This is the End (2013)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
IMDB Synopsis
While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the apocalypse.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/This-is-the-End-Film-Poster.jpg

Starring: Seth Rogen, James Franco, Danny McBride, Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel & Craig Robinson.

ZgClpA2HS64

marwash22
looks hilarious.

Robtard
Jonah Hill ruins it for me.

marwash22
I'll ruin your butt. sneer

Robtard
Too late, had curry for lunch.

Flyattractor
This is a Looks like can wait for a rental...and not a new rental.

BruceSkywalker
seth rogen ruins this for me i'll pass

-Pr-
Didn't know there was a trailer for this. Now I definitely want to see it.

Esau Cairn
Not a big Rogen or Hill fan but this does look funny.

Token black guy anyone?

Tzeentch._
Wouldn't say he's the token black guy, since he's in almost all of this director's films.

Kind of like how Chris Nolan and James Cameron like to use the same actors.

marwash22
Yeah, it's directed by Evan Goldberg who is apart of Apatow's production company... they use the same actors a lot.

I guess it's fair to say Graig is the token black guy for that company.

Ascendancy
He's a good token guy to have. Funny that Rogen is so much better in somewhat serious movies than full comedies.

-Pr-
I have a feeling Kenny Powers is going to be the best part of the movie.

Major_Lexington
Standard Comedy: Wax On/Wax Off

russelnposey
looks amazing comedy in trailors i have seen at movie2k4free.com and I think this would be a nice movie.

marwash22
iEp_A-woCtY

Mindset
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Wouldn't say he's the token black guy, since he's in almost all of this director's films.

Kind of like how Chris Nolan and James Cameron like to use the same actors. Token black guy?

Do you even know who these people are?

Shut up, chomper.

jaden101
I ****ing hate all these ego-fest movies. Ocean's 11 with all it's little in jokes between the cast. Love, Honour and Obey where all the characters have the same 1st name as the actors playing them and now this 'look at us, we're all big film star' unfunny looking tripe.

Mindset
Originally posted by jaden101
I ****ing hate all these ego-fest movies. Ocean's 11 with all it's little in jokes between the cast. Love, Honour and Obey where all the characters have the same 1st name as the actors playing them and now this 'look at us, we're all big film star' unfunny looking tripe. In this movie they are playing caricatures of themselves.

What are you talking about?

You know what, just fight me irl, bro.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mindset
In this movie they are playing caricatures of themselves.

What are you talking about?

You know what, just fight me irl, bro.

I will break you.

SpaceMonkey
Just watched this movie.... it was freaking great! Way better than I expected, and funny as hell too.

Mindset
thumb up

Patient_Leech
I want to see this at some point. But gonna wait because I know I'll like it more if I don't spend $11+ on it.

marwash22
caught this today at matinee price. It's worth seeing at full price. It's hilarious.

Mindset
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I want to see this at some point. But gonna wait because I know I'll like it more if I don't spend $11+ on it. Just buy kids/senior tickets, I do.

Thug life.

Zack Fair
Will get a camrip.

Mindset
Camrip?

What is wrong with you?

Tzeentch._
Movie was ****ing hilarious.

Also, stfu Whackset. I will end you.

Mindset
?

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
Camrip?

What is wrong with you? he's a savage. let's murder him in his sleep.

KingD19
Why wait till he's asleep? I wanna see the fear in his eyes.

marwash22
he doesn't deserve to die with honor.

drkwrld
it does look funny as heck. lol

expertadvisor1
so much thriller

Kazenji
So its worth checking out?

starts its run next week in Australia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.