is not what it used to be back in the day.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Adamantium is not what it used to be back in the day.

Why? Hulk has been damaging Adamantium even back in the day.

KingD19
Hulk damaged Adamantium so much, they started retconning sh1t.

juggernaut74
Rogue with She-Hulks strength stacked onto hers was no match for Shaw so Shaw should be able to hang.

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Rogue with She-Hulks strength stacked onto hers was no match for Shaw so Shaw should be able to hang.
And yet Namor, who would be NO MATCH for the Hulk, bloody Shaw's nose and put him on his ass.

Hulk destroys him.

celeyhyga17
Hulk smash!

googol
Why? Hulk has been damaging Adamantium even back in the day. this means Classic Juggernaut>>Adamantium?? confused

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
And yet Namor, who would be NO MATCH for the Hulk, bloody Shaw's nose and put him on his ass.

Hulk destroys him. When has Namor been "no match" for Hulk?

janus77
When has Namor been "no match" for Hulk?
When he first caught sight of the Green Giant's penis? confused

zopzop
When has Namor been "no match" for Hulk?
Since Hulk evolved from Savage, Grey, Prof, Mindless Hulk to WWH and WBH. Namor's recent humiliations don't help matters either.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
Since Hulk evolved from Savage, Grey, Prof, Mindless Hulk to WWH and WBH. Namor's recent humiliations don't help matters either. Well Shaw seems to have evolved himself. Not saying he'll wins but he'll give Hulk some hell.

KingD19
Since nobody has ever told me what recent showing of Shaw they're talking about, I'm gonna assume this is Avengers Academy Shaw. The one who explained that his powers allowed him to absorb most types of energy, kinetic was just the easiest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Since nobody has ever told me what recent showing of Shaw they're talking about, I'm gonna assume this is Avengers Academy Shaw. The one who explained that his powers allowed him to absorb most types of energy, kinetic was just the easiest.

Yes, it's that showing.

He absorbed electricity from Box (Jeffries under the suit), did the same with Herc's magic sword that could cut through anything and pwned Tigra.

KingD19
I remember. Tigra almost beat him, but he still had enough energy to smash her into the wall.

But he's been overloaded by Storm's lightning before hasn't he? Which is a lot higher than the Box suit can generate. And he absorbed the magic from the sword, which is a nice feat.

Shaw's a hard guy to take down, but this is Hulk. Not 70's savage Hulk either. Current Hulk has some scary feats. Shaw gets overloaded.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Hulk is not a wimp like Thor who got his ass kicked by everyone from all universes including our grandmothers and unborn children.

KingD19
Current Thor jobbing aside, should be able to take Shaw down.

juggernaut74
I remember. Tigra almost beat him, but he still had enough energy to smash her into the wall.

But he's been overloaded by Storm's lightning before hasn't he? Which is a lot higher than the Box suit can generate. And he absorbed the magic from the sword, which is a nice feat.

Shaw's a hard guy to take down, but this is Hulk. Not 70's savage Hulk either. Current Hulk has some scary feats. Shaw gets overloaded. I think in one of Shaw's earlier appearances he was overloaded by Storm but sometime later around 2000 or so I'm fairly certain he tanked a Storm blast. This would be a epic fight but Hulk should win.

StiltmanFTW

You say it, but you don't really believe it buddy big grin

janus77
we talking in geological time periods? confused

JakeTheBank
How long do you feel Thor has been jobbing outside of his own title? Virtually any writer's of any run of Thor's ongoing title would be too much for Shaw.

Matt Fraction's Thor would rape Shaw to death.

godking
The dumber Hulks use brute force to overload his absorbing powers . The smarter versions of the Hulk easily troll him from a distance without touching him.

DTM
Heck, even the smarter versions of Hulk would be capable of overloading Shaw in a straight up right......well, maybe not Mr. Fixit, but hes clever enough to find a way around that to win.

StiltmanFTW
Sure, sure. Like what?

Mindset
Punching.

Branlor Swift
Everyone is looking at this the wrong way. Instead of Hulk overloading Shaw, what if Shaw overloads Hulk?

Mindset
What if I overload your butt.

Branlor Swift
There'll probably be a discharge followed by poop

Mindset
mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.