Rank These In Terms Of Hardest To Cut IYO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C

Some can be on the same level

Adamantium
Supermans Skin
Thors Hammer
Bors Skin
Thanos Skin
Colossus Skin
WW Lasso

-Pr-
Why is Colossus even on this list?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why is Colossus even on this list? This is about resistant to cuts, and I want to see where he ranks

-Pr-
And he's way down bottom of the list.

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Adamantium
Supermans Skin
Thors Hammer
Bors Skin
Thanos Skin
Colossus Skin
WW Lasso
This is about cutting and not blunt force

From Highest to lowest
WW Lasso
Adamantium
Thor's Hammer
Superman's Skin
Bor's Skin
Colossus Skin
Thanos Skin

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8

From Highest to lowest
WW Lasso
Adamantium
Thor's Hammer
Superman's Skin
Bor's Skin
Colossus Skin
Thanos Skin

You was doing good in the beginning, then you started messing up somewhere.

armedforbattle

From Highest to lowest
WW Lasso
Adamantium
Thor's Hammer
Superman's Skin
Bor's Skin
Colossus Skin
Thanos Skin
So. Much. Fail.

Zack Fair
He probably based it on adamantium cutting Thanos and not Colossus.

Colossus-Big C
And he's way down bottom of the list. wolverin has cut deep into the likes of king thor and thanos, he has never done such to colossus untill he was physically amped.

So yes Cut resistance is different.

carver9
wolverin has cut deep into the likes of king thor and thanos, he has never done such to colossus untill he was physically amped.

I agree with this. Colossus resistance to cutting items is hellava impressive. He ranks pretty high imo unless someone have showings of him being sliced up. I remember him being hit with a tornado full of blades but it never breached his hide.

Colossus-Big C
Yep

This is the comic wolverine was amped , He still managed not to do any damage at first strike.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_012.jpg

Imo the writer was just showing an unamped wolverine cannot cut colossus. Colossus didnt even try to dodge the shit because he knows so.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's Hammer
Adamantium/Wonder Woman's Lasso
Bor's skin (Originally he was as tough as Mjolnir as insane as that is)
Superman =/> Thanos
Colossus

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's Hammer
Adamantium/Wonder Woman's Lasso
Bor's skin (Originally he was as tough as Mjolnir as insane as that is)
Superman =/> Thanos
Colossus

This.

Supra
Just because wolverine cannot piece colossus does not mean adamenteum is a weaker metal. Had a stronger person been hitting colossus with those claws it would have gone through say hulk, Thor, superman.

It's like trying to push a knife into a tree. The steel is stronger but can't do much against the tree cause of the mass behind the tree and the person pressing it.

I think rage got it right

Colossus-Big C
Where in my post did i say adamantium was a weaker metal?

Its not

Supra
Where in my post did i say adamantium was a weaker metal?

Its not

I was making general statement/opinion about the matter, not quoting or addressing anyone in particularsmile

Mindset
Foreskin.

Supra
Originally posted by Mindset
Foreskin.

Ah shit laughing

abhilegend
WW's lasso/Adamantium
Mjolnir/Bor's skin
Superman's skin
Thanos
Colossus

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Mindset
Foreskin.
Isn't foreskin =Thor's hammer?

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/riptide_zpsc20f8871.jpg

-Pr-
wolverin has cut deep into the likes of king thor and thanos, he has never done such to colossus untill he was physically amped.

You're not listening.

He's still way down the bottom of the list.

curryman
Lasso/Hammer
Superman
Adamantium
Thanos
Colossus

Bor has no feats.

Mindship
WW's lasso
Adamantium
Mjolnir
Superdermis
Thanos
Colossus

Don't know enough about Bor to place him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He probably based it on adamantium cutting Thanos and not Colossus.

Hawkeye's arrows pierced Thanos...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supra
Just because wolverine cannot piece colossus does not mean adamenteum is a weaker metal. Had a stronger person been hitting colossus with those claws it would have gone through say hulk, Thor, superman.

It's like trying to push a knife into a tree. The steel is stronger but can't do much against the tree cause of the mass behind the tree and the person pressing it.

I think rage got it right

He can cut him alright and pierced much more durable characters like PG Thanos, Gladiator, Count Nefaria, etc.

keiththegreat
I've seen Uru crumble. I've seen it scratched. I've seen Thor's hammer broken a couple of times. Thor's hammer isn't that tough.

StiltmanFTW
Anyway, Thanos' skin is the easiest to cut.

curryman
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I've seen Uru crumble. I've seen it scratched. I've seen Thor's hammer broken a couple of times. Thor's hammer isn't that tough.

It's normally "Cut" by magic.

Like the scythe of the dark god or by the destroyer's eyebeams.

Ironically Colossus' skin might stand a chance against those smile

-Pr-
Just because Colussus hasn't been cut by a non-amped Wolverine doesn't mean he's never been cut.

Seriously, people need to stop looking at things so narrowly. He has been cut. His metal body has been damaged. He's still bottom of the list.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think Clint's arrows would penetrate Colossus.

And non-amped Wolverine managed to score his skin.

pym-ftw
What is the op cutting with?

juggerman
A butter knife

pym-ftw
It's kinda important to know

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/riptide_zpsc20f8871.jpg wolverine blocked the shuriken with his claws before this happened btw

carver9
Don't know why the Colossus scan was posted. That's a younger Colossus..current Colossus is stronger and more durable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Don't know why the Colossus scan was posted. That's a younger Colossus..current Colossus is stronger and more durable.

Doesn't matter.

People who argue that Logan can't cut Colossus can't argue that he can't be cut by anything at all.

carver9
Doesn't matter.

People who argue that Logan can't cut Colossus can't argue that he can't be cut by anything at all.

Besides being sliced by an amped Wolverine (who has sliced Heralds without being amped), are there any showings of Colossus being cut?

curryman
Besides being sliced by an amped Wolverine (who has sliced Heralds without being amped), are there any showings of Colossus being cut?

Executinor.

carver9
Originally posted by curryman
Executinor.

When and if it takes a cutting blade within that caliber, then Colossus piercing durability is insane.

StiltmanFTW

That's also before Mags upgraded him stick out tongue

Heralds and above...

When and if it takes a cutting blade within that caliber, then Colossus piercing durability is insane.

Not Bloodaxe.

juggernaut74
Yep

This is the comic wolverine was amped , He still managed not to do any damage at first strike.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_012.jpg

Colossus didnt even try to dodge the shit because he knows so. laughing

juggernaut74
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/riptide_zpsc20f8871.jpg I think the next time the met those blades just bounced off. But this was after his Magneto upgrade.

h1a8
All jokes aside, I firmly believe Thanos is easier to cut than Colossus. But Thanos can tank energy blasts and blunt force hits better though.

curryman

Yeah because X-Cutiner has so many sick feats right?

It was in the UXM annual 17

StiltmanFTW
All jokes aside, I firmly believe Thanos is easier to cut than Colossus. But Thanos can tank energy blasts and blunt force hits better though.

thumb up

Originally posted by curryman
Yeah because X-Cutiner has so many sick feats right?

It was in the UXM annual 17

He's thinking of Thor's villain, Skurge, most likely.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think the next time the met those blades just bounced off. But this was after his Magneto upgrade. yea It bounced off the second time

psycho gundam
depends how fast riptide is spinning. in that above scan riptide said he could spin faster and that's when the blades went into colossus after previously in the issue they bounced off. he adjusted his revolutions per minute to potentially take colossus out

-Pr-
There's a logical (and maybe a little petty) part of my brain that's telling me that I've seen Colossus cut on several occasions, and that I should drag out my comics to get them.

But I'm as big a Colossus fan as anyone on these boards, and I'm not going to be pushed in to arguing against him (I already do that with another one of my favourite characters).

So **** it.

juggernaut74
x-Cutioner cut him up with some cosmic/magial axe or something. That and the amped demon Logan are the only two I can recall.

carver9
So, circumstances has cut him?

Colossus-Big C
So, circumstances has cut him? yes,

He was also cut by plasma knifes which were hotter than the sun , but that was the heat cutting through him more than anything.

Everytime hes been cut there are circumstances.

Except that one instance where omega red dug his fingers into colossus hide no expression , dont know if thats actually "cutting"

8swords

Adamantium
Supermans Skin
Thors Hammer
Bors Skin
Thanos Skin
Colossus Skin
WW Lasso

Hulk's pant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>others

psycho gundam
Everytime hes been cut there are circumstances.
riptide. no circumstances

psycho gundam
riptide vs some nameless morlock

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/056_zps4da61015.jpg

riptide vs x-men/colossus

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/072_zps8d7d068b.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/073_zps73640a92.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/074_zps4f7e6a2f.jpg

Colossus-Big C
^ you like riptide?

psycho gundam
....no

Mindset
^ you like riptide? He wants Riptide in his butt.

psycho gundam
oh please colossus' big "C"

Colossus-Big C
Big Cock

carver9
Colossus received a couple of upgrades "after" the riptide fight.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. And Wolverine became faster, stronger and more skilled. Not that strength matters much when someone has less than 1 millimetre thick adamantium blades capable of slicing through Gladiator, Power Gem Thanos, omnium steel, etc... just saying. I don't believe Hellverine amp helped him much.

carver9
I didn't say anything about Wolverine slicing him or not.

StiltmanFTW
You didn't, but it's been brought up before in this and many other threads. Just my two cents.

juggernaut74
Colossus received a couple of upgrades "after" the riptide fight. Yep, and it took me forever to find this scan in the respect thread. That place is a mess.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandRiptide2.jpg

carver9
Good find. He received his upgrade a couple of issues prior to that by Magneto IIRC.

juggernaut74
Good find. He received his upgrade a couple of issues prior to that by Magneto IIRC. Yea, he was bigger and stronger than he was before. Colossus noted that he was far stronger than he was before.

juggernaut74
Now that I think about Mags upgraded/healed him due to the injuries he sustained against Riptide during their first meeting.

-Pr-
Colossus was continually upgraded due to his age.

juggernaut74
Colossus was continually upgraded due to his age. True, but Mags definately augmented him also.

-Pr-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
True, but Mags definately augmented him also.

Yep. And when he came back in Astonishing, he was definitely shown to be much stronger/durable than before.

juggernaut74
Yep. And when he came back in Astonishing, he was definitely shown to be much stronger/durable than before. You know, that's something they could have elaborated on more. I mean we know Ord was doing some experiments on him but that is about all we know.

-Pr-
I always attributed it to his age, personally, but who knows.

carver9
So its settled...nothing can scratch Colossus without circumstances.

-Pr-
So its settled...nothing can scratch Colossus without circumstances.

No.

Shut up.

carver9
Ok, what has scratch Colossus outside of circumstances. Real question.

-Pr-
Ok, what has scratch Colossus outside of circumstances. Real question.

"Circumstances" aren't a physical thing.

Also, like I said:

There's a logical (and maybe a little petty) part of my brain that's telling me that I've seen Colossus cut on several occasions, and that I should drag out my comics to get them.

But I'm as big a Colossus fan as anyone on these boards, and I'm not going to be pushed in to arguing against him (I already do that with another one of my favourite characters).

So **** it.

juggernaut74
Ok, what has scratch Colossus outside of circumstances. Real question. Wolverine did but I think he was vamped out back then and we know a vamped out Logan is stronger and faster than regular.

psycho gundam
Ok, what has scratch Colossus outside of circumstances. Real question. i posted it already

carver9
Colossus has been upgraded since then.

psycho gundam
wouldn't the "circumstances" be him being altered, preventing further damage?

StiltmanFTW
I always attributed it to his age, personally, but who knows.

I thought it was because he kept trying to get out of his prison trying to smash the doors... his daily workout. Emma referred to that when he fastball special'd Wolverine to get Ord.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Mindship
WW's lasso
Adamantium
Mjolnir
Superdermis
Thanos
Colossus

Don't know enough about Bor to place him.

I agree with this pretty much. I might switch Mjolnir and Adamantium though.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos should be the last.

http://i49.tinypic.com/30ivy2a.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.