adamantium vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Can a adamantium stop superman?

googol
Originally posted by blade31092
Can a adamantium stop superman? Yes...

cdtm
Not by Wolverine.

Depends who' s using it.

blade31092
Why wolverine can't stop him?

PillarofOsiris
He's not strong enough

iceman24567
Wolverines claws would break against the S shield

cdtm
Why wolverine can't stop him?

He' s never been able to do more then surface wounds to Thor. If takes more then flesh wounds to stop Superman.

Zack Fair
Can a adamantium stop superman? Explain.

If its just Wolverine slashing him then no. Wolvie can't stop him.

If you mean an adamantium wall in Superman's way then it gets interesting.

Branlor Swift
Just a singular molecule of adamantium?

I think the answer is absolutely.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Explain.

If its just Wolverine slashing him then no. Wolvie can't stop him.

If you mean an adamantium wall in Superman's way then it gets interesting. Agreed, Wolverine simply isn't strong or fast enough. Give an adamantium dagger to Flash or Gladiator and it's a different story.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
He' s never been able to do more then surface wounds to Thor. If takes more then flesh wounds to stop Superman.

He sliced through his armor and there was blood everywhere.

He also seriously injured more durable guys than Thor.

-Pr-
Superman's durability to piercing attacks is as high as almost anyone in comics. I can't see Wolverine doing anything more than superficial damage at best.

The Sorrow
I dread to think what would happen if Thor fought Wolverine now. He would probably be sliced to shreds.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Sorrow
I dread to think what would happen if Thor fought Wolverine now. He would probably be sliced to shreds.

Logan wouldn't even need to use his claws, I guess big grin

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman's durability to piercing attacks is as high as almost anyone in comics. I can't see Wolverine doing anything more than superficial damage at best.

This (even though I disagree with the "best in comics"wink.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This (even though I disagree with the "best in comics"wink.

Who said best?

DTM
Can Superman destroy Adamantium? Well, he shouldnt be able to, not with how often Primary Ultron laughs at Thors strikes. Can Wolverines claws cut Superman? You Betcha, IMO. Supermans speed would enable him to avoid such strikes, but if he were just to stand there and let Wolverine slash him, he would be cut. He cuts thru Thor and Hulk, I see now reason to believe Superman wouldnt be in the same boat.

iceman24567
Who said best? LOL he even put it in quotations as if it were the exact words you posted laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/i/2009/300/4/b/wolverine_killed_superman_by_jo2pa2.jpg

Good stuff.

Colossus-Big C
If Black Adam Had Wolverines like claws could he kill superman?

Cut him clean in half?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Cut him clean in half? You'll find the answer to that by running down your stairs as fast as you can

StiltmanFTW

Cut him clean in half?

No, Black Adam would scream in pain and bleed to death after popping the claws. He's not a badass like Wolverine.

Besides, he's weaker and slower than Logan.

Mindset
How did this turn into "could Wolverine cut Superman"?

-Pr-

Cut him clean in half?

Only in your very erotic dreams.

Originally posted by Mindset
How did this turn into "could Wolverine cut Superman"?

This is why:

Not by Wolverine.

Depends who' s using it.

cdtm
Only in your very erotic dreams.

This is why:

And I was just pointing out the metal is just a metal.

A wall can stop him, sure.. Thor with an Adamantium sword would cut him to pieces. Wolverine would... either do no damage at all, or cause surface cuts, depending on whether you think Supermans durability is more like Thor's or Colossus's..

-Pr-
And I was just pointing out the metal is just a metal.

A wall can stop him, sure.. Thor with an Adamantium sword would cut him to pieces. Wolverine would... either do no damage at all, or cause surface cuts, depending on whether you think Supermans durability is more like Thor's or Colossus's..

I know lol

Mindset
Wolverine would cut Superman into ribbons.

Then have sex with said ribbons.

h1a8
Wolverine would cut Superman into ribbons.

Then have sex with said ribbons.

What's a said ribbon? eek!

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
What's a said ribbon? eek! You're stupid.

DTM

Cut him clean in half?

Yes, definately. Superman is ultra durable, but hes not Adamanitum level durable.

h1a8
You're stupid.

So is the dictionary. I can't find 'said ribbon' in it to save my life.

cdtm
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, definately. Superman is ultra durable, but hes not Adamanitum level durable.

He's not Juggernaut. ^_^

DTM
Definately not. It was laughable in the Superman/FF when Superman casually took a laser meant to cut thru Adamantium. That scene goes against everything weve ever seen from both Superman and Adamantium before, or since. smile

-Pr-
So is the dictionary. I can't find 'said ribbon' in it to save my life.

You're serious?

I thought you were sarcastic.

Originally posted by DTM
Definately not. It was laughable in the Superman/FF when Superman casually took a laser meant to cut thru Adamantium. That scene goes against everything weve ever seen from both Superman and Adamantium before, or since. smile

but when the Hulk does it, it's okay?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DTM
Definately not. It was laughable in the Superman/FF when Superman casually took a laser meant to cut thru Adamantium. That scene goes against everything weve ever seen from both Superman and Adamantium before, or since. smile http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o139/megsparker/e5mw5f.gif

DTM
but when the Hulk does it, it's okay?

Nope, its crap as well, didnt know the Hulk casually took a laser meant to cut Adamantium (the very concept of which is ridiculous, considering how indestructible Adamantium is supposed to be).

StiltmanFTW
He didn't. He tanked a weapon inspired by Ultron's quantum molder that could reshape adamantium, but Hulk always had a high resistance to transmutation. It's not the same as getting shot with laser capable of slicing through adamantium.

Branlor Swift
Crunk also took that dog bite that would destroy Wolverinium in like 3 seconds

armedforbattle

Cut him clean in half?
Can you leave Black Adam out of any thread?!

As for thread, if OP is wondering if superman could punch through adamantium? No probably not

Wolverine cutting superman? I don't see why not, he's cut more durable people, King Thor, Thanos etc etc...

h1a8
You're serious?

I thought you were sarcastic. I was, see the smiley in the first post. You spoiled it. I wanted to see how the comedian was going to respond.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DTM
Nope, its crap as well, didnt know the Hulk casually took a laser meant to cut Adamantium (the very concept of which is ridiculous, considering how indestructible Adamantium is supposed to be).

Agreed. I just wanted to see what you'd say.

I was, see the smiley in the first post. You spoiled it. I wanted to see how the comedian was going to respond.

I sorry.

Mindset
I was, see the smiley in the first post. You spoiled it. I wanted to see how the comedian was going to respond. Reported for flamebaiting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.