FP Nul vs Mjornil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
FP Nul(WWH stats but with Nul enchantments)
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110504190526/marveldatabase/images/thumb/6/64/Hulk_Nul.png/446px-Hulk_Nul.png

vs

Mjolnir
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir194a-Enchantmentv276.jpg

FP Nul will try to destroy mjolnir, thor will hand mjolnir to hulk, hulk has 10 minutes to try to damage it.

first scenario. FP Nul vs Mjolnir wielded by OF Thor
second scenario: FP Nul vs Mjolnir wielded by King Thor
third scenario: FP Nul vs Mjolnir wielded by RKT

h1a8
In 10 minutes? That's a long time. He only needed a few seconds to destroy Nul's hammer.
Nul destroys it

carver9
Nul rips it up and easily. By the way, that wasn't Nul that ripped the hammer, that was Hulk. Hulk destroyed the hammer to break the Nul curse (doesn't matter since they are one of the same).

googol
Originally posted by h1a8
In 10 minutes? That's a long time. He only needed a few seconds to destroy Nul's hammer.
Nul destroys it I dont know, Rune King Thor was WAY up there in power, and Mjolnir gets a power/durability boost if thor does

carver9
Originally posted by googol
I dont know, Rune King Thor was WAY up there in power, and Mjolnir gets a power/durability boost if thor does

Who told you that?

googol
Originally posted by carver9
Who told you that? common sense.. confused

carver9
Originally posted by googol
common sense.. confused

Give me an issue# where this statement was referenced. You might have an argument for power output but I want to see some scans about the durability of the hammer.

googol
Give me an issue# where this statement was referenced. You might have an argument for power output but I want to see some scans about the durability of the hammer. let me find them cool

Badabing
Give me an issue# where this statement was referenced. You might have an argument for power output but I want to see some scans about the durability of the hammer. It's issue number I SAID SO! sneer

DTM
Yeah, I never heard of Mjolnir getting stronger, at least durability so, as Thors power increased.

Damborgson
Hell no. Mjolnir is a real weapon. Not a dinky serpent weapon.

Naija boy
10 minutes is a long time..and he also broke th serpents hammer which should at least be comparable to mjolnir so id say its within the realm of possibility

cdtm
nt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.