The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Couldn't find another thread about this FPS Walking Dead game...

Footage and interview:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LucasMend/news/?a=71743

Ridley_Prime
So a big focus on the game is the brotherhood of Daryl and Merle? Guess you can count me in then!

Ridley_Prime
So uh, apparently the game just came out today, and I haven't heard a lot about it at all prior to release like I thought I would. This kinda worries me. Is it just another halfassed cashcow title by Activision? Regardless, guess I'll try and look into it more before I decide on getting it, but I hope to hear some positive stuff sometime soon by anyone whose played it.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Regardless, guess I'll try and look into it more before I decide on getting it,

Don't.

It's a cash-in if I've ever saw one.

If you really like Daryl and Merle you can just Youtube it.

General G
Been watching a walkthrough of it on Youtube. Looks fun so far, to be honest, though there is not a chance in hell I would ever pay full price for this. Just checked Amazon and it's full retail price. Can't even attempt to justify spending the same I spent on Skyrim on this game.

It can't hold a price like that for long, though.

Nemesis X
4CbU2NIJgAY

WTF, Terminal Reality? haermm

Ridley_Prime
@ FA: Yeah, I youtube'd it sometime before Joe's review, and wasn't really impressed by what I saw, but Joe's review was the final nail in the coffin.

@ General G: Yeah, not even making the game $50 instead of the usual 60 is enough to justify the game's lack of substance. I wouldn't get it now if it was even $40 or 30. Maybe $10 or 15 if I was bored enough.

And R.I.P. Merle. sad Why did a game like this have to disgrace him around the time of his death?

General G
Oh, it's 50 now on Amazon.ca! Is anyone actually still buying this game? *rolls eyes*

Nemesis X
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7074-The-Walking-Dead-Survival-Instinct#

A...positive review? That's a first.

I lol'd.

Zack Fair
Angry Joe is my favorite reviewer. I just hate all the screaming, lol. Sucks the game blows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.