King Thor Vs Everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
No prep

All at the same time

King Thor

Vs

Spiderman
Rhino
WB Hulk
Colossus
Captain Marvel
Lizard
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Captain America
Iron Man Thor Buster
Black Adam
Cyclops
Morlun
Beta Ray Bill
Punisher
Darksied
Batman.
HP Doomsday

Fight in 14x14 Adamantium cage

No BFR

Branlor Swift
19 characters fight in a 14x14 cage...

Big C, you've done it again!

StiltmanFTW
lulz@ everything

Rhino solos.

janus77
King Thor dies from suffocation.

Either that or Rhino KOes him, accidentally.

Colossus-Big C
I want it to be a small area of fighting, so maybe a 20x20 cage?

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I want it to be a small area of fighting, so maybe a 20x20 cage?
So, one fart and they all die? confused

Colossus-Big C
C'mon guys, seriously

carver9
Cage to small. Everyone dies.

StiltmanFTW
Everyone can solo King Thor but Black Adam.

-Pr-
Make the cage bigger or it's closed.

janus77
C'mon guys, seriously
Ok, several farts leading to death by inhalation of noxious fumes.

Branlor Swift
Cyclops is a game changer in this type of room

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Make the cage bigger or it's closed. 30x30 you can edit the OP

carver9
30X30 is still too small. Everyone dies.

cdtm
This thread's bringing back repressed memories of WCW's World War III event, which I stupidly ordered.. >_<

20 men divided by III rings + WCW's camera work = having no idea what was going on..

-Pr-
18 opponents is too many for that small a space. The cage has to be bigger, or take people out of the list.

Originally posted by cdtm
This thread's bringing back repressed memories of WCW's World War III event, which I stupidly ordered.. >_<

20 men divided by III rings + WCW's camera work = having no idea what was going on..

What was it?

Branlor Swift
30x30 you can edit the OP I hope you never have to drive a full sized forklift with a platform on in a small building

Colossus-Big C
18 opponents is too many for that small a space. The cage has to be bigger, or take people out of the list.

What was it? Okay

The Cage Has The Dimensions Of A Football Field

Everyone, Post your opinions please

cdtm

What was it?

It was a WCW PPV in the mid to late 90's. The hook was putting 60 men in three rings for a massive battle royal, all at the same time. It was absolutely impossible to follow, and felt like a waste of money..

I was in a WCW phase at the time, and bought up all their crap PPV's like WCW Uncensored and a string of really horrible PPV's.. This probably primed me for my ECW obsession I fell into later.. big grin

carver9
Okay

That's better.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I hope you never have to drive a full sized forklift with a platform on in a small building I Have. I used to work at a The Ford Assembly Plant

-Pr-
Okay

American football, aussie rules or association football?

It was a WCW PPV in the mid to late 90's. The hook was putting 60 men in three rings for a massive battle royal, all at the same time. It was absolutely impossible to follow, and felt like a waste of money..

I was in a WCW phase at the time, and bought up all their crap PPV's like WCW Uncensored and a string of really horrible PPV's.. This probably primed me for my ECW obsession I fell into later.. big grin

Interesting. I might youtube that. I never watched WCW as a kid, so missed out on a lot of it.

Branlor Swift

I was in a WCW phase at the time, and bought up all their crap PPV's like WCW Uncensored and a string of really horrible PPV's.. This probably primed me for my ECW obsession I fell into later.. big grin And a more interesting topic comes up...

Video please.

Colossus-Big C
American football

Branlor Swift
I Have. I used to work at a The Ford Assembly Plant Seems believable.

cdtm
And a more interesting topic comes up...

Video please.

Why not? I taped over it, but now I want to watch it again, just to see if it's as bad as I remember..

8sIAPl2Wi_8

7yL2UvpMpLk

ndi5qPZmlZ8

-Pr-
It's like some sort of twisted "before they were famous" kind of thing.

zopzop
King Thor dies. These guys are the only ones that matter but damn. Too much power here. KT is no Odin.

Damborgson
King thor can handle it. Lol @ the size but also lol @ adamantium cage as if it meant something. Even total noob king thor qas casually busting holes caps shield with his eyebeams. Peak king thor was a legitimate skyfather and he would hand one shots out like nobodys business.

carver9
Anyone here that can survive Adamantium cutting blast can survive and probably beat KT.

-Pr-
I hope you're not still going on about that gun and its ambiguous feat.

psycho gundam
I hope you never have to drive a full sized forklift with a platform on in a small building EjOvI0TOx98

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Anyone here that can survive Adamantium cutting blast can survive and probably beat KT. nono

Damborgson
Anyone here that can survive Adamantium cutting blast can survive and probably beat KT.

KT while weakened beat the Hulk and thing to death with one arm...he's the definition of beastly. He one shot killed Wolverine with a blast (as a noob) and later in his career was able to behead a being immune to magic of gods while he was in the destroyer armor. He's beyond anyone here.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
KT while weakened beat the Hulk and thing to death with one arm...he's the definition of beastly. He one shot killed Wolverine with a blast (as a noob) and later in his career was able to behead a being immune to magic of gods while he was in the destroyer armor. He's beyond anyone here.

You don't think anyone here can beat Savage Hulk and Thing with one arm?

Damborgson
Not just beat, straight up killed. and no not in a melee they can't. King Thor didn't have Mjolnir or the Odinforce to help him out. Just his physical stats.

StiltmanFTW
He punched Logan before that, so technically it wasn't a one-shot. He also lost his eye and arm in that fight stick out tongue

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He punched Logan before that, so technically it wasn't a one-shot. He also lost his eye and arm in that fight stick out tongue
He lost his eye to Wolverine? i only remember his arm getting cut.

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Ok then he two shot the guy WWH 15 shot. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/innuendur.gif

His arm was hurt, but attached so it's not like he swiped it off or anything. He lost his arm during the fight with Hulk and Thing. Plus he only took the hit because Logan attacked him when he was holding his baby son.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
He lost his eye to Wolverine? i only remember his arm getting cut.

It definitely got damaged as seen on the next page:

http://i47.tinypic.com/124bnf7.png

Ok then he two shot the guy WWH 15 shot. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/innuendur.gif

His arm was hurt, but attached so it's not like he swiped it off or anything. He lost his arm during the fight with Hulk and Thing. Plus he only took the hit because Logan attacked him when he was holding his baby son.

People argue that the cut was so deep Thor had to rip off his arm... which kinda makes sense 'cause we don't see it later.

Damborgson
The extent of the cut is seen there:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69308/1486887-how_thor_lost_his_arm_1_super.png

Damaged sure, but not really gone. It'd make sense to me if Thor tore it off, but with no proof or showing of his arm missing until the fight with hulk and thing it's speculation really.

carver9
Not just beat, straight up killed. and no not in a melee they can't. King Thor didn't have Mjolnir or the Odinforce to help him out. Just his physical stats.

So you don't think WBH can beat Savage Hulk and Thing much easier than KT did?

StiltmanFTW
@Damborg

It'd be nice if we could see the script.

Damborgson
So you don't think WBH can beat Savage Hulk and Thing much easier than KT did?

Didn't even see him to be honest. Yeah he could do it a lot easier than KT did. They'd both do it just as easily though if Thor didn't have the necklace on at the time.

armedforbattle
This team would win. WBH, Doomsday, Ironman, Beta Ray, Superman, Manhunter, Darkseid, Morlun are the only factors though. The rest are fodder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.