Parker 2013

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
Parker Movie Trailer, starring Jason Statham, Jennifer Lopez and Michael Chiklis. Coming to theaters on January 25th, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgYaiLcByRo&feature=endscreen&NR=1

marwash22
the 11th sequel to Transporter.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by marwash22
the 11th sequel to Transporter. thumb up

The_Tempest
Originally posted by marwash22
the 11th sequel to Transporter.

thumb up

Ms. Lopez looks fine as all get out, though.

Ascendancy
First nuns hitting banks in The Town and now priests robbing fairs in this one? Times are getting hard for the Catholic church.

-Pr-
Looks like fun.

Major_Lexington
Love the Books: (I'm on the 7th of a series of about 26)

The first book was made into movies many times. One is > with Mel Gibson, the Directors cut released in 2008 (I think) which was closer to the plot in the book, the original release was more "Hollywood" according to director Brian Helgeland.

Wiki on Parker

This one is based on the Flashfire novel from 2000, it was one of many the writer did after taking a break from writing this series of books for 20-odd years then just started again.

I'm looking forward to the movie but they don't always live up to the book IMHO, that being said I really enjoyed both versions of Payback for different reasons.

developmyapps
Parker is a 2013 American crime thriller film directed by Taylor Hackford. Starring Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez, the film is adapted from Flashfire, the 19th Parker novel, written by Donald Westlake under the name Richard Stark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.